Chapter 28: Movies are Real; Amazon's UTOPIA, John Cusak & Revisited Illuminati Taylor Swift; Manson

Chapter 28; Movies are Real; Amazon's Utopia; John Cusak; Taylor Swift; Charlie Manson



In this Chapter I will revisit my earlier postings on Taylor Swift and Charles Manson; I will also add more information regarding movies and TV series, which are real strategized Military intel. I examine Amazon's series Utopia and it's star John Cusak. I am presently writing this so please check back.

Welcome to the Rabbit Hole, dug by my evil handlers deep state CIA John, my brother and Joseph Mengele's son, and Durrell, Albert Speer's son Hitler's Minister of War, my fiance at 17.




Movies are REAL Militarized Strategized Intel

Another example of the "Movies are real militarized strategized intel" scenario is Amazon's recently premiered and cancelled series Utopia.

It premiered September 25, 2020; and no further seasons were picked up.

John Cusack plays a virologist who creates a virus and then the cure to kill off the world thru sterilization of the population thru innoculation of a fake cure for a global pandemic.








My evil brother John aka "Mengele" (JM) is twinned with Michael Aquino. Michael Aquino was a head of the Church of Satan and created the Temple of Set. Set is the name for the Egyptian God aka Satan. Michael Aquino raped children at the Presisio and was arrested, however, the NSA interceded and said Aquino, military intel, could not be indicted under grounds of National Security. Aquino worked psyops and mind wars and was US Army Lt Col AFIO. He was allegedly assasinated September of 2019.

My evil brother John is deep state CIA head of MKULTRA and a virologist. He used to say to me "that's my girl" and even had the Temptations sing "My Girl" to me in San Diego. John "owns" people. I was given to John and Durrell as a baby.




The character's in the movies are composite characters. My deep state husband Steve Xenos took my DNA for John; He and his family were covert deep state CIA operatives. 

John Cusak is not my brother John. There are many Johns. 

John Cuaak looked a great deal like my first husband Steve Xenos III when Steve was younger; Cusak is 6' Steve III was 5'8 and his father Steve Jr was 6'5. Cusak looks a lot like both Steve III and his father Steve Jr. Steve's father also looked a great deal like my brother John.




John Cusak is playing a composite of Steve Xenos III, my husband, and his father and my brother John in Amazon's series entirely Utopia. 

John Cusak








Cusack was born in 1966 in Evanston, Illinois. My NSA brother Rob lives in Algonquin Illinois, 1 hour and 3 min away from where Cusak was born. Rob's daughter Robynn, now an actress, lives in Bartlett Illinois. Bartlett, as in the Bartlett Pare Tree. 

BRADFORD AND VALENTINE

When I was at my brother Rob's house, in Algonquin, I started writing a book entitled Bradford and Valentine.
I have been writing all my life. I was going to write a book about my own life, but at that time, I didn't think I was that interesting. 

I used the tv series Lucifer, Psyched and Castle as a premise. I researched for a year writing back stories for everyone, including the dog Cooper.

In March of 2016, I submitted a chapter in consideration to Jame Patterson's Master class contest. I also submitted a chapter to Less Kerr at the D.O.J. at the, M.O.C.I.C.. I wanted to use the acronym MOCIC for my book. The M.O.C.I.C. is the Multi State Organized Crime Investigative Commission. 

As it turned out I write in code. Everyone I wrote about was real. After outlining the book and writing back stories for all the characters for a year I stopped writing it.

When I was in Branson in February thru March of 2017,  William, Nate Evans best friend of 25 years, and a Temptation, from the Temptations Review at Legends, was driving my car. 

William drove past the Bradford Inn; I said "turn in here", he asked "why"; I said "Because my book is Bradford and Valentine and this is the Bradford Inn". 

My main character is Brad Bradford, an FBI Agent. Thaddeus Jones is his FBI partner and best friend.
Karl Thaddeus Mengele was Joseph Mengele's father and also his brother's name. 

When I created my characters, I had to split myself up into three characters because I had too much character for one character. 

Lara (Laura) Adora Valentine is a DEA agent who trusts no one. Her partner is a white shepherd name Cooper who wears a vest because he doesn't want to get shot. He drinks sparkling water and capachino.

Faith Esperanza Valentine is Lara's sister, Faith is a reporter on transnational crime. 

Chance Valentine is a singer who thinks every thing happens by chance but finds out later everything is strategized.

When I walked into the Bradford Inn, in Branson, I looked around. The agent asked "can I help you?" I asked "Is Brad here?" He responded "no Brad works here." I asked the agent/proprietor "what is the premise of the Bradford?" He responded "The Bradford pare tree." I asked out loud "Am I paires with my agent John". My name is Shepard- She pared.




John Cusak was born into an Irish Catholic family, the son of writer-actor-producer and documentary filmmaker Richard J. Cusack (1925–2003), originally from New York City.

John, my brother, and both his parents were born in Buffalo NY. My mother was born in Jamaica, NY and my grandmother was born in the NY and resided in Brooklyn, the Bronx and many other boroughs. My grandmother was a nurse and a singer; she traveled throughout the USA and Europe.

Richard J Cusack married Ann Paula "Nancy" (née Carolan) Cusack, originally from Massachusetts, a former mathmatics teacher and political activist.

John's siblings Ann and Joan are also actors. Cusack has two other siblings, Bill and Susie.

The family moved from Manhattan, New York to Illinois and were friends of activist Phillip Berrigan. Cusack graduated from Evanston Township HS in 1984, where he met Jeremy Piven and spent a year at New York University before dropping out, saying that he had "too much fire in his belly".

I attended Stella Adler's Conservatory at NYU in 1978-1979.

John Cusak filmed High Fidelity at the Green Mill in Chicago.

Here's the plot:

Rob Gordon is a music-loving man with a poor understanding of women. After being dumped by his long-term girlfriend, Laura, he tries to understand how he failed in his relationships by seeking out his old partners.

By day, he works at his record store, Championship Vinyl, where customers drift through. He and his employees Dick and Barry, armed with an encyclopedic knowledge of all things musical, compile "Top 5" lists for every conceivable occasion, openly mock the tastes of their customers, and sell a few records.

Two shoplifting, skateboarding teenagers, Vince and Justin, are an annoyance to them until Rob listens to a recording that they made as The Kinky Wizards. He offers them a record deal, the first under his own label, Top 5 Records. During his off-hours, he pines for Laura and tries to win her back.

Laura's father, who liked Rob, dies. Rob attends his funeral with Laura. Shortly after the reception, Rob realizes he has always had one foot out of the door and never committed to her—and in doing so, neglected his own future. They resume living together. He meets a music columnist and develops a crush, but wonders while making a mixtape for her if he would always be jumping from rock to rock.

Rob tells Laura that other women are just fantasies, Laura is reality, and he never tires of her. He proposes marriage; she thanks him for asking. She arranges for him to revisit his former love of dee-jaying. At the celebration of the newly released single by Vince and Justin, where Barry's band Sonic Death Monkey plays "Let's Get It On", Rob is surprised that Barry's band is not a disaster.

Rob makes a mixtape for Laura and feels he has finally learned how to make her happy. 

My brother's name is Rob, my character's name is Lara (Laura). 


The Green Mill



While in Chicago I am invited to the Green Mill by Allan  Gresik, who I believe is actually related to Irma Grese

Sept 16, 2016, I was reactivated. I am a psi super soldier from Project Genesis, Sub project Eve. A "sleeper". At the time of the activation, I had no idea of who or what I was. I was told a few months later, when I was in prayer, after I started researching Max Spiers, that I was to be the next Max.

John Cusak played Max Rothstein, a painter who was Hitler's friend and mentor.




I found out that I was "re-activated" 60 days after the death (murder) of super soldier Max Spiers in Warsaw Poland, which occurred 8 days after the NATO summit. I was invited by Alan Gresik to the Historic jazz Venue, the Green Mill, Sept 16, 2016, to be his "date" and watch his Swing Band, the Alan Gresik Orchestra, perform.

The NATO venue is interesting because Max's grandfather was a prolific actor who was in an episode of Danger Man about NATO having agents, which NATO denied, but they actually DO have agents.



Secondly, it is interesting because Max was murdered 8 days after the NATO summit is interesting. Eighty-Eight (88) is code for Heil Hitler. "H" is the 8th letter of the alphabet; Also interesting is the fact that the WRONG date was inscribed on Max's grave. Max died July 16, 2016, but the engraving was for April 16, 2016, for days BEFORE Hitler's birthday which is Aug 20. Perhaps stating we be FOR Hitler.









When I arrived at the Green Mill there was a movie camera on a tripod outside and several bodyguards. I was filmed going in to the Green Mill and again walking out.

Inside the Green Mill, seated in Al Capone's booth were the Mayor of Chicago, Mayor Emanuel, who was also Obama's former Chief of Staff, and the Mayor of London, Sadaq Kahn.

After Alan finished his set we walked outside in the mayors retinue while I was yelling at Alan for not telling me the Mayors would be there.



Alan and I in front of the Green Mill.

Alan and I became good friends and he asked me to be his personal manager and agent, which is why I started Shepard Entertainment Endeavors, SEE. He told me he and his orchestra had been filmed in David Ducovney's "Come Back to Me" and he stated he was still recieving residuals.

A scene for High Fidelity, which John Cusak starred in and wrote the screenplay for, was also filmed at the Green Mill.




I spoke with Dave Jemillo, the Green Mill's owner about representing Alan. I made him a lemon poppy cake. I helped Alan pack up his gear, went to the Chicago Library where the musical archives he donated were and traveled with him to a gig in Oregon, Illinois. I went to his house. I went to the Green Mill every Thursday for a couple of months and made cupcakes for the orchestra. I invited Alan to my neice Robynn's house where he played keyboards and everyone ignored him but me.

Dave had taken care of Alan for 16 years as his manager at the Green Mill. When I told him Alan asked me to be his manager Dave said "Good luck with that."

Of course, Alan didn't really want me to represent him, just like Todd Oliver, the dog ventriloquist, didn't want me to represent him, nor did the Gospel band Endurance, who won 6 Gospel awards, traveled to Russia and who Pastor churches and have their own studio on Houston. They were messages to me, from John. They were simply paying homage to John, gaining illuminati points.

John knows exactly who Alan is..


Who is John Cusak?





John Cusak is MKULTRA; as evidenced by the MK and cracked mirror on his Twitter page; He is a bone fide illuminatist, indoctrinated and trained by Hellywood's best.

John's father Dick Cusak was an actor, Screenwiter, and director. He also served in the USArmy in the Phillipines in WWII. The US Army was infiltrated by Satanists, like Lt Col Michael Aquino who served much later in the USARMY in Vietnam. The NAVY wrote the checks for MKULTRA Projects.

John stars in Max as Max Rothman (Hitler was a Rothschild, man of the clan of the Roths), which film depicts Hitler as just another guy. John states in an interview Hitler didn't drink blood or anything, which of course was a lie, why not invite him for a lemonade? 

Hitler and his henchmen were Satanists, Occultists and murdered MILLIONS. Hitler was paid by the Rothschilds who started eugenics in the 1920s in America. 

Hitler AND his followers, ate their victims, made lampshades of their skin, and indeed drank their blood. They made art from their entrails, cut off penises and cut out eyeballs and mounted them on their walls. So wtf is John talking about putting a human face on Hitler; perhaps cutting OFF another human's face which Hitler would then wear while he and Mengele danced around in dresses and high heels after their blood orgies.






Cusak's interesting Defense of Hitler makes sense when a search for a spelling divergency of his name Cusaack come up as Arginine Genesis. Hitler went to Argentina and Brazil, as did Joseph Mengele.








John Cusak was ALSO Huma Abedin's boyfriend, and probably still is. The papers wrote that Cusak was following Huma like a puppy dog in 2004 in public at the Democratic convention.

Huma has worked for HRC since 1996 and was a TOP state department aide. She was HRC "bodyman" like John McEntee was Trumps bodyman. She has been indespensible to HRC. 

Her husband Anthony Weiner was forced to resign from congress after a sexual  texting scandal in 2011 was revealed.






In case you didn't know John Cusak was Huma Abiden's boyfriend; He "followed her like a puppy dog" during the 2003 Democratic convention and maintains ties with Huma to today.



Huma was married to Anthony Weiner whose infamous laptop had a folder entitled "insurance" policy on it. 

It also had thousands of emails to HRC, which was the subject of the FBI HRC email probe by James Comey.




HUMA AND ANTHONY

From CNN article:




From intern to State Department

Abedin began working for Clinton as a White House intern in 1996, eventually becoming the former first lady’s traveling chief of staff – or “body man” – during her campaign for the 2008 Democratic presidential nomination. 

When Clinton became secretary of state, Abedin served as a top aide to her. She remains a Clinton adviser.

Although she is described as a very private person, Abedin’s intelligence, striking style, unusual background and ability “to make the trains run on time” brought her attention well before her July 2010 marriage to Weiner.

Vogue magazine profiled her in 2007, an unusual distinction for a campaign aide.

“Huma Abedin has the energy of a woman in her 20s, the confidence of a woman in her 30s, the experience of a woman in her 40s and the grace of a woman in her 50s,” Clinton told Vogue. “She is timeless, her combination of poise, kindness, and intelligence are matchless, and I am lucky to have had her on my team for a decade now.”

PODESTA was HRC'S campaign Manager and Huma worked alongside Podesta. I am certain Podesta knows me. When I saw the film of a child being tortured by Podesta where his voice is heard screaming "call me daddy" I wept. Durrell asked me to call him daddy in the 70s.

Tom Fitton wrote a book about the HRC emails on Anthony Weiner's laptop:







In the above Conservative Brief article it states:

FBI agent John Robertson, the man who found Hillary Clinton’s emails on the laptop of Anthony Weiner, claims he was advised by bosses to erase his own computer.

Former FBI Director James Comey, you may recall, announced days before the 2016 presidential election that he had “learned of the existence” of the emails on Weiner’s laptop.

Weiner is the disgraced husband of Clinton aide Huma Abedin.

Robertson alleges that the manner in which his higher-ups in the FBI handled the case was “not ethically or morally right.”


---------------

IMMUTABLE MKULTRA ILLUMNIATI TAYLOR SWIFT

THE TWEET MAY 28, 2020




May 28, in response to the Floyd psyop rioting ensued as did the visible emergence of ANTIFA and BLM terrorist fascist organizations, if you will, aimed at the dissolution of the United States and their republican for which they stand. 

President Trump made a tweet to which Taylor Swift and Hellywood responded.


PRESIDENT TRUMP’s TWEET

President Trump tweeted “these THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen.  Just spoke to Gov. Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way.  Any difficulty and we will assume control, but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts.”  In my opine he was responding to the unlawful looting and burning of businesses by factions which are criminals intertwined into the populace who are now inciting racial divide, murder and mayhem for the New World Order’s orchestrated race war.

TAYLOR SWIFT




Taylor Swift, Illuminati, who my evil brother John reps, attacked Trump for threatening to shoot looters, stating “After stroking the fires of white supremacy and racism your entire presidency you have the nerve to feign moral superiority? We will vote you out”. 

Taylor Swift was born on Friday the 13th of December, 1989.  Taylor writes the number 13 on her hand during live performances.  13 Illuminati bloodlines. Kayne, who is also on John’s list of artists, allegedly initiated her into the Illuminati.  All incoming members have to be embarrassed in front of their peers, which explains Ricki Gervais thoroughly bashing the Illuminati in his scathing opening monologue of all Illuminati members at the golden globes, where he roasted his fellow illuminatists.

AGENT 13
October 10, 2019, an agent, who I spoke with, who referred to herself as Agent 13, told me she was a former marine.  She stated that she traveled to Dubai to obtain the cure for the black goo from a scientist, we will call Einstein, who she knew, who resided in Dubai. She had stated that the Einstein’s wife and son disappeared.  Einstein’s wife disappeared in Austin, and Einstein’s son disappeared in Dallas.  Agent 13’s family grew up with Einstein’s family.  Agent 13’s mother is FBI. Agent 13 and her mother located a CD that they put into their computer hoping to trace the missing families whereabouts. On that CD they saw an individual being electroshocked in a chair by three men.  Agent 13’s mother was going to try to use facial recognition to identify the victim and the perpetrators.

Einstein then emailed Agent 13 and he asked her to fly to Dubai and to bring the disk. She flew to Dubai.  At that time Einstein injected Agent 13 with an antidote for the black goo.  He also gave her the formula to take back to Washington DC.  I have had the black goo injected into me on several occasions and have managed to survive it.  


I believe I had a variant of it injected into me when I was at Durrell’s house in 2017.  I was made homeless and at one point. 2017. I was made homeless before going to Durrell's house which is WHY I went there. I went back to Barrington Illinois to get my truck at Anthony Mease's house. I then drove to Branson and became homeless again.
Durrell has six exotic cars. I asked him for 20.00 to eat; he said no. At one point I photographed my body at a truck stop restroom and I had turned green.

Agent 13 was also sent an encrypted email, which five other people received, which contained the formulae of the cure.  Two of the people who received the email were murdered in Austin.  Agent 13 was kidnapped in Florida at the airport, drugged and taken to an underground base, interrogated, chipped and released. Agent 13 was in protective custody when I contacted her.  She had told me that she saw a list of those slated for eradication and that Taylor Swift’s name was on the list for October, 2020.  

Whether this means, as in, if Taylor WILL be replaced by a clone, or HAS been replaced, it is unknown to me. Maybe one of her evil twins gets axed.  There is a Taylor Swift look alike who appeared in a Japanese McDonalds commercial.  

Who knows what are in the minds of the evil elite?  Many elite “stars” in the limelight have already indicated that if you become a problem to your handlers, and do not compliantly obey their instructions, you WILL be replaced with a clone.  A SWIFT death that is not even noticed by the public or even your friends and family.

In Taylor’s video for her first single in years “Look What You Made Me Do” which dropped Aug 24, 2017, for her album reputation, Taylor Swift says ‘I’m sorry, the old Taylor can’t come to the phone right now. Why? Oh, because she’s dead.” Is this just a clue to what may happen, or just Taylor eluding that her reputation has been tarnished by her fellow Illuminati and the old “nice” Taylor is fighting back?





Or is this a video in which Taylor is telling us something more sinister is going on, that Taylor has been reprogrammed and she was informed by the illuminati that the threat of being replaced by a clone by her handlers is real?  

VIDEO ANALYSIS OF LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO



In this video which is 4 minutes 16 seconds long, it she appears as an undead zombie crawling out of a grave in a white wedding dress.  The white wedding dress is symbolic of wedding of the beast.  Taylor crawls up from the underworld where she has been as a dead entity.  

Taylor claws her way out of the ground underneath a headstone that reads here lies Taylor Swift’s reputation. They bury MKULTRAS in coffins in graveyards.  I am certain this happened to me.

I remember always thinking that my mother and I killed someone and buried them in the backyard.  I had this memory for a long time. In my research regarding MKULTRA, I now know that we did kill someone, and also that I was the one that was buried in a coffin, as well.  I was claustrophobic for a very long time.  I am not claustrophobic any longer, although traveling through tunnels still gives me great anxiety.  

When the NSA made me homeless, in 2017, I went from city to city.  I went to the graveyards and called out the names on the tombstones.  I even slept in my vehicle in the graveyards, because I knew the CIA was chickenshit and would not come into the graveyards. 

James Casbolt, super soldier, loyal to Michael Aquino and the Vatican, in his book “Agent Buried Alive” stated that he was buried with snakes.  The snake rituals often finish with the participant being buried alive with their fear.  This involves being put in a coffin with a number of large snakes and buried.

Taylor’s video opens in a graveyard, the next scene is the obligatory bathtub scene.  I was baptised in a bathtub of blood at the Conte’s house in Miami at age three and given to John in a Satanic ceremony.
  



Taylor is in the tub, with her hands over her chest as though dead.  She appears to be naked clothed only in jewels, in a tub of Jewels, which look like diamonds, indicating diamond jewel programming.

The Beatles are well known Satanists who followed Crowley, who was pictured on their Sergeant Pepper Album.  Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds was John Lennon’s song.  Diamonds are the highest level in Jewel Programming.  One of the goals in MKULTRA is the post hypnotic suggestion aka trigger, to activate a sleeper agent who will then carry out their handler’s mission, and upon completion, will have no further knowledge of the mission, effectively being what I term “erased”.  Amethyst is for keeping secrets, Rubies are for sexual submission, Emerald’s are for loyalty.  My step daughter Amber named her daughter Emerald.  Diamond is the reward for completing one’s first mission successfully.  

Durrell gave me a diamond ring.  I hocked it to buy my boyfriend Steve a pocket watch at a pawn shop.  When Steve became my husband I bought our golden bands at a pawn shop.  Steve did give me a diamond ring, sometime after we had been married.  I asked him if a promise came with it.  He said no.  I told him I did not want the ring, that it was simply a piece of Jewlery that the promise was everything.  I never wore the ring, and I sent it to my mother. 

Sam bought me a tiny chip that masqueraded as a ring.  Sam and I were married Nov 7, 1997, at the county court house in San Diego, and then again August 1, 1998, 4 months after my mother’s death.  We were married at Shadow Mountain and I used my mother’s wedding ring. I then sent my mother’s ring to my NSA evil brother Rob.  I purchased my own CZ ring to replace it.

Taylor in the bathtub full of jewels eludes that she was framed, as an MKULTRA she says you laughed when you lied, you said the gun was mine.  When I was in Branson, a member of the Temptations Review was driving my car.  He took me to a gun shop.  I said I do not want to go in.  When we went in the owner asked me to handle a gun with a pink handle.  I knew then they would have my prints on a gun and they would bag it for later planting it at the scene of a murder to frame me.  I asked the proprietor to wipe my prints off the gun.  I do not know if he did.

The next scene shows a split mirror of Taylor, one Taylor on one side in the tub holding onto her jewels, another two headed taylor, split in two and in the middle another Taylor in a church. 
 




We focus in on the distant Taylor seated in a gold chair the church, symbolizing the Vatican. 




She is wearing a snake necklace around her throat.  The Illuminati snakes literally have her by the throat.  She is wearing blood red lipstick and a blood red dress on the “throne”.  She is surrounded by snakes that are her “friends” who are crawling all over her.  She states she got smarter, and she rose up from the dead, she does it all the time. She is served tea by a snake.  Alice in Wonderland and the Mad Hatter and the Tea Party.

She indicates she has a list of names and someone’s name is in red, underlined. She checks it once and checks it twice (checkered Illuminati floor). John, my evil brother, head of MKULTRA, has a list of Illuminati names, as artists he represents, some which he made public but now has hidden. Taylor is one of his artists.












The next scene Taylor is in a gold car wearing the leopard skin MKULTRA sex kitten protocol with a leopard in the car. It is about the benjamins and sex, surrounded by idolizing paparazzi.  








The next scene she is swinging in a cage stating I don’t like your kingdom keys, they once belonged to me.
 



When I was with John I wore a chain belt with locks and keys on it.  She is indicating a memory of being caged and still being caged, but now she seeks to enslave and cage others. When I talk to people I tell them you have the locks and the keys.  The Illuminati build the locks in alters locking in their secrets in different tortured alters within you.  Like Casbolt said, Agent Buried Alive.  We MKULTRA super soldiers are ALL Agents, at one time, buried within ourselves.

She states “You ask me for a place to sleep (we are sleepers); the Illuminati do not ask us, they simply torture and prepare us and then tell one alter to sleep while the other “rises from the dead” as Taylor said she does over and over again.

She states “you ask me for a place to sleep, locked me out then threw a feast.” This indicates she is locked out of her own sleeper cell.  The feasts are the Satanic feast days of the Illuminati.

The video appears to be indicating on some level that she is going to try to out her handlers, but the video goes on to show her absolute approval of all that is Illuminati.  




She is dressed in fetish attire a black latex bathing suit with a riding crop and red satanic boots, Mr. Red Shoes, indicating approval of SRA and human sacrifice, at a podium in a audience of her slaves. When MKULTRA high ranking Illuminati slaves try to speak out they have their reputations assassinated, their finances drained, and they are  drugged, reprogrammed, jailed and put on medication.

Taylor is not in jail; No one ruined her reputation. She is an IDOL, with slaves.👇








When she threatens “I don’t trust nobody and nobody trusts me, I’ll be the actress staring in your bad dreams” is she stating she is going to out people?  I don’t actually think so.  I think she is stating she is totally in line with the Illuminati agenda and she will be the satanic nightmare in your dreams.  Right after this she states “I’m sorry the old Taylor can’t come to the phone right now, Why, because she’s dead.”

The final scene are 14 of Taylors alters talking to one another.




IS FLOYD vs. CHAUVIN AN NWO OP to Engender Race Wars?

‪George Floyd and Derek Chauvin (not Chavez as I previously posted) worked security, at the same Minneapolis club, the Nuevo Rodeo, not far from where Floyd was murdered. The Nuevo Rodeo was down the street from Minneapolis' third precinct. The Chauvin worked security as an off duty officer for Maya  Santamaria, for over 17 years. Maya [MAY] recently sold the club in the last few months.‬

Yesterday I was sure Floyd was dead, now.. I am not so sure; I personally have died many times. I was suffocated, waterboarded, electroshocked, drugged and brought back to life. Floyd could, and I stress COULD, because we need to examine all NWO possibilities, be somewhere living under a new passport; I was not on the scene, I was not in the ambulance, not in the hospital, not in the morgue; Floyd WAS pronounced dead at 9:25 pm. 

Some have said they believed J.A. Keung, who held Floyd's back, may have had something in his hand and a lethal shot may have been administered to Floyd. The name Keung is also spelled Kong, as in King Kong, who Keung acted as holding the handcuffed Floyd down for his buddies.

MOVIES ARE REAL




In SPY GAME, Tom Bishop attempts to break his girl friend Hadley, out of Su Chow, a Chinese prison. He goes in under the guise of being a foreign aid worker who is giving inoculations during a cholera outbreak. Wuhan is in China, the epicenter of Covid19. In order to effectuate the break Tom Bishop, is given an injection to stop his breathing and simulate death. He is pronounced dead. He then proceeds to try to rescue his girlfriend but fails to retrieve Hadley, and instead is apprehended and is sentenced to execution.










Either way, dead or not; this horrific display is telling you the evil factions within the government and their stooges take orders in this militarized NWO world, and they do not gaf about HUMAN life. 

FLOYD V CHAUVIN - FLOYD V CHAVEZ THE BOXER (Chauvin is a spelling divergency of Chavez) 

Floyd May-weather Jr., is a boxer. His dad Floyd May-weather Sr was Roger Mayweather's brother. Roger fought Chavez in Vegas; Chavez won. Roger died March 17, 2020, one day before my evil brother Rob's birthday, and two days before my evil brother John's birthday.  Roger died at 58, I was born in 1958. John has Mohammad Ali's boxing gloves.




TWO MONTHS LATER
BAD MAY WEATHER
May 19, 2020, Eden-ville dam breaks, bad weather.

MAY 25, 2020- WHAT WE SEE
The world watches as George Floyd is murdered (if in fact dead) by Derek Chauvin; A day later it is revealed both knew one another and worked security in teams at the Nuevo Rodeo. Is this a contrived murder to engender a race war?

MOVIES ARE REAL




The movie Swordfish is about covert ops for funding wars.

Swordfish stars illuminati Scientologist John Travolta, who is bisexual in real life.


John, Kirsty Alley and Tom Cruse are all MKULTRA handlers Generals in Scientology. They each have a bunker at Scientology's Gold Base in San Jacinto, California which is located 1 hour and 11 min from my evil brother John's home.




Their bunkers are in the event of a plandemic outbreak.

In the movie Swordfish, we are shown how the secret gov works. 

Travolta plays deep state NWO agent Gabriele.

Ginger is a double agent whose task is to get a hacker, Stanley, to break a bank to steal 6 billion in funds.

Here is the synopsis:

There exists a world within our world. A world beneath what we call cyberspace. A world protected by firewalls, passwords and the most advanced security systems. In this world we hide our deepest secrets, our most incriminating information, and of course, a whole lot of money. This is the world of "Swordfish." The world's most dangerous spy is hired by the CIA to coerce a computer hacker, Stanley, recently released from prison, to help steal $6 billion in unused government funds.

Stanley Jobson (Hugh Jackman) is a cyber-hacker who has become notorious for infecting the FBI's Carnivore program with a computer virus. Stanley's parole forbids him from accessing the internet and computers while his ex-wife Melissa, an alcoholic and part-time porn star, has issued a restraining order against him. This also prevents him from seeing his only daughter Holly.

Ginger Knowles (Halle Berry), Stanley's new girlfriend, persuades him to work for Gabriel Shear (John Travolta), who threatens him into cracking a secure U.S. D.O.D. server. After the hack, Gabriel offers Jobson $10 million to program a multi-headed worm, a "hydra", to siphon $9.5 billion from government slush funds.

Stanley begins work on the worm, learning that Gabriel leads Black Cell, a clandestine organization created by J. Edgar Hoover to launch retaliatory attacks against terrorists that threaten the United States. He also privately discovers Ginger is a DEA agent working undercover and further is surprised to discover a corpse that looks like Gabriel.

At one point Gabriel threatens to kill Ginger, who he knows is a DEA agent, unless Stanley re-siphons the money he backdoored back to the bank, back to Gabriel's Monte Carlo bank. Although Stanley complies, Gabriel shoots Ginger.

FAST FORWARD TO THE END: 

Roberts takes Stanley to verify a corpse they found, believing Gabriel was a Mossad agent while there is no record of a DEA agent named Ginger Knowles. 

Stanley recognizes the corpse he sees as the one he discovered earlier which was in a refrigerator in the basement at Gabriel's.

He then tries to figure it out in his mind. Either the body he saw fully clothed and refrigerated was Gabriel's twin, or look alike, or the go  CLONED Gabriel, as a spare to cover his death under his actions as a covert operative.

Stanley the personally realizes that the whole scenario was a deception. 

The police cannot find Ginger's corpse and it’s revealed that she was wearing a bulletproof vest and was working with Gabriel all along. Gabriel escaped via a different route. Despite Stanley not telling the police that Gabriel and Ginger are still alive, Roberts arranges for Stanley to have full custody of Holly, where they depart to places elsewhere.

In Monte Carlo, Gabriel and Ginger withdraw the stolen money and later watch as a yacht at sea explodes. Over the film's credits, a news report reveals the destruction of the yacht, carrying a known terrorist, as the third such incident in as many weeks.

This IS how the secret gov funds wars.

‪https://amp.kstp.com/articles/george-floyd-fired-officer-overlapped-security-shifts-at-south-minneapolis-club-may-28-2020-5743990.html‬‬

MANSON and HELTER SKELTER




Steve Xenos, my CIA MKULTRA handler husband, attended Rolling Hills High School.  He had told me that he went to school with Doug Austin, Tracy Austin’s brotherhood.  He said he bought blow (cocaine) from Dalton Lee of repute of the movie “Falcon and the Snowman”, who were arrested for espionage and treason and sentenced to 40 years in prison.  Steve and his family knew both of the boys.  I thought Steve went to school with them.  When researching Steve’s school, it stated that Rolling Hills WAS Palos Verdes High School, however in 1969 there were two schools in Palos Verdes, Rolling Hills and Palos Verdes Peninsula.  

Steve’s PARENTS were teachers, psychologist MKULTRA handlers in the District.  I remember Bob Bauman, my drummer and Steve’s best friend, and bandmate in high school, telling me Steve lived on the ‘poor’ side of PV, and his parents taught in the District.  I have not ordered the PVP high school yearbook, but it makes sense that Steve knew the Boyce and Lee, as his family were deep state CIA, as are those who reside in Palos Verdes.

Patti Tate attended Rolling Hills and was in her freshman year when Steve was in his senior year at Rolling Hills, in 1972.







Of additional interest was that there was a Melanie Manson, in her Senior Year at Rolling Hills.  It would seem like a terrifying psyop to be perpetrated upon Patti to attend a school with someone who share her famous sister’s killer’s name.

CHARLES MANSON

According to WIKI regarding the “HELTER SKELTER” op, he first used the term at the Myer’s Ranch NYE, 1968.  NYE is a high Satanic day, Illuminati balls are held all over the world on this day.  The Meyers ranch was the closest habitation to the Barker Ranch inside Death Valley National Park in eastern California. The Meyers are Rothschilds.  My uncle Norman died and in his obituary he stated his father was not William Darlington, but William Meyers.





In 1968 Charles Manson learned about the Myers Ranch from Catherine Gillies, the granddaughter of Barbara Myers.  In Nov of 68 Manson and others began staying at the ranch.  My uncle’s actual father was William Meyers.  Manson then they discovered the adjacent Barker ranch.  Barker is a spelling divergency of Baker.  My grandmother was a Baker.  Manson used both properties for a period of time.  

In 1970 members of the Manson Family were filmed by Robert Hendrickson at Barker Ranch, for the documentary “Manson”. The Barker ranch was owned by a Manson family member’s grandmother. The Barker ranch was the last hideout of Charles Manson after their murder spree.  After the last of the murder spree the Manson clan left Spahn Ranch.  He told his followers that both the Myers Ranch and the Barker Ranch would provide them safe haven from a coming apocalypse where they would emerge as the leaders of a New America.

Arlene Barker purchased the ranch from Butch and Helen Thompson and rented her ranch to the Mason family who she thought were musicians looking for practice space.  Manson gave her a Beach Boy’s gold record as thanks for letting his “family” stay there.  On October 10 and 12 the Inyo County Sheriff Dept. California Highway Patrol and National Park Service raided the ranch.  Twenty Three of his family members were arrested in a three day long raid.

In 2008 forensic investigators located several sites consistent with possible clandestine graves.  A fire in May of 2009 destroyed the main structure.

SPAHN RANCH




Spahn Ranch was located at 23000 Santa Susana Pass Road in Chatsworth, CA 91311; It is approximately one hour from Palos Verdes, 47 miles, and 28 miles from Beverly Hills.

The Spahn Ranch aka the Spahn Movie Ranch was a 55 acre movie ranch in LA County, in California.  In 1947 Lee and Ruth McReynolds (Reynolds is an Illuminati family) purchased the acreage from Sharon M. Atkins, who had purchased the property in 1928.  Lee build movie sets and a western town next to his Trading Post to attract traffic from the Iverson Movie Ranch.  In 1953, the ranch was sold to George Spahn.  Spahn added more sets, rental horses, making it a popular site for horseback riding.  It was also a site for filming western movies and tv series.

The Long Ranger was filmed on Spahn Ranch.  Much of the series was filmed on the former Iverson Movie Ranch in Chatsworth, California. Durrell sent me Terry Lawrence, a guitar player, who told me he played a little Indian boy on the Lone Ranger.  On his facebook page he states he played the little kid Chip on the Lone Ranger. 

 In the movie Trooper Hook, 1957, with Barbara Stanwick, Terry Lawrence is listed as Stanwick’s son from an affair between her and an Apache chief.  Her character was captured and she had a small son with Naches, the Apache Chief.  Lawrence plays Quito, the poker faced little boy. Great poker face Terry, I had no idea you even knew my Satanist pals Durrell and John.



Did you know the Manson Family too Terry?  Like John and Durrell? Did all of Hollywood know the Mansons and frequent the ranch or maybe their underground porn studios? 

I wondered why Chuck Connor’s of the “Rifleman” appeared to know me at Costas at the Palm Desert Marriott.  I asked Terry to introduce me to his pal Johnny Crawford, who played Mark McCain on the rifleman as he is an orchestra leader, like the one I was given to in Illinois, who asked me to represent him. 

John, my evil brother, was right.  “Everybody knows everything” he said to me on the phone when I was in Branson.  I thought he meant his seven brothers knew I slept with him when he was my agent.  Nope.  He meant the CIA, NSA, Pentagon, FBI, insiders are all apprised of who I am, and who he is, but no one will ever admit the truth.

The Spahn Ranch was the primary residence of Charles Manson from 1968-1969. 

GEORGE SPAHN




George was a dairy farmer, who purchased the property in 1953 from silent film actor William S. Hart. What is interesting is that the Mansons were housed on ranches which have ties to my family names.  The Iverson ranch is also interesting because I was RAISED on land that was a DAIRY FARM.  I lived in IVES ESTATES, and lived off IVES DIARY ROAD and attended MADIE IVES ELEMENTARY.  My character’s name in Stranger Things is Jane (as in Doe and unknown) IVES.

When the Mansons moved into the ranch, George was 80 and going blind.  He allowed the Mansons to come on his ranch and live rent free in exchange for labor, and sexual favors. George was never accused of any role in the Manson murders.  George died September 22, 1974, four years and after a wildfire destroyed all of the Spahn Movie Ranches film sets and residential structures on September 26, 1970.

HELTER SKELTER




Manson had been predicting a racial war some time BEFORE he utilized the term HELTER SKELTER.  Manson was a musician.  In his vision he was the leader of an apocalyptic race war.  He and his family would create an album with songs like the Beatles with subliminal Satanic messages in them.  



The Beatles were CIA created; They were devotees of Crowley. John reps McCartney and Ringo. 

While Manson was “foretelling” the racial conflict, his music would TRIGGER the conflict.  This is MKULTRA at its best, incorporating the film and music industry in sending out subliminal messaging thru the “airwaves” or frequencies.  He wanted to garner the loyalty of the white youth and hippies from San Francisco’s Haight-Ashbury, as did all 60s bands which were ALL the construct of the CIA. Dave McGowan wrote a book about all the bands of Laurel Canyon (which had a porn studio funded by Disney in its tunnels) stating each band had military intel family connections.

The San Francisco region in the 70s was home to Anyon LaVey's Black House and Church of Satan. It is also known for the Presido and Satanist Michael Aquino, who was co-leader of the Church of Satan and the head of the Church of Set. Aquino raped and defiled hundreds of children at the Presidio and he was cleared under grounds of National Security. George Lucas studio is at the Presido.  

Manson was a devout follower of the Satanic church and was employed by the deep state CIA NAZI faction for engendering race wars and sex slaves through MKULTRA.

The concept would be to deprive black men of white women who had previously been made available to them sexually.  This would cause them to lash out in violent crimes against whites.  Then retaliation would ensure and militant blacks would exploit the opportunity to provide a war of near-extermination between racist whites and non-racist whites over the treatment of blacks.  Then the militant blacks would arise to finish off the few whites who survived; in fact they would kill off all non-blacks.

“In the holocaust, the members of the enlarged family would have little to fear; they would wait out the war in a secret city that was underneath Death Valley, which they would reach through a hole in the ground (DUMBS, deep underground military bases which cities exist).  Manson was acquainted with the tunnels, because he was working with the CIA, sex trafficking women.

Manson and his followers began preparing for HELTER Skelter in the months before they committed the murders.  They worked on songs for the album, which they anticipated would set off everything, and they prepared vehicles and other items for their escape from the Los Angeles area to Death Valley when the days of violence arrived...... Manson said the war would start in the summer of 1969.  666.”  (WIKI)  




August 8, 1969 the first set of murders occurred.  88 is Heil Hitler.  The second set Aug 9-10. August 11, 1969 Eleven depicted in Stranger Things (ME) turned 11. Happy Birthday to me.

The address Sharon Tate and Roman Polanski lived at was 10050 Cielo Drive, but was changed to 10066 after the old house was demolished and a new house was constructed.  The residence had been occupied by Satanist Terry Melcher, Doris Day’s son, and Roger Hart. William Hart owned the Spahn Ranch.

Everything is strategized and contrived. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHAPTER 14: Heather O'Rourke, Satanic Demise of Hollywoods children

Chapter 34: River Phoenix, MKULTRA Cults, Johnny Depp and Hellywood Sacrifices;

CHAPTER 10: Illuminati Pastors, Actors and Musicians are False Idols