Chapter 30: Green Mind Script Part One; Movies are Real Militarized Strategized Intel based on Real People



The Green Mind / Video Script
Part One






My name is Penny L.A. Shepard.  I am the real Eleven depicted in Stranger Things. 





I was born Aug 11, 1958 into MKULTRA Project Genesis, SubProject Eve.  Eve is a cloning project.  I was born into Joseph Mengele’s family and raised by my fake parents.  When I was older the Mengers came into my life.  The Mengers are the Mengeles.

In the project I was given a number.  I was referred to by my day of birth, 11 and my middle initial L so as not to reveal my identity.  I was born in Hollywood Florida, but raised in Ives Estates, in Miami Florida.  The character Eleven’s name is Jane Ives as in Jane Doe from Ives.  





My mother’s name was Milli.  The character is played by Milli Bobbie Brown.  Brown in German is Braun.  Eva Braun was Hitler’s wife.  My mother was a Hitler engineered baby.





I was used as a child in genetic experiments, held caged at hospitals, research facilities and military bases.  My mother experimented on me as well.  I was satanically ritually abused through the Catholic Church as well.  I was tortured, raped, drugged, caged, electroshocked and implanted as an infant.  I was erased repeatedly.  I was weaponized through these experiments to create fires, storms and kill people with my mind.





I believe I was switched at birth, the child of Irene and Joseph Mengele.  I did not grow up with my brother John.  I met my brother John several times in my life but I was erased so that I could not remember him each time we met.  In the 90s he became my agent.  He looks like Joseph, I look like Irene, and my murdered brother David looked like their son Rolf.




After WWII ended in 1945, through Operation Paperclip, Mengele and a myriad of german criminal doctors and scientists, and those loyal to the Reich were conscripted into our MKULTRA projects. Operation Paperclip was a side show compared to the thousands who actually came to the USA. Anyone loyal to the Reich was given a new identity.




Some of the MKULTRA Projects, which are ongoing involve: Genetic Experiments, Mind Control Experiments,  Bio Warfare and experiments in Time Travel. All experiments are utilizing advanced technology.




One such doctor who was not indicted and given a pass to our bio warfare program was Surgeon General Shiro Ishii.  Ishii was the commander of the 731 Unit, a biological warfare unit of the imperial Japanese Army in Manchukuo, the State of Manchuria, which became the puppet state of Japan and which became the Empire of Manchuria in 1934-1935.  This is where the Manchurian candidate experiments were conducted and refined.

I believe Ishii and Mengele continued their experiments in Bio Warfare and Genetics under the umbrella of the US Military.  They created hybrids and clones in deep underground military base laboratories.  The objective was to create genetically enhanced super soldiers, Uber soldiers and MKULTRA Manchurian Candidates to be placed in global governance positions of authority.















In 1976 I was given to Durrell, who is a genetic grey hybrid and the son of Albert Speer, Hitler’s minister of war. I lived with Durrell in Miami, in New Jersey and in California for five years.









In 1982 Durrell gave me to the Xenos family.  Dr. Steve Xenos was my handler.  Steve and his family of MKULTRA psychologist doctors were deep state CIA and Satanists.  Steve took my DNA for my brother John, Joseph Mengele’s protege. 











In May of 1983, prior to my marriage to Steve I was impregnated.  I was pregnant with twin boys. I knew they had blue eyes and dark hair.  When the fetuses were viable they were taken— abducted so to speak, at a planned parenthood in Newport Beach.  I was informed later that thru xenotransplantation the fetuses were transplanted. The twin Duffer Brothers were born nine months later Feb 15, 1984.





Stranger Things begins November 6, 1983.  November 6, 1983 a demogorgon escapes from the lab and abducts Will Buyers.  My grandfather’s name was William Meyers Darlington.






I am the real Eleven depicted in Stranger Things.  My name is Penny L.A. Shepard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHAPTER 14: Heather O'Rourke, Satanic Demise of Hollywoods children

Chapter 34: River Phoenix, MKULTRA Cults, Johnny Depp and Hellywood Sacrifices;

CHAPTER 10: Illuminati Pastors, Actors and Musicians are False Idols