Who Is Agent X:11

Who is Agent X:11?
My current name is Penny L.A. Shepard. I have had many names and aliases.  I was married to Steve Xenos. I was Mrs. X.  When I divorced Steve I became the Ex Mrs. X. I had many names as covert wives throughout my life. I believe I may have been married to John at one time, but I can't remember.  I was erased.  I just remember my mother wouldn't let me date anyone until I was 16.  When I was living with Durrell, Albert Speer's son Hitler's Minister of War, at 17,  he used to say "Penny, you are not allowed to date when you are married." I am thinking, now, that I married John, and the marriage was a Satanic ceremony in a bathtub blood at the Conte's house, when I was three, recorded by the Vatican. 

I am a super soldier, an original. I was selected before my birth, bio engineered and born for and into the MKULTRA Program.  I was and will always be labelled as a government asset.  I was born August 11, 1958, at Hollywood Memorial Hospital, in Hollywood, Florida. I resided at 1255 N.E. 202 Street in Ives Estates, Miami Beach, Florida.



I am THAT girl in Stranger Things.  That's her on the top.  That's me in high school on the right, that's me as a child, on the left.  Almost the identical dress.  In fact, I had that dress when I was 4.  My hair in the pink dress had grown out a bit. They used to tease me in elementary school. They called me simply "the boy" because my hair was so short. I hated it short.  It was not fashionable in the 60s to be a little girl with short hair.

In the 80s I was married to Steve Xenos. The name Xenos means Stranger; hence Stranger Things.

The character's name in Stranger Things is Jane Ives. Jane Ives has many alias, like me.  My husband Steve X had a sister named Jane. Steve was a CIA agent and geneticist. Agent X. Jane Doe is an unknown at the morgue, a person who you can't identify. 

Jane Ives.  I was raised in Ives Esates, I went to Madie Ives Elementary School, I lived on Ives Dairy Road. I, like Jane, have had many covert names.  Everyone who has been in my life has also had many alias.

In the Military acronyms are everything.  In business, when you are writing a report writing acronyms are time saving and life saving. Additionally in verbal commands, acronynms hide the meaning from the civilian public.  Verbal acronyms acts as a kind of a "pig latin" proffered to covert factions to keep secrecy within project members.

Jane Ives is called Eleven.  I was born August 11th.  She is called EL. ELAH means Evolutionary Level Above Human.  My middle initials are L.A. [Level Above] Shepard means See Human ET pared.    

Jane Ives was experimented on in utero, a was I.  Her character is played by Milli Bobby Brown.  My mother and grandmother's names were Milli.  Brown in German is Braun.  Eva Braun was Hitler's wife.  We have Hitlers in my lineage, as well as Eichmans, Speers and Mengeles. 



I was conscripted into the MKULTRA project by birth, as were my family members.  I was held at deep underground military bases [DUMBS] thoughout the world.  I was also held at Langley for experimentation.  My handlers were CIA, NSA, NASA, Military and Deep State Military.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHAPTER 14: Heather O'Rourke, Satanic Demise of Hollywoods children

Chapter 34: River Phoenix, MKULTRA Cults, Johnny Depp and Hellywood Sacrifices;

CHAPTER 10: Illuminati Pastors, Actors and Musicians are False Idols