Who Is Agent X:11

Who is Agent X:11?

My name is Penny L.A. Shepard. I have been married twice. As females, we recieve what is called our maiden name, which is the name we are given at birth. As a child, I never believed my last name was really who I was. I also hated being a child as I could not protect myself or escape a home full of turmoil. Men keep the names of their fathers, typically. In the entertainment industry, you are usually asked to change your name to something more sellable or enticing if your family name is somewhat dull or unappealing. If you are an auathor you might write under a pen name. When I started writing Bradford and Valentine I considered using the name Alexis Hart.

If a woman is in the acting business, and her name is not one that "pops" out, she might be asked to change her name. An example is Judy Garland. Her maiden name was Frances Ethel Gumm. She changed her first and last name. Additionally when a woman gets married they usually take on the names of their husbands, thus they have many names. Aliases also get mistakenly created thru mispelling and misappropriations.  On occassion I have had nefarious people state that I have gone by many names trying to label me as something I am not. Be smart people, there is a natural matriculation for women and their changed names. But… if you find someone with 16 aliaes, you may want to investigate.

My first husband was Steve Xenos. Before we married I had nicknames that I was called, i.e., Penny L.A. by my middle initials, slim, hollywood, Penwa, these are nicknames, not legal names. I was a singer and actress so I, of course, thought about a good stage name along the way.

When I married Steve Xenos, I didn't change my last name. He was angry about it. But nonetheless I was known as Penny Xenos. Mrs. Stranger. Perhaps I knew that the marriage would not last. Steve was also known as Dr. X, as were both of his parents, who were doctors. When Steve's mother died of a heart attack, I was suspicious. She became the first ex Mrs. X. When I divorced Steve, I became the Ex Mrs. X.

I question the use of the term "super soldier" these days. It is a term I had never heard of before 2018. I believe that I was involved in an MKULTRA project, entitled Genesis and that I was selected before my birth. Was I? I can not say. The first test tube baby on record was in 1978. Joseph Mengele was doing experiments in the 30's and 40s. So I question was the first test tube baby we found out about really the first? We have been lied to about everything. How long have the covert NAZI scientists been involved in illegal cloning and bio engineering? Was I bio-engineered and born into the MKULTRA Program.

When I first came out of MKULTRA, I was flooded with weird memories. Were some of these memories ot real, and were some of them manufactured? I don't know. Its 2025 now, and I am making a uturn and actually talking to everyone, in a more measured and even manner. I made assuptions and presumptions about things based upon incomplete and sometimes false narratives fed to me.

I was very angry at the things that happened to me, and in 2024, I found out I was with many people who made up scenarios, scenarios which hurt people. I believe that I was involved in MKULTRA and I know that I will always be labelled as a government asset. I was born August 11, 1958, at Hollywood Memorial Hospital, in Hollywood, Florida. I resided at 1255 N.E. 202 Street in Ives Estates, Miami Beach, Florida.



This much I am sure of:

I am THAT girl in Stranger Things. That's her on the top. That's me in high school on the right, that's me as a child, on the left. Almost the identical dress. In fact, I had that dress when I was 3 or 4. My hair in the pink dress had grown out a bit. They used to tease me in elementary school. They called me simply "the boy" because my hair was so short. I hated it short. It was not fashionable in the 60s to be a little girl with short hair.

In the 80s I was married to Steve Xenos. The name Xenos means Stranger; hence Stranger Things.

The character's name in Stranger Things is Jane Ives. Jane Ives has many alias, like me. My husband Steve X had a sister named Jane. Who was Steve Xenos, I still don't know. A person who kept many secrets, because he told me that my former agent was my biological brother and then he died three weeks later. I never got to ask him how he knew John, or how he knew that he was my brother. This was a secret he kept from me since 1983. A Jane Doe is an unknown at the morgue, a person who you can't identify. 

JANE IVES

The character's name is Jane Ives. I was raised in Ives Esates, I went to Madie Ives Elementary School, I lived on Ives Dairy Road. I, like Jane and many others, was also assigned a name in the project. A name that we don't get to remember. The name was 11 after my birthday August 11.  When I married Steve it became X11.

In the Military acronyms are everything. In business, when you are writing a report writing acronyms are time saving and life saving. Additionally in verbal commands, acronynms hide the meaning from the civilian public. Verbal acronyms acts as a kind of a "pig latin" proffered to covert factions to keep secrecy within project members.

Jane Ives is called Eleven. I was born August 11th. She is called EL, short for Eleven. Penny is a shortened form of Penelope, which the aka or nickname is ELLE.

Jane Ives was experimented on in utero, and I believe I was as well. My mother Milli was a nurse, and would have volunteered for MKULTRA with my father as she needed him to protect the fact that she was gay. Interestingly enough the character is played by Milli Bobby Brown. My mother and grandmother's names were Milli. Brown in German is Braun. Eva Braun was Hitler's wife. While we have a distinct "constructed" lineage, I believe it is false. I believe that my mother was a Hitler baby, as I found out my mother's mother, my grandmother, was very promiscuous. My mother said that her mother slept with my father Paul. Questioning who else did she sleep with. I think the Eichman, Hitlers, Speers and Mengeles are all within my secret family.




I believe was conscripted into the MKULTRA Operation, a project within it, by birth, as were my family members. I believe that these operations were held in homes, by doctors and nurses who reported their findings to someone who was within the CIA and what every covert organization with ties to it was it's offshoot throught the world. I believe you don't have to have been held at Montauk, or a deep underground military base to have had been involved in these operations. By nature of the word covert, these projects were held in little obscure towns and hamlets throughout the US and globally. These projects used nursery schools, elementary, high schools, hospitals, universities, private doctors, hotels, and others who were also conscipted into MKULTRA top secret government projects. It's much more insidious than being held in a deep underground military base. These operations used ordinary citizens to carry out their covert agenda. We were never supposed to know.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 34: River Phoenix, MKULTRA Cults, Johnny Depp: Hellywood Sacrifices (2);

MKULTRA: Making of a Manchurian Candidate, Oswald