Chapter 19: MKULTRA Hollywood, The Hamiltons, Assange, W.H.O.s got MY Corona

 

Chapter 19: MKULTRA Hollywood, The Hamiltons, Assange, WuHan, W.H.O. s got MY Corona? 

April 13, 2020

 

 

Since I have been a singer all my life and I am an MKULTRA code cypherist in numbers, music and photos.  I relate to music for messages.  John and Durrell sent me a cypher stating they were ground zero for the coronavirus on Jan 27, 2020.

 

This entire virus debacle had me singing to the tune of My Sharona by the Knack.  The Knack was an 80s group. My DNA sister Suzy can’t remember how to say the name right, so I tell her think of the Knack song “My Sharona”” it is just “My Corona.”  Suzy repeatedly refers to the virus as the Carola virus after Jim Carola.

 

Jim Carola was a sports broadcaster. He joined KILT in 1964, when he was a junior at the University of Houston, and became news director in 1970. He was public-address announcer for Super Bowl VIII at Rice Stadium and filled the same role at Oilers games for 28 years, missing only one game in 1987 after an appendectomy. He currently is PA announcer for Texans games at Reliant Stadium.

 

Suzy said Jim was a friend of hers and he is a Catholic.  His brother was a priest and he worked for the Vatican. When her daughter Tasha died, Jim told her his brother went to the Pope and he asked that Tasha be made a Saint.  The “rules” to become a Saint, take a papal  approval and a special conclave.  The rules to become a saint are 1. Wait five years.  The process cannot normally start until at least five years after their death 2. Become a servant of God 3. Show proof of a life of heroic virtue 4. Verified miracles 5. Canonization.  Canonization process must show one verified miracle obtained through invocation after beatification must occur before the cause for canonization may be introduced. Extraordinary or equivalent canonization is simply a papal confirmation that a person is a saint. Suzy was never Catholic.


The Carola family is in the Vatican.  Oddly enough, Adam Carolla (spelling divergence of Carola) is also an American radio personality.  He hosted the Adam Carolla Show, the most downloaded podcast, judged by Guinness World records in 2011, wherein he claimed he took the record over from Ricky Gervasis.

 

Adam has written two books on NY Times best seller lists and has made numerous appearances on political talk shows as a commentator.  He hosted a weekly segment “Rollin with Carolla” on Bill O’Rilley’s O’Reilly Factor.  Adam was raised in North Hollywood and attended Walter Reed Jr. High and N. Hollywood High.  My ex Steve Xenos’ father attended Hollywood High School.  I call it CIA High, like Harry Potter’s Hogwartz school of illuminati and magic.

 

He prepared Jimmy Kimmel for as his boxing coach, for a bout staged by KROQ FM’s morning radio show Kevin and Bean.  Kimmel was a regular on the show as Jimmy the Sports guy.  Both Kimmel and Carolla filled in as head writers for Jackie Martling of the Howard Stern show.  Subsequently when Stern moved to satellite radio, in 2005, Carolla took over 12 of Sterns market slots on Infinity broadcasting network.  In late 1990s he started the Man Show with Jimmy Kimmel on Comedy Central.  Needless to say the Carolla, Carola name is associated with the Hollywood Illuminati and the Vatican.

 

MY SHARONA BY THE KNACK

 

The Knack was founded in 1977-78; Singer Doug Fieger was a native of Oak Park, Michigan, suburb of Detroit.  His brother Geoffrey Fieger represented Jack Kevorkian, doctor of death, in a series of assisted suicides. Doug’s family was Illuminati, and they were MKULTRA handlers, death dealers and supporters of assisted suicide.  Satan’s favorite way off this planet.

 

Doug’s former band was Sky which was produced by Rolling Stones producer Jimmy Miller.  They jammed with Bruce Springsteen, Tom Petty and were signed with Capitol Records. They were packaged by Capitol with the same design and style as the Satanic Beatles early LPs. The Beatles were disciples of Crowley who was on the cover of their Sergeant Pepper album. The intent of Capitol was to present them as a replica of the British Invasion.  Their hits were All the Little Girls Understand, Baby Talks Dirty, Hollywoods theme songs representing pedo predilection. 

 

In 2006 Fieger was diagnosed with two brain tumors.  He had brain and lung cancer.  Feb 14 (Valentines day) 2010 he died in Satanic Woodland Hills, CA at the age of 57, ending the band.

 

The name Sharona means Flat Clearing and is of Hebrew origin. In biblical times Sharon was a fertile coastal plain in Palestine where roses and oak trees grew in abundance.  Ariel Sharon was the 11th prime minister of Israel from March 2001 until April 2006.  He was born Ariel Schneiderman and was an Israeli general and politician.  He died at 85 after being in a coma for 8 years.  He was the commander of the Israeli Army from its creation in 1948.

 

The lyrics of my Sharona are as follows:

 

Oh my little pretty one, my pretty one

When you gonna give me some - (sex) time, Sharona

Ooh you make my motor run, my motor run (dick hard)

Got it coming (cumming) off o the line Sharona

 

Never gonna stop (I am a psychopath) give it up, such a dirty mind

I always get it up (self explanatory) for the TOUCH OF THE YOUNGER KIND (little girls, pedo)

My, my my aye aye Whoa, M-m-m-m-m my Sharona

 

...When you gonna give to me- a gift to me (corona virus gift to the world)

Is it just a matter of time (psychopaths never stop, its just a matter of time New World Order)

Is it destiny (The Nazis said “It is my destiny to rule the world)

Or Just a game in my mind (psyops are MKULTRA mind games)

 

 

WIZARD OF OZ PROGRAMMING

I'll get you my little pretty" 

 

The lyrics of my Sharona begin with one EXTREMELY piognant line: 

 

Oh my little pretty one, my pretty one.

 

When someone comes on my IM and says hello pretty, I instantly block them. 

 

This is Wizard of OZ programming. The wicked witch says "I will get you my pretty and your little dog too".  My aunt, a Mengele, had taken a photo with me when I left my husband, Sam VanHooser, who they met in 2008 in Vegas, but who they already knew because I was given to Sam by John and Durrell.  My aunt knew Durrell, long before she pretended that I “just met him” in my senior year in high school.  I was promised to Durrell.  He kept me for five years and took me from Miami to New York to California.  He sold my DNA, my babies and clones and picked out my handlers, as did Jon.

 

When I was at my aunt's house in March of 2016, her brother, my uncle, took a photo of the both of us on the couch.  I had just left my husband of 20 years and I was severely traumatized and compromised.  He had broken my ribs before I left and I couldn’t sit for very long without being in abject pain.  I was dragging my left leg like Igor and I had been told by my doctors prior to leaving that I required two knee replacements. They lied. My doctors drugged the fuck out of me for 12 years, and suicided me in San Diego. They were MKULTRA doctors for the Reich and for Durrell and John.

 

In looking at the photo a couple of days ago,  I noticed something strange.  There was a pillow behind me saying "I'll get you my pretty". My aunt was not the kind Auntie Em, but she was Auntie M, aka Auntie MENGELE. 





 

  




 

 

Margaret Hamilton played Mrs Almira Gulch. Suzy, my DNA sister, said she has Hamiltons in her lineage. Suzy said she had an aunt Shirley who was a Hamilton who looked like the wicked witch of the west. 

 

Suzy said wrote to James Hopper to find out about another side of her family June 11, 2019, one month before we went back to Illinois where the NSA held me in a locked facility for a year because I was declared enemy of the state by James Clapper.  I did a beauty contest with Colleen Clapper, who is in the Clapper family.  Suzy had purchased a horse, Miss Smooth, who came from Texas, where Suzy lives.  She had a horse who she loved named Miss Smooth who died.  This Miss Smooth had moved from Texas to Illinois. It turned out that where this Miss Smooth lived was 25 minutes from where the NSA held me for a year in a crazy house.  The owner lived off of Bradford and Valentine was an adjacent street not far from Bradford.  My book that I started writing in which all the characters turned out to be real was entitled Bradford and Valentine.  I stopped writing it after a year when I submitted a trailer and first chapter to James Patterson for his MasterClass contest in March of 2017.  Hopper by the way, is the name of the Sheriff in Stranger Things that adopts Eleven (me). In Season 3 of Stranger Things, which came out July 4, 2019, Eleven tells the kids Hopper is going to Illinois; 

 

The Hamilton Name

All Hamiltons are genealogically related


This means that George Hamilton, and Linda Hamilton are in the Hamilton lineage.  I worked for Luce Forward Hamilton and Scripps.  Moses Luce wrote the founding charter for San Diego California. The firm was founded in 1873.  It has been in existence for 147 years. Luce means light. Pretty sure Moses Luce was a Luciferian.  


Alexander Hamilton had a broadway show produced about him. He was a founding father of the United States. He was a founder of the nation’s financial system, the Federalist Party, the US Coast guard, the NY Post and the first Secretary of the Treasury.  In 1777 he became a senior aide to General Washington, who was a Freemason Satanist.  Hamilton ran the new Continental Army.  He was elected as a rep from NY to the Congress of the Confederation.  He resigned to practice law and founded the Bank of NY.  He wrote 51 of the 85 installments of the Federalist Papers which are used today for constitutional interpretation.  


Hamilton argued that the implied powers of the Constitution provided the legal authority to fund the national debt, to assume states debts and to create the government backed bank of the United States.  These programs were funded by tariffs on imports and whiskey tax.  The Federalist Party which he founded opposed the Democratic and Republican parties led by Jefferson and Madison.


Under President John Adams he became a commanding General of the US Army.  Hamilton wanted to end the international slave trade.  VP burr ran for governor of NY State and in 1804 Hamilton campaigned against him.  Burr challenged him to a duel on July 11 1804.  Burr SHOT and mortally wounded Hamilton who died the next day.


Booze Allen Hamilton is the CIA firm that both James Clapper and Edward Snowden worked for.  It has been in existence for over 100 years.  

 

THE FAMILY and JULIAN ASSANGE


Ann Hamilton Burne was "the family" an MKULTRA LSD cult in Australia that in 1979, opened a ranch in the Catskills. 1978-79 was the year I was in New York with Durrell. I remember going to the Catskills with Durrell, drinking something in front of the fireplace and that is all I remember of the weekend. I believe that I was hunted that weekend and that Julian Assange, who was born July 3, 1971, who would have been about age seven, was there.  


Julian states that he does not ever remember meeting Ann, I believe that is a lie.  He states that a man who was his mother’s boyfriend in the late 1970s had been a member of the cult and a “sinister presence in his life.  He said he and his mother went on the run moving over 30 plus times from this man.  Julian’s brother was a product of the relationship his mother had with this Hamilton from the family.  


According to Media from the Margins, “Reasons not to take the Julian Assange story at Face Value” 2019 April 14 article, by Adam Ormes he cites several main points.


One.  Julians had heavy ties to the Family brain washing cult of Ann Hamilton Byrne. His step brother IS a Hamilton.


Two: age 16 Julian was a hacker.  He had an alias which he used Mendax.  Mendax means Liar in Latin.  In 1991 he was caught in a police raid and charge in 1994 with 31 counts of hacking and related crimes.  In December 1996 he plead guilty to 25 counts and he was ordered to pay reparations.


Three: Assange replied to an email from a NASA employee, Fred Blonger on 17, Nov, 1994.  Blonger was a coordinator at NASIRC, NASA automated Systems Incident Response Capabilty.  Someone from Los Alamos National Laboratories was copied (identity unknown).  


Also copied was Quentin Fennesy from Sematech. SEMATECH was formed in 1987 as a partnership between now the US Gov and 14 US Semi conductor manufacturers.  


Julian's former hacking comrade was Pieter Zaitko, who worked for BBN Tech, a DARPA military contractor.  Pieter claimed Assange’s graduate work was funded by a US Gov. Grant, specifically NSA and DARPA money which was to be used for fundamental security research.  This funding was revoked.  The question is how did Assange get the funding in the first place?


Four: John Young was an Wikileaks collaborator and founder of Cryptome.  He stated “Wikileaks has always been a commercial enterprise hiding behind a narcissistic public interest PR”. He also compared Julian Assange to Henry Kissinger and other spook insiders who have turned their knowledge into a lucrative business.


Julian’s birth name was Julian Paul Hawkins.  The fictitional town in Stranger Things is Hawkins Indiana.  Hawkins Laboratory is the laboratory underneath the hospital in Hawkins.  Hawkins Laboratory is connected with the Department of Energy, and DARPA.


Julian’s father was John Shipton.  His mother is Christine Ann Hawkins. His father and mother separated before Julian was born.  When he was a year old his mother married Richard Brett Assange an actor.  The surname comes from the Chinese name Au sang.  Christine and Brett divorced in 1979.  


1978-79 was the time Ann Hamilton Byrne had established her Catskills ranch in New York.  Christine became involved with Leif Meynell aka Lief Hamilton, a member of the family.    Christine had a son with Leif before they broke up in 1982.   Assange moved over 37 times before he reached his teens when he settled with his mother and half brother in Melbourne Victoria.


Nicole Kidman is an MKULTRA handler.  She was born in 1967, in Honolulu Hawaii to Anthony Kidman, Australian MKULTRA doctor, psychologist, biochemist.  In the 1960s Anthony Kidman moved to Washington DC to work at the National Insitute of Mental Health at St. Elizabeth’s Psychiatric Hospital.  


He returned to Australia in the 70s to become a lecture in biochemistry at Moash University.  He moved to the University of Technology in Sydney in 1972 and worked there until his death.  


Fiona Barnett names Dr. Kidman and Nicole as two of her many torturers under MKULTRA.  In 1977 Kidman established a Foundation for Life Sciences forcused on youth mental illness.  In other words he was the KID-MAN, MKULTRA torturer.



ANN HAMILTON BYRNE


Ann claimed to be Jesus reborn as a woman.  She is noted as one of the first few female cult leaders in history and one of the cruelest.  She operated in almost total secrecy for over two decades.  In 1987 her Melbourne cult was raided based on information from two children who had escaped.  


Hamilton Byrne had collected over 28 children through bogus adoptions.  She dressed them identically and bleached their hair platinum.  They were subjected to MKULTRA programming thru isolation, beatings, starvation and torture. She controlled every aspect of their lives.


Ann forced followers, including children to take LSD and other hallucinogenics. The children were dosed with fluphennazine, diazepam, haloperidol, chlorpromazine, nitrazepam, oxazepam, trifloperazine, carbamazepine or imipramine.  Upon adolescence they were givenLSD and left alone in a dark room apart from visits by Bryce or one of the group psychiatrists.  My mother Milli was a nurse. She routinely drugged me.  The drugs would be administered in food or in drink or in a sleep state.


Anne Hamilton Byrne was a psychiatric nurse at the private Newhaven Hospital.  My mother Millie was in nurses training in North Carolina when she allegedly "met" my father who was 13 years older than her. Paul was her father's friend. Her father had a restaurant in North Carolina.  Later on my mother would tell me that my father slept with her mother, and that she was raped by her mother, father and brother.


When my mother divorced my father and my “aunt Lynn” moved in to have a lesbian relationship with her, she got a job at the Jackson Memorial, a county hospital, as a burn ward supervisor.  


New Haven was own and run by cult members, as all private hospitals around the world are.  When it was discovered that the cult had infiltrated and caused long term abuse of the children, Ann was not even charged, she merely had to pay some small fines.  Ann was quite wealthy.  Her partner and cult founder Rayor Johnson was a member of the Society for Psychial Research in London.  Annes deceased husband was military intel.  The Family cult was a deep state intelligence DARPA experiment.



Here’s what Wiki stated:


Newhaven  

During the late 1960s and the 1970s, Newhaven Hospital in Kew was a private psychiatric hospital owned and managed by Marion Villimek, a Santiniketan member; many of its staff and attending psychiatrists were also members. Newhaven recruited new members to the cult and administered LSD to members under the direction of the Santiniketan psychiatrists John Mackay and Howard Whitaker.


One of the original members of the Association was given LSD, electroconvulsive therapy, and two leucotomies, also called lobotomies, during the late 1960s.

 

Although the psychiatric hospital had been closed down by 1992, in that year a new inquest was ordered into the death of a Newhaven patient in 1975 after new claims that his death had been due to deep sleep therapy. 


The inquest heard evidence concerning the use of electroconvulsive therapy, LSD, and other practices at Newhaven but found no evidence that deep sleep had been used on this patient. The Newhaven building was later reopened as a nursing home with no connections to its previous owner or uses.

 

Kai Lama property

Anne Hamilton-Byrne acquired fourteen infants and young children between about 1968 and 1975. Some were the natural children of members of The Family; others had been obtained through irregular adoptions arranged by lawyers, doctors, and social workers within the group who could bypass the normal processes. 


The children's identities were changed using false birth certificates or deed poll, all being given the surname "Hamilton-Byrne" and dressed alike even to the extent of their hair being dyed uniformly blonde.

 

The false birth certificates. I wonder if that is how I ended up at the Fortner's house. Perhaps I was born to Martha Mengele from Irene Mengele's seeds which were implanted into Martha, who was Josephs dead brothers widow. 


Joseph married Martha July 17, 1958. I was born August 11, 1958. Mengele created twin towns in Brazil and conducted thousands of implantation experiments. I did not look like my mother, or my father. I look like Irene Mengele. John looks like Joseph.


The Hamilton children were kept in seclusion and home-schooled at Kai Lama, a rural property usually referred to as "Uptop", at Taylor Bay on Lake Eildon near the town of Eildon, Victoria. 


They were told that Anne Hamilton-Byrne was their biological mother, and knew the other adults in the group as "aunties" and "uncles". 


I was told my mother Millie was my real mother and that Lynn was my fake aunt. I was actually related to the Mengeles, who went by the name Menger.


The children were denied almost all access to the outside world, and subjected to a discipline that included frequent, severe beatings – often for little or no reason – and starvation diets.

 

The children were frequently dosed with the psychiatric drugs fluphenazine, diazepam, haloperidol, chlorpromazine, nitrazepam, oxazepam, trifluoperazine, carbamazepine, or imipramine. On reaching adolescence they were compelled to undergo an initiation involving LSD. While under the influence of the drug the child would be left in a dark room, alone, apart from visits by Hamilton-Byrne or one of the psychiatrists from the group.

 

Siddha Yoga

For a few years, Anne Hamilton-Byrne developed a connection to the Siddha Yoga movement, receiving shaktipatinitiation from Swami Muktananda and taking the Sanskrit name Ma Yoga Shakti. She took some of the children to stay with Muktananda at his ashram at South Fallsburg, New York (later known as the Shree Muktananda Ashram) in the Catskill Mountains in 1979 and 1981, and purchased a nearby property as her own base in the US.


This is WHY I do not trust ANY YOGIS.  They are charlatans who sex traffick children and guide their “spiritual” journey and prayer for their own malevolent reasons.

 

Sarah Hamilton-Byrne tells how Muktananda would give a private audience (or darshan) once a week to Hamilton-Byrne's group. He once asked the children if they would like to leave The Family and live with him at his Gurudev Siddha Peethashram in Ganeshpuri, India. 


The children all gave an enthusiastic yes, but were later punished by Hamilton-Byrne for disloyalty. She states that Hamilton-Byrne eventually caused a lot of trouble in the Shree Muktananda Ashram, and some of Muktananda's devotees defected to The Family. 


Sarah was present when Swami Tejomayananda was initiated into The Family; she states that she could not understand why he would want to join a sect where everyone was so miserable, when it seemed that everyone around Muktananda was so happy.

 

Police intervention

Sarah Hamilton-Byrne was expelled by her adoptive mother in 1987 because of arguing and rebellious behavior. With the support of a private investigator and others, she then played an instrumental role in bringing The Family to the attention of the Victoria Police. 


As a result, a raid took place at Kai Lama on Friday, 14 August 1987, and all children were removed from the premises. Sarah later went on to study medicine and become a qualified doctor. She also learned that she had been adopted and eventually met her biological mother.

 

After the raid in 1987, Anne Hamilton-Byrne and her husband, William, remained outside Australia for the next six years. Operation Forest, an investigation involving police in Australia, the UK, and the US resulted in their arrest in June 1993 by the FBI in the town of Hurleyville in the Catskills in New York. 


They were extradited to Australia and charged with conspiracy to defraud and to commit perjury by falsely registering the births of three unrelated children as their own triplets. 


Elizabeth Whitaker, wife of the psychiatrist Howard Whitaker, was their co-defendant. The Hamilton-Byrnes pleaded guilty to the lesser charge of making a false declaration and were fined $5000 each. The conspiracy charge against Whitaker was dropped, but she was convicted of falsely obtaining nearly $23,000 between 1983 and 1987.

 

Margot MacLellan, aged 64, was convicted of falsely obtaining $28,000 between 1978 and 1988. Joy Travellyn, aged 56, was convicted of falsely obtaining over $38,000 between 1979 and 1988. Helen Buchanan, aged 49, was convicted of falsely obtaining almost $15,000 between 1980 and 1987.

 

Litigation

In August 2009, two individuals received financial compensation from Anne Hamilton-Byrne after suing her. Her granddaughter, Rebecca Cook-Hamilton, sued her in 2007 for alleged psychiatric and psychological illnesses. She alleged that she received "cruel and inhuman treatment" from Hamilton-Byrne and her servants, including beatings, being locked in a freezing shed overnight and being forced to take medications. She also alleged that she was given insufficient food. Her award was estimated to be $250,000.

 

A former member of The Family, Cynthia Chan, alleged that she paid the sum of $352,115 to Hamilton-Byrne for real estate in Olinda, Victoria, but the property was never transferred to her. 


She also alleged that she paid the sum of $70,400 to Hamilton-Byrne for another property, but this too was never transferred to her. Hamilton-Byrne said she had no memory of the matter. Chan's judgement was estimated at $250,000.[28]

 

In the 1980s, police estimated that Hamilton-Byrne's fortune could be as much as $50 million.

 

 

W.H.O. ARE YOU

 

The song Who re You was written by Pete Townshend for The Who.  Many may not remember by Pete was arrested for having kiddie porn on his computer.  Operation Ore was a major child pornography investigation in Britain in 2002-2003.  Pete was called in by the police and interrogated.  He admitted he used his credit card to access a child porn site and he was placed on the sex offenders register for five years.  He tried to say that he had accessed the illegal images to prove that British banks were complicit in channeling the profits from pedophile rings.  His rock and roll Hollywood mantra is sex, drugs and rock and roll, meaning ANYTHING Satanic goes.


Pete acknowledged his bisexuality in a 1989 interview with Timothy WHite.  He said that the song Rough Boys on his 1980 Album was his coming out about his gay life, which he then recanted in a 1994 Interview.

 

When the allegations of pedophilia came out, Roger Daltry said, "gee that is uncharacteristic of Pete"  which was an out and out lie.  


In his 2012 autobiography Who I Am, he states he thinks a one point he was probably bisexual, and that he was attracted to Mick Jagger, who he toured with.  The Satanic mantra of Hollywood and the record industry which sacrifices babies to Baal, is "sex, drugs and rock n roll". Yeah rockers, that flash the devil’s horns, we know what it means.  You don’t care what you fuck, child, woman, man, beast.

 


Here are Townshend's lyrics

 

I woke up in a Soho doorway (there is a SoHo in New York- it is the artisans hubbub where artists like Andy Warhol best noted for his artistry with Campbell’s soup cans and debauchery, Satanism, orgies and Illuminati.)


A policeman knew my name (they know all of our names now, not just the rich and famous)

He said "You can go sleep at home tonight


If you can get up and walk away" (these days you will not be able to walk away.  You will be cited as homeless, which it is already against the law in South Carolina, and taken away)


I staggered back to the underground (He staggered back to the underground.  The underground has many meanings.  Underground was referred to as the London tubes subway station.  Underground are tunnels, i.e. deep underground military bases, where child sacrifices take place.  Where humans are cloned and used as food; where adrenochrome extracted from blood is a sustenance for the inhabitants in these bases, and is also sold and bartered above ground, just as we, humans, are utilized as a slave race above and below ground.)


You know the breeze blew back my hair

I remember throwing punches around

And preaching from my chair (the Montauk chair is utilized for time travel)


Who are you? (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)

(Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)

I said (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)

I really want to know (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)


Took the tube back out of town

Back to the Rollin' Pin

Feel a little like a dying clown

With a streak of Rin Tin Tin

I stretched back and I hiccuped

Looked back on my busy day

I was Eleven hours in the Tin Can (Eleven is an Illuminati number.  I am Agent X:11. Named for my birth day August 11, my middle initial L and my marriage to Dr. Steve Xenos, Dr. X: Agent X.)


There's got to be better way

You know I really need to know 

(Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)

(Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)

(Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)


Let me tell you who I am

I am the man (which man, the man is referred to as the government or the CIA)

That is scared of concrete (concrete plans, keep everything fluid)

For you I have a plan (he has a plan, illuminati NWO)

I put my money in the bank

I don't keep it in my hand

And sometimes it all goes wrong I make a stand


Whenever, I walk down the street I feel afraid

People want there money cause they want to get paid

All I want is a little love and to live my life (A little child love?)

And all I want for return is my very own wife


Why do people in red (people in red are the Satanists, blood sacrifice)

Who are you who do you fear

When I take this knife and in your eyes I sneer (a knife, blood sacrifice, sneering at the world, at the children satanically sacrificed)


When I look at the people who came from the sixties

Up through the nineties now we reach this pentacle (he has reached an Illuminati level, untouchable or so he feels)


Understand that the reason to exist (Hollywood’s reason to exist is as predators)

Is that life is something that you live have to persist

Who could just forget the place where we came

My name is Pete Townshend we want you just the same

Who are you

Who who who who are you

Who are you?


I know there's a place you walked

Where love falls from the trees

My heart is like a broken cup (The broken cup, the chalice of the holy grail from which DNA blood sacrifice takes place)

You know I only feel right on my knees (Hollywood prays to Satan on its knees)

I spit out like a sewer hole (spit out like Satan’s sewer hole)

Yet still receive your kiss (those who are SRA, give allegiance and homage to Rock and Roll stars as they are their idols)


How can I measure up to anyone now

After such a love as this? (Being an idol and being worshipped as a God is what Satan said musicians would receive for their allegiance)


I really want to know? (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)

(Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)

Tell me who are you?

I can just remember about who I am

Who are you


W.H.O., the World Health Organization Is not your friend. Neither are the WHO.


CORONA VIRUS WUHAN (WuWho) UPDATE

Articles in April

 

REVEALED: U.S. government gave $3.7million grant to Wuhan lab at center of coronavirus leak scrutiny that was performing experiments on bats from the caves where the disease is believed to have originated

 

 

By Frances Mulraney and Glenn Owen For The Mail On Sunday

01:49 12 Apr 2020, updated 05:21 12 Apr 2020

 

 

The US National Institutes of Health, a government agency, awarded a $3.7million research grant to the Wuhan Institute of Virology

 

The lab is the center of several conspiracy theories that suggest it is the original source of the coronavirus outbreak 

 

The institute experimented on bats from the source of the coronavirus

 

They were captured more than 1,000 miles away in Yunna

 

Sequencing of the Covid-19 genome has traced it to bats to Yunnan's caves

 

The U.S. government funded research on coronavirus transmission in the lab over the past decade

 

The Chinese laboratory at the center of scrutiny over a potential coronavirus leak has been using U.S. government money to carry out research on bats from the caves which scientists believe are the original source of the deadly outbreak.

 

The Wuhan Institute of Virology undertook coronavirus experiments on mammals captured more than 1,000 miles away in Yunnan which were funded by a $3.7 million grant from the US government. 

 

Sequencing of the COVID-19 genome has traced it back to bats found in Yunnan caves but it was first thought to have transferred to humans at an animal market in Wuhan.

 

The revelation that the Wuhan Institute was experimenting on bats from the area already known to be the source of COVID-19 - and doing so with American money - has sparked further fears that the lab, and not the market, is the original outbreak source. 

 

Lawmakers and pressure groups were quick to hit out at U.S. funding being provided for the 'dangerous and cruel animal experiments at the Wuhan Institute'.  

 




The institute is located only 20 miles from the food market where it was originally believed that the outbreak began. Experts continue to say the virus was transmitted from animal to human and was not lab engineered in China as some conspiracy theories have claimed

 

US Congressman Matt Gaetz said: 'I'm disgusted to learn that for years the US government has been funding dangerous and cruel animal experiments at the Wuhan Institute, which may have contributed to the global spread of coronavirus, and research at other labs in China that have virtually no oversight from US authorities.' 

 

On Saturday, Anthony Bellotti, president of the US pressure group White Coat Waste, condemned his government for spending tax dollars in China, adding: 'Animals infected with viruses or otherwise sickened and abused in Chinese labs reportedly may be sold to wet markets for consumption once experiments are done.'

 

The $37million Wuhan Institute of Virology, the most advanced laboratory of its type on the Chinese mainland, is based twenty miles from the now infamous wildlife market that was thought to be the location of the original transfer of the virus from animals to humans.

 

According to documents obtained by The Mail on Sunday, scientists there experimented on bats as part of a project funded by the US National Institutes of Health, which continues to licence the Wuhan laboratory to receive American money for experiments.

 

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) wore a gas mask on the House floor during a vote on an emergency funding bill to fight the spread of the novel coronavirus

 

Anthony Bellotti, the founder and National Campaign Manager of the White Coat Waste Project, slammed the use of US funding to perform experiments on bats in Wuhan China clamps down on research into the origins of coronavirus as officials demand the right to vet scientific papers 

 

China is clamping down on research into the origins of the coronavirus after officials have demanded the right to inspect its scientific papers before they are made pubic. 

 

Two websites for leading Chinese universities have allegedly recently published and then removed pages that discuss a new policy which requires academic papers about Covid-19 to undergo extra checks before they are published, according to The Guardian. 

 

Both Fudan University and the China University of Geosciences (Wuhan) allegedly posted notices saying that research on the origins of the coronavirus will be subject to government checks. 

 

The director of the SOAS China Institute in London, Professor Steve Tsang, said that the Chinese government is more concerned with 'controlling the narrative' surrounding coronavirus than public health or economic fallout. 

 

The source who found the cached versions of the websites said they were concerned at what appeared to be a governmental coverup. 

 

The NIH is the primary agency of the United States government responsible for biomedical and public health research.  

 

The Wuhan Institute lists them on their website as a partner as well as several other American academic institutions. 

 

(RELATED ARTICLES)

 

Did coronavirus leak from a research lab in Wuhan? Startling new theory is 'no longer being discounted' amid claims staff 'got infected after being sprayed with blood'

 

How China muzzled its Bat Woman: Beijing authorities hushed up the findings of a scientist who unlocked the genetic make-up of the coronavirus within days of the outbreak - which is vital for tests and vaccines

 

Other U.S. partners include the University of Alabama, the University of North Texas, Harvard University, and the National Wildlife Federation. 

 

As part of the NIH research at the institute, scientists grew a coronavirus in a lab and injected it into three-day-old piglets. 

 

The news that COVID-19 bats were under research there means that a leak from the Wuhan laboratory can no longer be completely ruled out. 

 

According to one unverified claim, scientists at the institute could have become infected after being sprayed with blood containing the virus, and then passed it on to the local community. 

 

A second institute in the city, the Wuhan Centre for Disease Control – which is barely three miles from the market – is also believed to have carried out experiments on animals such as bats to examine the transmission of coronaviruses. 

 

The Wuhan Institute, which keeps more than 1,500 strains of deadly viruses, specializes in the research of 'the most dangerous pathogens', in particular the viruses carried by bats. 

 

Chinese officials decided to build the institute after the country was ravaged by an outbreak of SARS in 2002 and 2003.

 

SARS, another kind of coronavirus, killed 775 people and infected more than 8,000 globally in an epidemic.

 

 

Bats have been linked with seven major epidemics over the past three decades


Since an outbreak of the novel coronavirus emerged in the city in December, it has been at the center of conspiracy theories which suggest that the bug originated there. 

 

While scientists believe that the virus jumped to humans from wild animals sold as food in a market in Wuhan, conspiracy theorists promote different assumptions.

 

Some of them claim that the virus, formally known as SARS-CoV-2, could be a biological warfare weapon engineered there. Others suspect that it escaped from the lab.

 

China has repeatedly denied the allegations. 

 

 Biosafety Level 4 Laboratory, Wuhan Institute of Virology. The institute is at the center of several controversial conspiracy theories that claim it is to blame for the coronavirus outbreak




 

A worker is seen ninside the P4 laboratory in Wuhan, capital of China's Hubei province in February 2020. It is feared COVID-19 may have leaked from a lab sparking the outbreak



Shi Zhengli, a deputy director of the institute, told the press in February that she 'guaranteed with her own life' that the outbreak was not related to the lab.  

 

She admits that when summoned back from a conference to investigate the new disease, she wondered at first if a coronavirus could have escaped from her unit.

 

She has warned about the danger of epidemics from bat-borne viruses. 

 

But she says she did not expect such an outbreak in Wuhan, in the center of China, since her studies suggested subtropical areas in the south had the highest risk of such 'zoonotic' transmission to humans.

 

Shi told the respected science journal Scientific American last month of her relief when, having checked back through disposal records, none of the genome sequences matched their virus samples.

 

'That really took a load off my mind. I had not slept a wink for days,' she said.

 

 

Many international experts have also dismissed such theories.

 

Dr Keusch, Professor of Medicine and International Health at Boston University's Schools of Medicine and Public Health, stressed that no release of viruses from a high-level lab, such as the one in Wuhan, 'has ever happened'.

 

He defended his peers in the Chinese city as he said: 'The Wuhan lab is designed to the highest standards with redundant safety systems and the highest level of training.

 

'Many of its research faculty trained at a similar laboratory in Galveston, Texas. So we know the Wuhan team is as qualified as the Texas group…

 

'This means the assertion of a leak, rather than being highly likely, instead is highly unlikely.'

 

Last week, further doubt was cast on the animal market theory, however, after Cao Bin, a doctor at the Wuhan Jinyintan Hospital, highlighted research showing that 13 of the first 41 patients diagnosed with the infection had not had any contact with the market. 

 

'It seems clear that the seafood market is not the only origin of the virus,' he said.

 

American biosecurity expert Professor Richard Ebright, of Rutgers University's Waksman Institute of Microbiology, New Jersey, said that while the evidence suggests COVID-19 was not created in one of the Wuhan laboratories, it could easily have escaped from there while it was being analyzed.

 

Prof Ebright said he has seen evidence that scientists at the Centre for Disease Control and the Institute of Virology studied the viruses with only 'level 2' security – rather than the recommended level 4 – which 'provides only minimal protections against infection of lab workers'.

 

He added: 'Virus collection, culture, isolation, or animal infection would pose a substantial risk of infection of a lab worker, and from the lab worker then the public.'

 

He concluded that the evidence left 'a basis to rule out [that coronavirus is] a lab construct, but no basis to rule out a lab accident'.

 

Results of the U.S-funded research at the Wuhan Institute were published in November 2017 under the heading: 'Discovery of a rich gene pool of bat SARS-related coronaviruses provides new insights into the origin of SARS coronavirus.'

 

The exercise was summarized as: 'Bats in a cave in Yunnan, China were captured and sampled for coronaviruses used for lab experiments. 

 

'All sampling procedures were performed by veterinarians with approval from the Animal Ethics Committee of the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

 

'Bat samplings were conducted ten times from April 2011 to October 2015 at different seasons in their natural habitat at a single location (cave) in Kunming, Yunnan Province, China. Bats were trapped and faecal swab samples were collected.'

 

Another study, published in April 2018, was titled 'fatal swine acute diarrhoea syndrome caused by an HKU2-related coronavirus of bat origin' and described the research as such: 'Following a 2016 bat-related coronavirus outbreak on Chinese pig farms, bats were captured in a cave and samples were taken. 

 

Experimenters grew the virus in a lab and injected it into three-day-old piglets. 

 

Intestinal samples from sick piglets were ground up and fed to other piglets as well.

 

The coronavirus pandemic has killed more than 108,000 people and infected over 1.7 million worldwide.' 

 

On Saturday, the American outbreak became the deadliest in the world over 2,000 deaths in a day.

 

The national deaths toll is 20,087 and there are 522,643 confirmed cases as of Saturday evening. 

 

 China muzzled its Bat Woman: Beijing authorities hushed up the findings of a scientist who unlocked the genetic make-up of the coronavirus within days of the outbreak – which is vital for tests and vaccines 




 

 A Chinese scientist who is the one of the world's leading experts on coronaviruses was 'muzzled' after unraveling the genetic composition of the new disease, which is crucial for developing diagnostic tests and vaccines.

 

The revelation will fuel fresh concerns over China's cover-up of the pandemic after it erupted in the city of Wuhan. Critics argue that Communist Party chiefs frustrated efforts to contain the outbreak before it exploded around the world. 

 

At the centre of the new claims is Shi Zhengli, known as China's 'Bat Woman' after years spent on difficult virus-hunting expeditions in dank caves that have led to a series of important scientific discoveries. 

 

The virologist was called back to her highsecurity laboratory in Wuhan at the end of last year after a mysterious new respiratory condition in the city was identified as a novel coronavirus – and within three days she completed its gene sequencing.

 

A virology lab like the one Shi Zhengli completed the gene sequencing of the coronavirus


Her team's work, and several other breakthroughs in subsequent days, indicated the virus was linked to horseshoe bats found more than 1,000 miles away in Yunnan, a region of southern China. 

 

Their findings showed it was similar to SARS, a respiratory disease that sparked an epidemic in 33 countries after emerging from China in 2002. 

 

Gao Yu, a Chinese journalist freed last week after 76 days of lockdown in Wuhan, said he spoke to Shi during his incarceration and revealed: 'We learned later her institute finished gene-sequencing and related tests as early as January 2 but was muzzled.' 

 

The Mail on Sunday has learned that on that same day, Yanyi Wang, director of the Wuhan Institute of Virology, sent an email to staff and key officials ordering them not to disclose information on the disease. 

 

She warned, according to a leak on social media confirmed by activists and Hong Kong media, that 'inappropriate and inaccurate information'was causing 'general panic' – thought to refer to eight whistle-blowing doctors whose warnings to local citizens had led to their arrest. 

 

Wang said the National Health Commission 'unequivocally requires that any tests, clinical data, test results, conclusions related to the epidemic shall not be posted on social media platforms, nor shall [it] be disclosed to any media outlets including government official media, nor shall [it] be disclosed to partner institutions.' 

 

Eight days later, a team led by a professor in Shanghai who received samples from an infected patient, published a genome sequence on an open access platform. 

 

His laboratory was closed for 'rectification' two days later. 

 

 Shi Zhengli is known as China's 'Bat Woman' after years spent on difficult virus-hunting expeditions in dank caves that have led to a series of important scientific discoveries

 

At the time, the public was being told that no new cases had been reported in Wuhan for more than a week and there was no clear evidence of human transmission, although dozens of health workers were starting to fall ill with the disease. 

 

In an online lecture last month, Shi Zhengli said her team found on January 14 that the new virus could infect people – six days before this fact was revealed by China. 

 

On the same day, the World Health Organisation issued a tweet backing China's denials of human transmissions. 

 

Shi's team released its data identifying the disease on January 23 on a scientific portal before publication the next month by the journal Nature. 

 

It said the genomic sequence was 96 per cent identical to another virus they found in horseshoe bats in Yunnan. 

 

Shi is a specialist in emerging diseases and has earned global acclaim for work investigating links between bats and coronaviruses, aided by expeditions to collect samples and swabs in the fetid cave networks of southern China. 

 

She was a key part of the team that traced SARS to horseshoe bats through civets, a cat-like creature often eaten in China.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHAPTER 14: Heather O'Rourke, Satanic Demise of Hollywoods children

Chapter 34: River Phoenix, MKULTRA Cults, Johnny Depp and Hellywood Sacrifices;

CHAPTER 10: Illuminati Pastors, Actors and Musicians are False Idols