Chapter 26: The Matrix Minds; Super Villan Weapons

Chapter 26: The Matrix Minds


I did a podcast recently called The Matrix Minds with show host Matthew Turner. Matt is an amazing interviewer who pairs other likeminded people together to discuss issues pertaining to the agenda of the deep state. When the guests of Friday’s show, which aired August 21, 2020, were all called on IM to start the podcast, Matt’s computer became locked. 

His computer decided to update Windows at the precise moment the podcast was to start. His computer then ran into a loop and rebooted itself several times. Matt was fit to be tied. When it finally rebooted he said that the show header, which indicated that I would be on the show, had disappeared. I had told Matt that my brother Rob informed me that his test for a Chicago police chief was conducted at the Chief’s home. It consisted of Rob breaking into a Russian server in under five minutes.

Matt and I have been talking for quite sometime. We know that the CIA are on every call, and that the NSA collects the data of every person on the planet with a phone, computer and iPad. He knows I trust no one. When John DeSouza was sent to me he was on a podcast which was set up by Eric Schneider at Awakening Man. Eric and his friend GG Bresler interviewed me when I was in the crazyhouse. GG said that he was targetted and had written an algorithm for google. Neither GG or Eric are targetted. That is a lie. Eric said that John DeSouza was his friend. At one point Eric said after our podcast that the CIA stole a cat out of his locked car. Sure they did Eric. Eric directed me to the podcast with DeSouza where it was just the interviewer, John DeSouza, Eric Schneider and myself in the audience. 

Interestingly enough, after interviewing me, a nobody, Eric also interviewed Bill Binney, NSA whistleblower, who was at Skunkworks. Matt Turner informed me Skunkworks is approximately 5 miles down the road from his house. 

On the unnamed podcast, which I have no idea if it ever aired, and I the ONLY one in the audience, I texted DeSouza, who had billed himself as the real Mulder, and one of the XMen, that he was not the real Mulder, that I lived with the real Mulder, Sam VanHooser who Ducoveney looked like. 




I also said that Scully was a composite of myself and that Gillian Anderson, who was 10 years younger than me, looked like me. Eric said Gillian was gay. I explained I am not gay, and while did not work for the FBI, directly, I was utilized as a covert asset agent for the deep state. I also explained that Sam did not work for the FBI directly either. 

He did however, interface with all agencies as a corrupt Sheriff and Carlsbad PD Sargeant. Sam was deep state for sure, an addict and a liar. Sam entereed my life because I lquit my band,

I am sure my agent told everyone he fired me. Just like he tells everyone he is not my brother.

Matt and I had just talked that Friday, a few hours prior to the podcast. I told Matt that I was in an undisclosed location. 


The reason I was at an undisclosed location was because of the murder of our friend Chet Swift by the Cartel, which took place on Camp Swift, June 21, 2020. My sister Suzy’s ranch was situated on the former POW camp known as Camp Swift. 

Matt’s podcast was scheduled two months to the day of Chet’s murder. To say the least I was a little on edge. I try to deal with stress with humor. As an MKULTRA conscripted into Project Genesis, and as Joseph Mengele’s actual family, my life has always been in danger since my birth. Ninety nine percent of MKULTRA’s in the projects die. 

In the attack Chet had enough time to shout to Joel “run Joel” before he fell to the ground, his spine literally blown out. 

Chet Swift was Taylor Swift’s distant cousin and my evil brother John reps Illuminati Trump hating “the Old Taylor can’t come to the phone because she’s dead” cloned and partitioned Taylor Swift. Chet told me he visited Taylor when she was a child and he thought she was very nice. I said no Chet she is an Illuminati demon now. After her tweet stating she would “remove” Trump, I knew I had to write a blog chapter for Chet so that he could understand what had become of Taylor. After I wrote it, I asked Chet if he read it and understood what it said. He said “Yes, Penny, Taylor is bad.”

Chet was a highly trained assassin, who was 100% disabled. He had a three page medical jacket of operations for being stabbed, blown up, and shot. He had one line item where he repelled from a helicopter onto a cigarette boat during a DEA op in which he fell onto the boat and fractured his back. Chet had a pacemaker, a fake nose, one lung, one kidney, most of his intestines removed. He had less real parts than the Tin Man. 

Chet came to the ranch because when he prayed, his dead grandmother told him to come to Texas to be a shield . Chet had a great memory, but there were some things he was fuzzy on like what happened to him in certain briefings with Aquino. I told him I have a unique methodology wherein you retrieve your memories from your own research and finding out who you are in the movies, which are real strategized militarize intel. They actually are not entertainment. 

Chet said he knew that he was the guy in Apocalypse Now. He was. Aquino was depicted by Marlon Brando. Marlon went to Stella Adler’s Conservatory in New York. So did Satanist sex trafficker Bobbie DeNiro. So did I. I met Marlon’s cousin Beverly, in Algonquin, Illinois who turned out to be a real asshole. Beverly was a former stripper of renown, who told me she testified before congress. She also told me she had 11 children. I said “what are you the little old woman who lived in a shoe?” 

She and her daughter Harmony asked me to be at Harmony’s wedding. I believe now it was probably an Illuminati arrangement so that Harmony could go on the Voice. There is always a trade to be made.

I had known Chet for two years. At one point he disappeared. Chet told me that he knew me when I was in Florida when I was 17 or so. He told me he played drums for me all night long at the Marine Room. I said I did not remember. He said you looked drugged, your eyes were pinpoints. 

I talked to his best friend Corey and he said “damn, the must have perfected the ruffie way back then.” In order to perform on the date rape drug it would have to be a specific titration that would permit you to perform under conscious anesthesia. Most RoHypnol based drugs literally knock the legs from under you.

Chet was beginning to give me intel and I told him I did not want to use his handle white wolf because too many people would know that was him. I told him I would think about his agent name. I texted him and said I am going to call you Agent McCabe. He said “that’s good Penny.” Then I looked up the TV Program, Lone Wolf McQuaid.  I just can’t help writing in code can I. 

When Chet died, his sister Susan and her husband Tad came out. I told Susan the story and she just looked at me. She said you do know that Chet’s grandmother’s name was McCabe don’t you. I said ‘uh, no, I didn’t know that.” Suzy had said the grandmother was coming to her in dreams and giving her advice. I said, well I guess I talk to dead people too, only I must be so used to it, I don’t even realize it.

Chet knew who I was, he knew about Project Genesis. He knew that Suzy had dreams that came true. Chet was our friend. Chet was a USAF top sniper assassin, who served 9 tours in SE Asia. His commanding officer was Satanist Michael Aquino. When Aquino went rouge Chet was asked to fulfill a mission to take out the rouge Aquino who had declared himself a God and was murdering and eating people. Chet accepted his mission but failed. He was drugged, stabbed and fell into a coma. At one point Chet was blown up on a recon mission and he had to have his face rebuilt. They put technology in him, like the million dollar man. 

Psychopath Aquino made a deal with the US Government to work with the United States, who decidedly wanted a Satanist demon to assist them in fighting their wars.

Michael Aquino was USAF Lt. Col., and expert in psyops, author of Mind Wars, co-founder of the Church of Satan with Anton LaVey and founder of the Temple of Set. Set was the Egyptian God aka Satan.

Chet was a veteran with 20 years service. He served from 1973 to 1993. Chet was recon and point man. He was on A teams under Michael Aquino’s direction in Vietnam. He was an MKULTRA super solider who was born 16 days before my evil brother John. Chet was born March 3, 1955 and John was born March 19, 1955. I am sure that they were in the same “crib” together, in a deep underground military base undergoing implantation, torture and experimentation.

Chet trained DEA and cadaver dogs in the USAF. He was special ops security forces for the Queen of England, Bush, Princess Margarett, Chancelor Kohl of Germany, Elvis, and two of my torturers Nixon and Jackie Gleason. I have a photo of Chet in front of Nixon’s plane, as well as his employment reviews wherein his superiors, who consistently gave him sterling reviews, verify some of his assignments which were not top secret classified. 

Chet had told Suzy and I that Kissinger had asked him to retrieve 26 bodies from a cave in Vietnam. He stated that the Vietnamese were taking the technology that had been implanted in the soldiers. Chet said he went into a tunnel and behind a secured door he found the bodies of the soldiers stretched out on metal tables. 

They indeed were being dissected and US DOD DARPA technology was being retrieved. He said his recon mission was successful. Chet also said he cut out the implant in the back of his neck which was a tracking devise and left it in Vietnam in the jungle. He also said that Kissinger sent him on a mission to South America to hunt Hitler. I believe that he was sent to retrieve some of the clones of Hitler that Mengele and his pals Verschuer and Ishii made.

Chet’s official DOD kill count was 132. Chet knew Chris Kyle, of American Sniper fame, whose DOD kill count was 160. Chris was known as Legend. No one knew who Chet was. Chet was a legend before Chris was born. Chris and Chet shot together at the Rough Creek Lodge shooting range where Chris and Chad Littlefield were murdered by Eddie Ray Routh. There was a bounty of $80,000 on Chris’s head. I wonder what the bounty was on Chet’s.

When Matt and I talked previously I shared Chet’s story. I also told him my story and sent him my photo collages. I told him I firmly believed that he will probably be written into Season 4 or 5 of Stranger Things. 

Matt knows why I believe this. Everytime I started talking to him I ended up in Hawkins. Eleven depicted in Stranger Things is me. People that come into my life who are good, usually end up in the series. Matt knows who I am, and who my family is. We both believe in reincarnation and we both know that there are no coincidences, ever. I confide details to Matt off aire that he has keep confidential. When the time is right, these confidential things will be revealed, at present, until God tells me otherwise, they will remain status quo. 

Matt is an investigator, he searches for truth and for answers. He stated since he had been telling the truth his platform has been demonitized, (key word demon-infiltration). He said he has had to open a couple of facebook accounts and that facebook has been giving his platform problems with broadcasting for quite sometime. Facebook does not like conservatives, Trump supporters, whistleblowers, or truth tellers.

When we finally got on air it was about a frazzled hour late. Matt was spitting fire. Matt and the other interviewee, Mr. Stuart, were awesome. Stuart said he was an accountant with good tech knowledge. He is so much more. He and I were simpatico regarding the New World Order and the Satanist Cabal running the planet. His wife is an empath and telepath with super hero abilities.

I can state unequivocably that Matt, whom I have had the privilege of becoming acquainted with, is a GREAT host who displays empathy and love for his fellow whistleblowers. Matt has a passion for the truth. I thank Matt for his diligence in pursuing the truth and interviewing whistleblowers. I would highly recommend the Matrix Minds. 

SUPER VILLIAN WEAPONS

COVID 19 is a super villain weapon, which now mask MKULTRAf us; Good is masked and silenced, under MKULTRA, is made compliant, while, evil which was ALWAYS hidden behind a mask, is flourishing hidden even more, and striking down justice while burning cities and defunding police to take down the united republic’s in service of chaos, mayhem, and division. This is the agenda of the Satan’s who are a SPECIES of DRAGO Reptiles, depicted in the bible. They are indeed LEGION. 

The goal of the secret government is CONTROL. It’s players revere secrecy and loyalty to the secrecy which shrouds their evil corrupt deeds of murder, mayhem, chaos, torture, greed, gluttony and worship of power and money. We all need to shine a bright light on their “secrets” and dirty deed done dirty cheap. 

Those in Hollywood who know the secrets, must know, that the truth will reveal itself. The shadow government is being revealed, like it or not. The truth is in all of us. It is around us, and it is surrounding the darkness and the dark entities and shining its light. Be the torch that shines on evil.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 34: River Phoenix, MKULTRA Cults, Johnny Depp: Hellywood Sacrifices (2);

Chapter 30: Green Mind Script Part One; Movies are Real Militarized Strategized Intel based on Real People

MKULTRA: Making of a Manchurian Candidate, Oswald