Chapter 26: The Matrix Minds; New Zealand Speech; MKULTRA & Super Heroes

Chapter 26: The Matrix Minds

 




I did a podcast recently called The Matrix Minds with show host Matthew Turner. Matt is an amazing interviewer who pairs other likeminded people together to discuss issues pertaining to the agenda of the deep state. When the guests of Friday’s show, which aired August 21, 2020, were all called on IM to start the podcast, Matt’s computer became locked.  


His computer decided to update Windows at the precise moment the podcast was to start.  His computer then ran into a loop and rebooted itself several times.  Matt was fit to be tied.  When it finally rebooted he said that the show header, which indicated that I would be on the show, had disappeared.  I had told Matt that my brother Rob informed me that his test for a Chicago police chief was conducted at the Chief’s home. It consisted of Rob breaking into a Russian server in under five minutes.


Matt and I have been talking for quite sometime.  We know that the CIA are on every call, and that the NSA collects the data of every person on the planet with a phone, computer and iPad. He knows I trust no one.  When John DeSouza was sent to me he was on a podcast which was set up by Eric Schneider at Awakening Man.  Eric and his friend GG Bresler interviewed me when I was in the crazyhouse.   GG said that he was targetted and had written an algorithm for google.  Neither GG or Eric are targetted.  That is a lie.  Eric said that John DeSouza was his friend.  At one point Eric said after our podcast that the CIA stole a cat out of his locked car.  Sure they did Eric.  Eric directed me to the podcast with DeSouza where it was just the interviewer, John DeSouza, Eric Schneider and myself in the audience.  


Interestingly enough, after interviewing me, a nobody, Eric also interviewed Bill Binney, NSA whistleblower, who was at Skunkworks. Matt Turner informed me Skunkworks is approximately 5 miles down the road from his house.  


On the unnamed podcast, which I have no idea if it ever aired, and I the ONLY one in the audience, I texted DeSouza, who had billed himself as the real Mulder, and one of the XMen, that he was not the real Mulder, that I lived with the real Mulder, Sam VanHooser who Ducoveney looked like.  









I also said that Scully was a composite of myself and that Gillian Anderson, who was 10 years younger than me, looked like me.  Eric said Gillian was gay.  I explained I am not gay, and while did not work for the FBI, directly, I was utilized as a covert asset agent for the deep state.  I also explained that Sam did not work for the FBI directly either.  


He did however, interface with all agencies as a corrupt Sheriff and Carlsbad PD Sargeant. Sam was deep state CIA and worked for my evil brother John David Mengele, the Black Pope.  I was given to Sam because I told John, who was my agent at the time, that I was leaving Stinger, the band he put together for me, and I was leaving him. I am sure he told everyone he fired me. Just like he tells everyone he is not my brother.


I was given to Sam because he was a Satanist POS adept at interrogation, jailing, drugging, NLP and torture.  At one point I asked DeSouza to protect Eric because Eric had said the CIA was after him.  What a laugh.  DeSouza said sure thing Penny and then Eric, DeSouza and the female host of the podcast all blocked me.  


Later on someone asked DeSouza if he knew me and he denied knowing me.  Then when the NSA sent me a prolific stalker from Oregon I was asked by someone he stalked for 30 years to contact the Oregon FBI.  I asked DeSouza if he could give me a reference to the Oregon FBI. He quoted the XFiles to me.  He said “trust no one” and blocked me.  Thanks John.  I now officially trust no one, including you.


Matt and I had just talked that Friday, a few hours prior to the podcast.  I told Matt that I was in an undisclosed location.  


The reason I was at an undisclosed location was because of the murder of our friend Chet Swift by the Cartel, which took place on Camp Swift, June 21, 2020.  My sister Suzy’s ranch is situated on the former POW camp known as Camp Swift.  


Matt’s podcast was scheduled two months to the day of Chet’s murder.  To say the least I was a little on edge.  I try to deal with stress with humor. As an MKULTRA conscripted into Project Genesis, and as Joseph Mengele’s actual family, my life has always been in danger since my birth. Ninety nine percent of MKULTRA’s in the projects die.  I am apprised that there is a hit out on my life, and I am sure a hefty bounty is on my head.   My sister Suzy and her son Joel were in the firefight that killed Chet, and they almost died after 13 odd rounds were fired at Chet and Suzy and Joel.  


In the attack Chet had enough time to shout to Joel “run Joel” before he fell to the ground, his spine literally blown out.  Suzy, Joel and myself, are now both targets of the cartel and the corrupt governance of the city of Bastrop, Texas, as well as targets of the deep state.


Chet Swift was Taylor Swift’s distant cousin and my evil brother John reps Illuminati Trump hating “the Old Taylor can’t come to the phone because she’s dead” cloned and partitioned Taylor Swift.  Chet told me he visited Taylor when she was a child and he thought she was very nice.  I said no Chet she is an Illuminati demon now. After her tweet stating she would “remove” Trump, I knew I had to write a blog chapter for Chet so that he could understand what had become of Taylor.  After I wrote it, I asked Chet if he read it and understood what it said.  He said “Yes, Penny, Taylor is bad.”


Chet was a highly trained assassin, who was 100% disabled. He had a three page medical jacket of operations for being stabbed, blown up, and shot.  He had one line item where he repelled from a helicopter onto a cigarette boat during a DEA op in which he fell onto the boat and fractured his  back.  Chet had a pacemaker, a fake nose, one lung, one kidney, most of his intestines removed.  He had less real parts than the Tin Man.  


Chet came to Suzy’s ranch because when he prayed, his dead grandmother told him to come to Texas to be a shield for Suzy, Joel and me. Chet had a great memory, but there were some things he was fuzzy on like what happened to him in certain briefings with Aquino.  I told him I have a unique methodology wherein you retrieve your memories from your own research and finding out who you are in the movies, which are real strategized militarize intel.  They actually are not entertainment.  


Chet said he knew that he was the guy in Apocalypse Now.  He was.  Aquino was depicted by Marlon Brando.  Marlon went to Stella Adler’s Conservatory in New York.  So did Satanist sex trafficker Bobbie DeNiro.  So did I.  I met Marlon’s cousin Beverly, in Algonquin, Illinois who turned out to be a real asshole.  Beverly was a former stripper of renown, who told me she testified before congress.  She also told me she had 11 children. I said “what are you the little old woman who lived in a shoe?”  


She and her daughter Harmony asked me to be at Harmony’s wedding.  I believe now it was probably an Illuminati arrangement so that Harmony could go on the Voice.  There is always a trade to be made.


I had known Chet for two years. At one point he disappeared.  Chet told me that he knew me when I was in Florida when I was 17 or so.  He told me he played drums for me all night long at the Marine Room.  I said I did not remember.  He said you looked drugged, your eyes were pinpoints.  


I talked to his best friend Corey and he said “damn, the must have perfected the ruffie way back then.”  In order to perform on the date rape drug it would have to be a specific titration that would permit you to perform under conscious anesthesia.  Most RoHypnol based drugs literally knock the legs from under you.


Chet was beginning to give me intel and I told him I did not want to use his handle white wolf because too many people would know that was him.  I told him I would think about his agent name.  I texted him and said I am going to call you Agent McCabe.  He said “that’s good Penny.”  Then I looked up the TV Program, Lone Wolf McQuaid.  I told Suzy, I just can’t help writing in code can I.  


When Chet died, his sister Susan and her husband Tad came out.  I told Susan the story and she just looked at me.  She said you do know that Chet’s grandmother’s name was McCabe don’t you.  I said ‘uh, no, I didn’t know that.”  Suzy had said the grandmother was coming to her in dreams and giving her advice.  I said, well I guess I talk to dead people too, only I must be so used to it, I don’t even realize it.


Chet knew who I was, he knew about Project Genesis.  He knew that Suzy had dreams that came true.  Chet was our friend.  Chet was a USAF top sniper assassin, who served 9 tours in SE Asia.  His commanding officer was Satanist Michael Aquino.  When Aquino went rouge Chet was asked to fulfill a mission to take out the rouge Aquino who had declared himself a God and was murdering and eating people.  Chet accepted his mission but failed.  He was drugged, stabbed and fell into a coma. At one point Chet was blown up on a recon mission and he had to have his face rebuilt.  They put technology in him, like the million dollar man. 


Psychopath Aquino made a deal with the US Government to work with the United States,  who decidedly wanted a Satanist demon to assist them in fighting their wars.


Michael Aquino was USAF Lt. Col., and expert in psyops, author of Mind Wars, co-founder of the Church of Satan with Anton LaVey and founder of the Temple of Set. Set was the Egyptian God aka Satan.


Chet was a veteran with 20 years service.  He served from 1973 to 1993.  Chet was recon and point man.  He was on A teams under Michael Aquino’s direction in Vietnam.  He was an MKULTRA super solider who was born 16 days before my evil brother John.  Chet was born March 3, 1955 and John was born March 19, 1955.  I am sure that they were in the same “crib” together, in a deep underground military base undergoing implantation, torture and experimentation.


Chet trained DEA and cadaver dogs in the USAF.  He was special ops security forces for the Queen of England, Bush, Princess Margarett, Chancelor Kohl of Germany, Elvis, and two of my torturers Nixon and Jackie Gleason.  I have a photo of Chet in front of Nixon’s plane, as well as his employment reviews wherein his superiors, who consistently gave him sterling reviews, verify some of his assignments which were not top secret classified.  


Chet had told Suzy and I that Kissinger had asked him to retrieve 26 bodies from a cave in Vietnam.  He stated that the Vietnamese were taking the technology that had been implanted in the soldiers.  Chet said he went into a tunnel and behind a secured door he found the bodies of the soldiers stretched out on metal tables.  


They indeed were being dissected and US DOD DARPA technology was being retrieved.  He said his recon mission was successful.  Chet also said he cut out the implant in the back of his neck which was a tracking devise and left it in Vietnam in the jungle. He also said that Kissinger sent him on a mission to South America to hunt Hitler.  I believe that he was sent to retrieve some of the clones of Hitler that Mengele and his pals Verschuer and Ishii made.


Chet’s official DOD kill count was 132.  Chet knew Chris Kyle, of American Sniper fame, whose DOD kill count was 160.  Chris was known as Legend.  No one knew who Chet was.  Chet was a legend before Chris was born. Chris and Chet shot together at the Rough Creek Lodge shooting range where Chris and Chad Littlefield were murdered by Eddie Ray Routh.  There was a bounty of $80,000 on Chris’s head.  I wonder what the bounty was on Chet’s.


When Matt and I talked previously I shared Chet’s story.  I also told him my story and sent him my photo collages.  I told him I firmly believed that he will probably be written into Season 4 or 5 of Stranger Things. 


Matt knows why I believe this.  Everytime I started talking to him I ended up in Hawkins. Eleven depicted in Stranger Things is me.   People that come into my life who are good, usually end up in the series.  Matt knows who I am, and who my family is.  We both believe in reincarnation and we both know that there are no coincidences, ever.  I confide details to Matt off aire that he has keep confidential.  When the time is right, these confidential things will be revealed, at present, until God tells me otherwise, they will remain status quo. 


Matt is an investigator, he searches for truth and for answers.  He stated since he had been telling the truth his platform has been demonitized, (key word demon-infiltration).  He said he has had to open a couple of facebook accounts and that facebook has been giving his platform problems with broadcasting for quite sometime.  Facebook does not like conservatives, Trump supporters, whistleblowers, or truth tellers.


When we finally got on air it was about a frazzled hour late.  Matt was spitting fire.  Matt and the other interviewee, Mr. Stuart, were awesome.  Stuart said he was an accountant with good tech knowledge.  He is so much more.  He and I were simpatico regarding the New World Order and the Satanist Cabal running the planet.  His wife is an empath and telepath with super hero abilities.


I can state unequivocably that Matt, whom I have had the privilege of becoming acquainted with, is a GREAT host who displays empathy and love for his fellow whistleblowers.  Matt has a passion for the truth. I thank Matt for his diligence in pursuing the truth and interviewing whistleblowers.  I would highly recommend the Matrix Minds.  




New Zealand Speeches:


A friend on Facebook asked me to write a speech about MKULTRA and sex trafficking.  Below are my two New Zealand speeches: 


Simple Speech One (approximately 10 minutes):


Penny L.A. Shepard simple message on sex trafficking and MKULTRA: 

 

My name is Penny L.A. Shepard. I was born August 11, 1958 in Hollywood Florida. I was raped and SEX TRAFFICKED to the white house as a child and adult.  I was given to politicians, military and the Hollywood elite for over 60 years.  For over 60 years I led a double life as an asset agent for my deep state CIA family who sex trafficked me. I was completely unaware that I had ever been mind controlled or sex trafficked.  


In March of 2016, at age 58, I fled San Diego, California and my drug addicted deep state CIA husband who was a retired Carlsbad police officer. I began to wonder WHY I had no memories as a child, teen and adult.  I could remember schools I attended and marriages that I had, but no specific events or even people who had been in my life.  I began to research and slowly I began to regain some of those memories. I began a journey to uncover what had been hidden from me my entire life. 


I found out that I had been born into a covert GLOBAL operation called MKULTRA. I found out that my actual family was Joseph Mengele, Hitler’s scientist, geneticist, Angel of Death, who murdered millions of human beings in WWII. I was given to a man named Durrell, at the age of 17. Durrell was 13 years older than me.  I found out in 2017 that Durrell was Albert Speer’s son. Albert Speer was Hitler’s architect. In my family no one was who I thought they were.  They were Hitlers, Eichmans Mengele’s and Speers, all Hitler’s henchmen and NAZI Satanist murderers.


I found out I had been experimented on under MKULTRA Project Genesis.  I had been raped as an infant, electroshocked, drugged, filmed, isolated, erased and used at Homestead Air Force Base, Bahamas, Jamaica, at Langley, Montauk and Area51 for experiments in genetic hybridization, bio warfare and time travel.


Perhaps you have heard of a Netflix series entitled Stranger Things. Eleven is the little girl depicted in the series.  The REAL Eleven is me. I AM the actual Eleven. The program Stranger Things is the illuminati’s soft disclosure about a global agenda of torture and mind control.  Eleven, who is me, is made into a weapon.  The CIA made me a weapon capable of killing people with my mind.  The mind is an amazingly powerful weapon which the Elite wish to control.  They are kidnapping and sex trafficking YOUR CHILDREN for many purposes which I will elucidate further upon.


When I researched what MKULTRA was, I found out it essentially stands for Mind Kontrol or ultra control of the mind.  Control the mind, and you control the body and you control the world.


What is sex trafficking


Sex trafficking is RAPE.  It is and ALWAYS HAS been the “global currency” which is used by corporations, military, actors and actresses, musicians, politicians, judges, doctors, lawyers, scientists, teachers, global elite and global leaders.  Humans, men, women and children of all nationality’s and races ARE the CURRENCY.


The Agenda is ALWAYS this: control and power.  The criminal perpetrators begin in infancy.  YOUR children are kidnapped, raped, tortured, programmed, manipulated and coerced by THESE power brokers and their minions. Human bondage has existed for millennium.  It is generational.  

 

MKULTRA is multigenerational, meaning generation upon generations of us are born into MKULTRA, which, by the way, never ended.  MKULTRA is also the umbrella name under which thousands of covert, that is secret projects, are funded through global governments.  These projects, which are unknown to the public, are ONGOING projects, still in existence to which EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU standing here today ARE PART OF. 


My project name was initiated in the early 50s.  It was called Project Genesis. Its Subproject was called Project Eve, which is a cloning project. These things that the global government have lied to you about are real.  This. Is 70 years ago, almost a century ago. The Eve Project was in the 50s let this sink in. Almost a CENTURY AGO.


WHO is sex Trafficking your Children?

 

These people who are orchestrating the kidnapping, rape, sex trafficking and murder of YOUR children, are those who are the continuation of the 3rd Reich, of Germany and their children.  The 3rd Reich’s children are now the 4th Reich.  The 4th Reich has millions of disciples who are known collectively as the New World Order or NWO.  They consist of cabalists, Cartel, Mob, the Vatican all who ARE known as the illuminati. These Illuminati New World Order have their staff currently installed in positions of great power all over the world.  They are in Europe, China, Russia, Canada, New Zealand, Austraila, Africa, South America, North America, Rome, Italy, France, Sweden, essentially, my friends, they are everywhere; The handlers and minions who serve this satanic regime are in every family.  They are your teachers, your priests and pastors, your neighbors and grandparents, your sheriff’s, police, firemen, doctors, lawyers, congressmen, sisters, brothers, uncles and aunts, mothers and fathers. Those who serve are sworn to secrecy by blood oaths.  They will never reveal who they are.


My brother John is deep state CIA.  He is a Satanist Illuminatist and he is head of MKULTRA,  Joseph Mengele’s protege.  John’s wide range of power extends above Presidents and Kings and he works with those power broker billionaires like Soros, Gates, Clinton, Bush, Obama, Rothschilds, and Rockefeller’s.  Their agenda is to “control” humanity, exterminate those “undesirables” and clone DNA for the master race of “subservient” human slaves.  Their target is YOUR CHILDREN.

 

MKULTRA is mind control. Once you control the mind, you control the body, and thus you control the world.

 

(if short on time tell audience they can go to my web for the full speech and go to the end denoted in CLOSING) 

A little bit more about MKULTRA:

 

What is MKULTRA? 

MKULTRA is MIND CONTROL, and all projects that fall under MKULTRA are black operations (meaning operations whose specifics are not revealed to the public) used by ALL governments. The acronym for MKULTRA is Manufactured Killers Utilizing Lethal Tradecraft Requiring Assassinations. 


What does that mean?  

It is the REASON WHY your children are being stolen. Your children are being SOLD, sex trafficked and raped in order for their buyers to break their minds and then “reprogram them” like a “manufactured product”.  MIND CONTROL.

 

MKULTRA is mind control. Once you control the mind, you control the body, and thus you control the world.

 

What do the buyers of children do?


The buyers of children use the children for whatever they desire. They rape the children to fragment their minds. They want babies under the age of six who they can torture and train as they desire. Babies are helpless, innocent, trusting, easily infiltrated and used for evil purposes.

 

In the short term the children become child slaves and will “do” what ever the covert “buyers” wish them to do. Some buyers will take the children’s DNA, meaning the boys sperm and girls ovum. They freeze the sperm and ovum, and sell it on the open market to scientists who create clones and genetically use babies as a food source. Yes these buyers eat human flesh and drink human blood. 

 

Those children who survive and grow into adulthood will be accessed by the use of verbal codes and technology which has been inserted in the brainstem. This technology is real, it is called Voice to Skull. It is also called Voice of God. It is a radio frequency which the buyers or “handlers” use to dial into the brain like you select your favorite radio station. The technology is software which sends a voice of commands to the brain. This technology will turn the subject’s brain on and off like a light switch. The subject will obey the commands, believing these commands are their own thoughts, or the “voice of God.”

 

The stolen sex trafficked children who survive, have a long term agenda which their handlers have strategized that they will perform.  They will grow up to be used to perform assassinations, to fight wars, to perform sex acts under mind control for satanic blood rituals and acts of espionage, they will be used for breeding programs, surrogacy. They will be installed into global governments and puppetted by their “handlers” or masters. 

 

What can we do to stop sex trafficking?


Research EVERYTHING; Become AWARE; Start your research with the concept that ANYTHING THAT IS POSSIBLE IS POSSIBLE.

 

I was used as an asset agent for the deep state CIA for 60 years, completely unaware.  I was programmed and monitored every second of my life.  Every time I began to research, I was erased, discredited, drugged, electroshocked and reprogrammed. Know this MANY DIE under MKULTRA, NEVER EVER AWARE.  MKULTRA is considered UNBREAKABLE mind control. The only way to stop MKULTRA and its evil agenda is AWARENESS.

 

I am speaking to you as one born into MKULTRA. This world is born into MKULTRA. In order to change the present agenda you must educate yourself as to what is BEHIND the past agenda. Research your OWN families. These handlers are in every family.

 

CLOSING


My name is Penny L.A. Shepard. I was a singer/actress in the background of Hollywood for 55 years. I see Hollywood’s deep state CIA Satanic agenda for what it  is: Satanic.  It’s agenda is the New World Order to achieve the complete destruction of the human race through transhumanization, pornography, blackmail, MKULTRA programming, human sacrifice, pedophilia, espionage, murder chaos and mayhem. The 4th Reich is now actively working to destroy the United States of America, create civil war on all continents, through rape and murder of innocents, creation of homelessness through alleged natural calamities which are catastropic events of fire, earthquakes and floods, manufactured through Haarp.  FEMA and WHO and the UN are not your friends, but organizations and instruments of destruction of the NWO elite.  The desire is to usher in the control of their New World Order.

 

I am a real person. I am the real Eleven depicted in Netflix Stranger Things. My blog is shepardentertainment.blogspot.com; I talk to those who have been sex trafficked, and to those who have been erased under MKULTRA.  I verify the technology of V2K is real.  I talk to everyone, musicians, actors, soldiers, scientists, directors, former CIA and NSA, targeted individuals, housewives and those who have had their children stolen.


My web is my name shepard-entertainment.com; If you wish to talk to me my telephone number is on my web. Text my phone, say who you are. I wont answer unless you are in my contacts. I also have a blog which is more updated than my web.  It is shepardentertainment.blogspot.com. You can get this information from the person who is reading my speech if you have missed it.

 

Finally, I do not advocate violence. I advocate education thru research. Know this: The truth has been erased from history because the truth is a deadly weapon. Find it and use it well.  We need the new writers of history to come forward. YOU ARE those writers. Believe no one, research everything. 

 

Thank you for your time.

 

 ___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Beginning of Complex Speech II


When you investigate sex trafficking you will enter down the deepest of deep rabbit holes which will bring into clear view the questionable agendas of the New World Order Fourth Reich.  Enter MKULTRA which never ended.


MKULTRA is the umbrella name behind all covert operations on planet earth. MKULTRA is mind control. Once you control the mind, you control the body, and thus you control the world.


MKULTRA involves a myriad of covert black ops some of which are: Mind Control, Sex Trafficking, Human Organ Trafficking, SRA, Cannibalism, Adrenochrome, the Transhuman Agenda, Drug Trafficking, Population Control/Agenda21, Creation of Super Soldiers, Alien Hybrids and genetic anomalies, i.e. controlled animals and super humans for warfare purposes which are created through Genetic manipulations, Bio Warfare including Viral contingencies i.e. Covid19, Time Travel, Creation of Non Lethal Weapons (which are actually very lethal, such a microwave, Direct Energy Weapons (DEW) Weather modification (Haarp)), DARPA Projects and all other strategized military CABALIST New World Order Agendaed Projects and Operations.


 

The inception of enslavement and mind control began on earth when man took his first breath on this planet. 

 

Humanity, as a whole has been unwittingly enslaved, hypnotized, controlled and bred into compliance. Our species has been taught and indoctrinated to deny their own enslavement. As a whole we have no idea we are even being utilized for sex trafficking and breeding programs. I know I had no idea I had been sex trafficked. I thought I had a “normal” life. At 58 I was awakened to who my family was, and to the fact I had been systematically programmed and erased for 58 years.

 

The transnational criminals who run baby mills, engage in heinous acts such as pedophilia, cannibalism, blood drinking, kidnap and rape of innocents, and sex trafficking of men, women and children. These criminals operate drug trafficking rings to drug their slaves, which are us, into compliance and to addict their operatives to serve them.

 

These "handlers" operate in smooth silence under the veil of protection of their secret societies, cartels and cabals, which are the basis for the secret government's operational mechanization, the deep state. 

 

Men, women and children, of all nationalities are being bought and sold, chained and beaten, tagged and tracked with implants, drugged, raped, tortured and eaten. They are Satanically “ritualized” meaning their children and family members are sold into slavery, raped and killed on “feast” days aka satanic holidays, offered up to their “evil” hierarchy to advance their agenda in the Cabal/Reich as PIB, paid in blood.

 

Women and men are used as sex slaves AND for breeding purposes. These programs are real. The "breeders" have their DNA taken, unbeknownst to them. The sperm from men is retrieved and frozen as are the ovum from women. The ovum and viable fetuses are taken and implanted after being genetically modified. The births of these genetically modified babies are tracked via implants and subsequent modifications, which are administered throughout constant monitoring of the child at strategic times in the child’s lifetime. 

 

Women’s  ovum “eggs” can be stripped of their genetic DNA and used as “containers” to which specific "designer DNA" is then injected, thus facilitating the creation of uber super soldiers. Imagine a race of Hitlers or a race of Joseph Mengeles, Hitler’s scientist  or a race of Albert Speers, Hitler’s architect, because they in fact DO exist.  

 

Joseph Mengele and Hitler were Jeffrey Epstein’s idols. Epstein wanted to seed the human race with his DNA and he DID. He paid Mengele MKULTRA Fourth Reich geneticists and scientists who have the technological ability to clone and create designer uber soldiers to create an army of Epstein babies and clones. Jeffrey Epstein was a small player in the grand schemata. Just like Harvey Weinstein.  They were just one or two facilitators who were “sacrificed” by their own Satanic pals.

 

This agenda is that of the Fourth Reich, New World Order. It is a GLOBAL Agenda, which requires the strategized complicity of the national leaders who are in positions of governance. They are ALL members of these secret societies, cartels and cabals.

 

These leaders have obtained their positions by proving their loyalty and ruthless greed thru perpetrating egregious acts of Satanic ritual abuse, child sacrifice and pedophilia, torture and cannibalism, amongst other high crimes. Those Cabalists have infiltrated all governments and become top leaders in the US Congress, in Senates and Parliaments all over the world.  They are heads of DOJ, NSA, CIA, FBI, CPS, Military, Sheriff’s and policing security forces. They are the GLOBAL writers of governance policies. They are Leaders of MI6, KGB, FSB, MSS, CCP, Mossad, CDC, UN, WHO and FEMA. They are doctors, lawyers, teachers, scientists, movie stars, actors, directors, producers, CEOS, Prime Minsters, Kings and Queens, and Presidents of Countries, and mothers, fathers, uncles, grandfathers, sister’s and brothers, in your OWN families.  John F. Kennedy said we would be overtaken “not by invasion, but thru infiltration”. He was right.

 

Slavery was and is the objective of every war. Human slaves of all nations are taken and as spoils of victory, are divested of all possessions, made homeless, starved, beaten, raped, pillaged, used as forced labor.  We are currently engaged in civil war on every continent on earth.  Whether or not you realize it, it is upon us.

 

The current Civil War in America began on Groundhog Day Feb 2, 2020.  Feb 1 is the Satanic New Year Eve and Feb 2 is the Satanic New Years Day.  The date Feb 2, 2020 is a palindrome, the same date forwards and backwards.  The last palindrome was Nov 11, 1111.  (11.11.1111).  This current state of Civil War will last until 2024. WWIII will then ensue thereafter starting in 2024 and lasting until 2030; a cyclic event; just like the plagues every 100 years, 1720, 1820, 1920, 2020, right on time, just like clockwork.


If I have spurred your interest with this information, I tell you, do not believe anything I say.  Research everything.  My mission is to get you to research your family, your schools, your lineage.  Paperclip was not just about 50,000 scientists.  It was about the continuation of the 3rd Reich which promised everlasting life to ALL who assisted their New World Order agenda.  This agenda has been going on since the beginning of time as this is a physical and spiritual war we are fighting.  We ARE fighting against flesh and blood which are the genetic hybrids created by the psychopathic Drago Reptilian incursion known as the secret government or deep state CABEL.  We are ALSO fighting demonic powers and principalities.  We are faced with a corrupt world government and a corrupt educational system that teaches lies and a corrupt medical system that does not heal.  The systems of earth that are currently in place must be rewritten.  They are broken as they were built by corrupt idealists whose goal was their own monetary enrichment at the expense of humanity.


V2S Voice to Skull, aka Voice of God


If GOD or SOURCE, as some refer to as GOD, was not real, ask yourself why would the evil cabal create Voice to skull or V2S which they also call Voice of God. The V2S emulates the voice of “source” of enlightenment or GOD; Goodness is God with an extra O. 


V2S/Voice of God is an implant injected into the base of the brainstem into the skull or facia. V2S is a radio frequency, a brainwave disrupting frequency, which can blast music and verbal instructions into the brain. Advances in V2S now permit your thoughts to be received by a transmitted and printed out on paper.  V2S also is stealing proprietary intellectual property, i.e. patented ideas, from the minds of the prolific genuises that they have implanted.  The “software” which is implanted also can erase the memory of the implanted subject, and reengineer memories.  You are effectively erased and rewritten like a solid state hard drive on a computer.  The plans for future are for the integration thru a chip to hook you up to a super computer to produce a “hive” mind.  Technocrat and Satanist psychopath Elon Musk, who is one of my evil brother John’s BF’s, is manufacturing low level implants in his neuralink company. Chips which will link the brains of humans to computers, effecting the transhumanization and robotization of the human race.


V2S is a foundational MKULTRA tool, which MKULTRA operative doctors have use to diagnose sane healthy aware people as mentally ill, bipolar and schizophrenic. They will ask you if you talk to God and if God talks back.  Then they will twist it and say “subject hears voices in their head.”  They will also say you are schitzophrenic because you are hearing the voices in your head when the CIA is pumping radio frequencies and people cross talking in your head. 


All this to get their unaware MKULTRA subjects to perform for their MKULTRA sideshow.  The agenda is murder and mayhem.  While they have MKULTRAs murdering children on the playground, mad mothers will focus the media on disarming the civilian population.


If you let your corrupt MKULTRA doctor know you know what V2S is, they will not only DENY the technology, but they will ruthlessly frame you, incarcerate you in crazy houses and prisons, thus securing their jobs and their standing in the Cabal/Reich. The Reich will then continue their sex trafficking, drugging, raping and murder of you and your families. These are psychopathic emotionless Cabalists who wish to continue their evil agenda unfettered.  NOTHING will stop a psychopath or their agenda.  They will deceive the masses unto their own deaths after assuring your research is quashed, invalidated and you and yours are silenced.

 

We as a world must awaken each other. We must research our own families; we must write the truth of our lives and rewrite history which has been a large lie.

 

I encourage every person on this planet, who has awakened to the fact that they have been experimented on, raped, sex trafficked, had their children stolen, raped and murdered by this deep state to RESEARCH EVERYTHING, and to publish, write. Write and awaken your senators and congressmen; let them know YOU know the truth. Start a blog, write a book, share your research experiences. To producers and directors who have the means, make a movie. Mike Smith made his documentary Out of Shadows, out of pocket.

 

Tell the truth by any means. Someone in Russia, China, Saudi Arabia, will read what you have written and will awaken others. Books are burned in wars to stop the spread of truth. YOU are the truth. Your children are the legacy of truth. If you do not speak, nothing will change.

 

You can find me on Facebook, Penny L.A. Shepard, Shepard Entertainment Endeavors, SEE.  I am on twitter and IG handles: Shepardout, AgentX11StrangerThings.  My blog is shepardentertainment.blogspot.com; my web is not as updated as my blog.  My web is shepard-entertainment.com.  I have two Facebook research groups: MKULTRA See Me Now Agent X11 and MKULTRA Stranger Things Agent X11 which I entreat you to join.  My contact information is on my website. I take calls from all over the world.  I do not answer unless you are in my contacts.  If you wish to speak with me telephonically, text my phone, say who you are and I will put you in my contacts and text you back.  Then we can talk.  I am on Telegram, Signal, WhatsApp and Skype as well. 

 

I do not advocate violence. I advocate education and research; The truth is a deadly weapon. Use it well. Thank you for your time.


 

Talks with the G.O.D. AND Super Heroes


FYI, in case no one told you, we are not the only planet in the galaxy. For every grain of sand on this earth there is a galaxy; in every galaxy there are hundred’s of planets inhabited with sentient beings. Through my research and prayer and subsequent deaths in this life time I have come to know that there is a governing galactic council in place for every galaxy. There ARE  governance councils of righteous beings who seek truth and justice, residing on this planet in this realm and in other realms as well.  Just as there are governing councils of evil who seek to thwart justice and truth. 


We, the whistleblowers and truth seekers of planet earth have taken the side of goodness, since the birth of the planet. We are a species of human light bearers.


Those of you resonate their frequency in prayer and who talk to GOD and plead for justice, I stand to verify that GOD is real. I pray to the God of justice, truth and righteousness.  Many speak of this God utilizing many names, as the concept of GOD has a nebulous construct, which has permitted the evil pastors to narrate their version of who and what God is.  As for myself,  I have always utilized the name of Jesus to rebuke demons.  It has always worked for me.  Jesus is my rockstar.  


When I died the last time I talked with a council.  When I found out the pastors and the churches were headed by demonic Freemason Satanists I asked God how they could get away with using the name of Jesus.  I was told that everything on this planet is militarized and strategized.  That even the arch Angels have a hierarchy.  That everything on this plane is an acronym.  I was told that G.O.D., or the Government of Defense is a council of galactic righteous beings who serve justice.  God is always a DIVINE connection to SOURCE. When I died, which I have died many times, I talked with this council, aka the G.O.D., the Government of Defense, the council of good, a Wikipedia of TRUTH if you will, that is real. Some say it is the Matrix, some say a super computer, some simply refer to their SOURCE as GOD or the CREATOR.  I say I work for the G.O.D. Jesus, I was told, of course, works for this council. He is probably the President. 


Our counterpoint is the current Satanic Drago Reptilian Prime evil council of governance, the Government of Drago, or D’evil (d or de means of the in Spanish D’evil means of the evil ones).  We refer to the Satanic G.O.D., on Earth, as the deep state secret government. The Drago Reptilians are a SPECIES.  They are the SATAN[s].  They are a SPECIES of Satan[s] depicted in the Bible.  The Satan[s] are not just one being, but are LEGIONS of malevolent psychopathic beings who worship themselves and have no empathy. The EAT US for food and wear our skin as shoes, the RED SHOE CLUB. Hitler, Mengele and Speer (and all of Hitler’s evil henchmen) were definitely not human. They were blackened soulless empathy-less beings, DRAGO reptilians, from Dracula’s lineage, infected with demonic entities and black goo.  Bush and Prince Charles are proud of their connection to Vlad the Impaler who was a Drago Vampiric entity, who historically existed.  He ATE humans and drank their blood. Evil hides itself. It creates evil secret societies and secret devices of deception to control the masses. Good shines its light on all things



JLL Justice League of Light


To those of you who throughout their lives have sought divine counsel of truth justice and righteousness and who have been told that if you think you have special powers you are crazy, I want you to  know you DO have special powers.  We superheroes are real ordinary people.  We have powers of telepathy, telekinesis, and have special gifts of healing.  We are empaths with gifts of sight of past, present and future events, who can start and stop storms, and who can see and rebuke demonic entities. I am confirming these are REAL abilities which you have been told do not exist. 


For those who DO know of their special abilities, I am assembling a team of super powered humans who wish to fight against evil by utilizing their gifts for good. Super powered humans have gifts like Jesus.  Jesus said if you have the faith of a mustard seed you can do these things.  You can move mountains, raise people from the dead, walk on water, calm storms.  We who are in the Christo consciousness, and in the DNA lineage of Christ can do these things.  I have raised someone from the dead in Arizona.  It’s easy.  It is frequency.  When someone has a heart attack, we use electricity to restart the heart.  It is frequency, which we resonate through our bodies separated by electrical meridians powered by our super computer human brains.  We must not be afraid to enhance the gifts of the spirit, resonant in our DNA.  We are now engaged in an epic Armageddon in which all spiritual gifts must be honed and recognized.  We need to discuss these gifts with one another and hone them for the fight against evil, which is upon us now, in this present darkness surrounding earth and its inhabitants; We must interface with one another and confirm these powers. Super heroes are real. Super villains are real as well.  

 

Jesus IS a super hero, an eternal being of light. The leader of the Justice Leagues of Light. The name JESUS is also an acronym meaning Justice Eternally Serves us; hence the real justice league exists. There are also those who have joined CIA NSA FBI and military who HAVE super powers and who HAVE hearts for justice. They were infiltrated and duped by their leaders who are secret cabalists. They are the justice league who the government contracted. We the seekers of truth, the whistleblowers, are the actual members of the justice leagues of light and we too are LEGION.

 

Covid19 is a super villain weapon, which now masks all of us; Good is masked and silenced, under MKULTRA, is made compliant, while, evil which was ALWAYS hidden behind a mask, is flourishing hidden even more, and striking down justice while burning cities and defunding police to take down the united republic’s in service of chaos, mayhem, and division.  This is the agenda of the Satan’s who are a SPECIES of DRAGO Reptiles, depicted in the bible. They are indeed LEGION. 


The goal of the secret government is CONTROL.  It’s players revere secrecy and loyalty to the secrecy which shrouds their evil corrupt deeds of murder, mayhem, chaos, torture, greed, gluttony and worship of power and money.  We all need to shine a bright light on their “secrets” and dirty deed done dirty cheap.  


Those in Hollywood who know the secrets, must know, that the truth will reveal itself.  The shadow government is being revealed, like it or not. The truth is in all of us.  It is around us, and it is surrounding the darkness and the dark entities and shining its light.  Be the torch that shines on evil.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHAPTER 14: Heather O'Rourke, Satanic Demise of Hollywoods children

Chapter 34: River Phoenix, MKULTRA Cults, Johnny Depp and Hellywood Sacrifices;

CHAPTER 10: Illuminati Pastors, Actors and Musicians are False Idols