Chapter 31: Cryptographic transmissions from Extra Terrestrial Entities are Complex Messages





Chapter 31: Cryptographic transmissions from ETS

What is a cryptographic transmission from an ET?

A cryptogram is an encoded statement that requires a degree of strategy to decode. Typical public cryptograms are ones like Sudoku.  They are many forms of cryptic transmissions.  

There is a game called Kayne Quest in which when you reach a certain level the crypto clues ask if you want to play the game in real life, LARP (live action role play).  It is most infamous for the controversy surround the game in 2015 when digging deeper into the game secret ties to the cult of Ascensionism along with the odd website for Ascensionism Records.  The Kayne Quest 3030 game begins in 2010 when Kayne West is taking the garbage out one day and he suddenly travels through a wormhole.  He finds himself in the year 3030 in a dystopian city filled with clones of hip hop musicians and under the control of a god like dictator.






Games have encrypted messages hidden within them.  Newspapers, books, TV programs, Movies, are all forms of encrypted transmissions used by spies and military intel. Then there are transmissions used by a faction of extra terrestrials (“ETs”) to communicate with earth’s trained scribes and cryptologists.  The language they speak is not an earth language.  Binary Code forms the universal language.

There are cryptograms which are based on substitution cyphers which can be solved through frequency analysis and by recognizing letter patterns in words such as one letter words.  Cyphers were initially used for real encryption of military or personal secrets.  The first use of cyphers for entertainment purposes was found in 844 in a manuscript found at Bamberg in the court of Merfyn Frych ap Gwriad in which Irish visitors and the King of Gwynedd in Wales were given a cryptogram which could only be solved by transposing the letters from Latin into Greek.

I am the real Eleven depicted in Stranger Things.  I did and do indeed communicate with ETs.  I believe Project Genesis and SubProject Eve involved the hybridization of recombinant alien DNA with human embryos to enable certain government assets to communicate with extra terrestrials to understand their plans. 

The cypher process involves a series of solving numbers, anagrams, acronyms and understanding sequences, and telepathic knowledge specific to each cypherist’s experiences on earth in this timeline.  The cyphers I receive come from many sources throughout the world. Some are via internet, some are on my phone, some delivered by those sent to me, who ask me what the message is they are receiving.

Encrypted Message Via Denmark Resident Mia Lindqvist

July 30, 2021, at 2:12 am I received a message on instant messenger from Mia Lindqvist in Denmark.  She said she had received a message on her phone.  She said she fell asleep and the phone fell from her hand. When she awoke, she found a document from NASA on her phone and she took a screenshot.  It appeared to be a search result in HTML from NASA.  She said she had not been on the NASA site and wanted to know why NASA was on her phone.  She also said that the day before she recieved several pages from NASA, but she deleted them. I told her it was early and I would look at it later when I woke up. After Mia’s urging I began to examine the document when I awoke. I then realized it was a cypher directed specifically to me for me to decipher and present to any who needed to hear the message.





I have received many cyphers in the past three years.  One in Branson which was specifically posted in a newspaper for me to be cognizant that I had this skill. 

History as a Cypherist, some backstory:

When I recontacted my former agent, John, telephonically, after some 25 years of non-contact, I was living with my brother Rob in Algonquin Illinois. Rob is a spy for the deep state and a mason.  I had an orchestra leader who asked me to represent him, so I sent John an email, asking him for his help. I did not expect to hear from him and thus I was shocked when he called me 20 minutes later.  The first thing he told me was that he brokered a 100 million dollar deal for a ventriloquist in Vegas.  I thought that was odd.  Two weeks later I was at WIllowCreek church and my old guitar player Jeff Sadie contacted me and asked me to represent him.  He was going to be in Illinois, in two weeks, performing at the Egyptian.  He told me he was working with a dog ventriloquist named Todd Oliver.  

Two weeks later I drove out to see Jeff and met the band working for Todd.  I met Todd’s base player, Larry Holiday,  who went by the name Doc Holiday.

Larry Holiday, aka Doc Holiday and his album Heartbroke Inn.



Todd Oliver, Jeff Sadie, and Doc Holiday at the meet and greet after the show at the Egyptian, Nov 12, 2016





Drummer Sasha (I believe that's his name) Jeff Sadie and Larry aka Doc Holiday



Jeff and Doc Holiday at the Egyptian


Todd at the tech rehearsal at the Egyptian.


I stayed two nights with the band and then returned to Illinois where I was staying with a total nutcase named Rebecca.  Immediately after being at the Egyptian Fri and Saturday, November 11-12, 2016, I drove directly to Harvest Church, in Elgin.  It was Sunday. I went into the church prayed and cried while watching the tech rehearsal of the worship team.  I asked God if I should be representing Todd. Doc Holiday said I should represent him and represent Todd and help write a TV series for Todd.  I was triggered in that service that Sunday, in 2016, by James McDonald, head pastor of Harvest, who in 2019 was kicked out of the church for stealing millions of dollars.  Mancow Muller stated that James McDonald had solicited a hit man from him.  

After my reunion with Jeff, God told me to go to Branson for the first time.  Jeff was there, staying at the Queen Ann off 76.  I booked a hotel stay for $100 for a week at the Queen Anne where I continued doing research and writing my TV series Bradford and Valentine.  I also started writing a tv series for Todd called “I work for the D.O.G.”

I had started communicating with Durrell when I was at Rob’s house in Illinois around October of 2016.  He called me several times.  Once when I was at the Green Mill and at Rob’s house.  He also called me when I was sitting on the dock of the bay at Crystal Lake, singing “Sitting on the Dock of the Bay,” and he called me several times when I was at Willowcreek Church.

Durrell had convinced me to come to Lake Havasu for Christmas so I flew out to Lake Havasu and stayed at his house on Acacia Lane.  I had not seen Durrell in over 40 years, and as soon as I started breaking programming, Durrell contacted me and I contacted John, my former agent.  Durrell was my handler and first manager and agent. John was my second.  They tag teamed me.

Durrell is a creation of Albert Speer, Hitler’s minister of war.  Durrell was born in Mankato, Minnesota and lived in a Castle.  His family was very wealthy.  I believe Durrell’s birth was the result of manipulation of the ovum in utero.  Durrell’s family were willing recipients and loyal to the Reich.  I believe Durrell is an alien grey hybrid, and an experiment of the third Reich.  Durrell was born at the end of WWII, July 12, 1945, so either his parents went to Germany in 1944 or German doctors came to his parents in Minnesota.

Christmas of 2016, I began my stay with Durrell.  I stayed forty days and forty nights in the desert in Arizona with a Satan, Durrell.  I then flew back to Chicago to get my truck.  I was supposed to drive back to Lake Havasu and sell Durrell my truck, but I did not do this.  I had remembered Durrell raping and selling me and beating me when I was 17.  Durrell had six exotic cars but he wanted me to pay him 400 a month from my disability to stay in a tiny room that looked like a super max prison cell. Durrell was directing me to wash his clothes, cook for him, clean for him, be a companion and his secretary.  Durrell was giving me orders, but I was not responding.  I was 17 when he acquired me, I was now 58.  I forgave Durrell thinking he had become a Christian, what a laugh.  Instead of drinking he was popping Valium and smoking pot.  Business as usual.  While he was moving his clothing from California to his new house, I was left alone to put everything in order. 60 years a slave.  Durrell was back in CA taking nude pictures of girls on one of his cars and telling people back in Havasu he was in love with me.  What a total piece of shit.

Deprogramming the Program —-I start deprogramming myself

When I left my husband in March of 2016, I went to my NSA spy brother Rob’s house and began writing.  Rob lives in Algonquin, Illinois.  I was going to write my life story but I decided I was not interesting enough so I began to write a TV series, entitled Bradford and Valentine.  In this series I separated myself into three characters as I had too much character for one character.  These “characters” were composites of me.  Lara Adora Valentine, Faith Esperanza Valentine and Chance Valentine.  I started writing this TV series, using the TV programs, Psyched, Lucifer and Castle as part of my premise.  John, was my former agent and my handler.  I was to find out from my first husband Steve that John was my actual biological brother.  Steve then died of a heart attack 3 weeks later.  John, for some reason, reminded me of Castle.  I was virtually addicted to Castle and never missed one episode.  When I started talking with John again, after almost 30 years, I became addicted again to the voice of my handler who I had been trauma bonded to under MKULTRA. 

What I didn’t realize was that when I left my last handler of 25 years, I had I begun the process of reprogramming myself through prayer, research and writing.  It was through God, who has guided my footsteps, that I became aware that I possessed unique abilities when I was in Branson.  I began seeing the Satanic references in the churches, which are MKULTA programming centers.  I became aware of people surrounding me who were malevolent. It would take another four years to comprehend the events that transpired in Branson, but I was reintegrating any remnants of “alters” which apparently there were only two, a core, which is me, Penny L.A. Shepard, and two others, not a cast of thousands.  The alters were subtitle.  It is called undetectable mind control.

In reference to alters, there is a psychological term, an acronym, PAC, which means Parent, Adult, Child, that the MKULTRA handlers use to fragment the psyche.  They can fragment the psyche into a thousand alters or just a few.  The handlers, and doctors, using codes, can engender the “child” alter, who was tortured as a child and retains the fear from the torture and the memories.  The child is compliant, the teen and adult may begin to rebel.  The agent who rebels, and finds out her talents, will be apt to run rouge with no handlers. It is the child who was tortured and erased, who was named Jane Doe from Ives Estates (Jane Ives) and had the aka of Eleven, that is me.  I am now attempting to retrieve the most memories from Jane Doe from Ives Estate, which were erased from me.

I believe the abilities I began to discover that I had, were ones I was born with.  The handlers chronically dismiss and disavow events in the past and your abilities, while they are experimenting on you.  I was told I didn’t have telepathy or telekinetic abilities; I was told that you are crazy if you believe you know events from the future.  These abilities were engendered and exacerbated further through experimentation and torture in my MKULTRA Project, Genesis, SubProject Eve.  Torture, drugs, sleep deprivation, hypnosis thru light and sound frequencies, institution of a state of coma, experimentation in dream state, and implants are techniques used to erase memories of any and all experiments, and evidence of programming and weaponization of subject.  The subject is then watched through the remainder of their time on earth. The experiment ends for the subject upon life termination, however the DNA of the subject continues to be the object of further experiments.

Cypher Abilities Revealed:

I returned to Branson a second time in February of 2017.  I was told by Doc Holiday, a base player who worked with my former guitarist from the Big River Band in San Diego, CA, Jeff Sadie, to go to the Panera Bread and use the WIFI there.  The WIFI in the Hotel was not working well.

At the Panera I felt the presence of NSA and deep operatives watching me.  I went outside and scanned the parking lot.  There was a man inside reading a paper.  When he left I went over and sat in the chair he was sitting in.  I picked up the newspaper and took it back to my booth.  I opened and closed it.  It had a printed puzzle and on the other page a cryptogram.  I don’t like puzzles.  I decided to decipher the cryptogram.  It was directed to me.

There was a movie called Mercury Rising, about an autistic child who could read code.  It starred Bruce Willis.  It was a 1998 action thriller based on Ryne Douglas Pearson’s 1996 Novel entitled “Simple Simon”.  Willis plays Art Jeffries and s an undercover FBI Agent who protects a nine year old autistic boy named Simon Lynch who is targeted by government assassins after he cracks a top secret government code.  Simon is given an adult puzzle book by his teacher containing the code Mercury Rising, published in the magazine by two NSA code creators who created a code they believed no computer could decipher due to the code’s complexity.  Simon is able to decipher it with his eyes.  Simon becomes a national security threat.  




I was an covert agent, like Simon, unaware. I still retain the skill sets given to me under MKULTRA.  The recombinant alien DNA makes up my very essence as a human on this planet. Covert assets aka agents, under MKULTRA are taught to read crypto in languages they can’t speak, in numbers, in photos (as in remote viewing), in HTML codes.  I was taught a language of an ET, and have telepathic abilities as an empath.  What I decode, would seem like gibberish to another person.  My methodology is innate.  I use a simple system A=1 B=2 C=3, etc, along with a complex anagram and acronym search.  The right acronym takes time to find.  The receiver of the messages will always receive a code that indicates this is real and not some bullshit, as well as a personalization within the message to verify again that this is a real coded message.  This is especially true when receiving coded messages from off world entities.  They do not talk like us.  A small CODED message may have many implications and interpretations, to which a non agent would claim are nonsensical and meaningless.

The cypher I received in Panera was published in a paper, just like the puzzle factory which published the cypher in Mercury Rising, it is what DARPA and the DOD does.   When I was done decoding the cypher, I ripped it out of the paper and destroyed the puzzle.  We destroy the evidence, it is our training.  The cypher was directed to me.  It stated I was a sleeper agent.  It said there were two Johns, John the father, my brother, and John, his son by the same name.  It said sleep for us or go.  The end of the cypher offered up a joke. It said I sprained my ankle and went to the doctor.  The doctor said I feel your sprain.  Because the malevolent ETs, feel nothing.  They have no emotions, thus the doctor did not feel the physical pain or the mental anguish, he simply felt the sprain with his hands and saw it with his eyes. Using the phrase “The doctor” was another message from my brother John, who is the son and protege of Dr. Joseph Mengele.  In the deep state John is referred to as a doctor.

Other Cyphers:

I received a cypher from an Agent I refer to as JaneX, who I wrote about in my chapter Ground Zero.  Jane is an MKULTRA under similar circumstances as myself, who had a jailer police officer husband for a handler.  Agent JaneX was a trained “Ninja”, aka a remote viewer trained under John B. Alexander’s minions. She delivered a cypher to me, after I had spoken with her for six hours, which took me four days to decipher.  She said she recieved the cypher on her phone after she went to my website, but before we talked.  She posted it on twitter asking for help translating it after we hung up.  I knew the cypher was for me.  The cypher was long, and stated that my brother John, a virologist, and Durrell were on a “ground zero” team for launching CAPS, coronavirus associated pulmonary syndrome.

I received another cypher from an Amber alert, when I lived in Bastrop.  This cypher was meant for my now murdered friend Chet Swift, to tell him he was being watched by covert factions loyal to Aquino.  Chet was USAF 1973-93.  Chet’s commanding officer in Vietnam was Satanist Michael Aquino.  Michael Aquino, Church of Satan, Temple of Set, was great pals with John B. Alexander.  Both ran A teams in Vietnam, both worked under Phoenix which was the assassination program William Colby helped establish while he was seating governmental heads in South Vietnam.  Phoenix was also a torture and MKULTRA project.  

Both Alexander and Aquino worked for DARPA, wrote psychological papers re “mind wars” ops, performed murders and satanic rights under Satanic military operations.  John B. Alexander worked for Beckman Labs, DARPA, in deep underground military bases, at Los Alamos in New Mexico, among many, many other places. He worked on many projects, one of which involved reanimating the dead and working on TS cloning projects.  He also spoke at the UN regarding his developments in the non lethal weapons programs.

Chet Swift was running security on Suzanne Hotte’s ranch and living in her RV Park.  I had driven to his RV and delivered the cypher to him personally.  The next day Chet found out he had been erased from the system. His name and social security had been taken out of the DOD retirement database.  Who had the authority to take Chet’s social security out of the system?  I had warned him the previous day that there were covert factions watching him, and the next he gets erased from the DOD database.  When he called the Pentagon to ask what was going on, the response was “You are not dead Master Sargeant?” Chet said “I’m talking to you aren’t I.” Two weeks later he was murdered.  The cyphers are real.  I explain these details so that you understand, this is real life, not some bull shit fantasy.

Cypher of July 30, 2021 

At 2:12am my time Mia Lunqvist texted me on instant messenger.




I took a screen shot of the cypher today to post it in this blog.  To the ordinary eye, it appears to just be HTML from the NASA site, but I immediately recognized it as a cypher directed to me.  Mia mentioned a highlighted section in blue.  IiA as in Agent X11, my name. Let me reiterate:  I am a time traveler.  I was used as an asset in the Project Genesis (aka Montauk) by my deep state family.  I am the real Eleven depicted in Netflix series Stranger Things.  I know I was held at Area 51 as a baby and used to communicate via my empathic abilities to ETs.  I believe I was created with Alien DNA which enables me to SEE the cryptographical messages.  I believe 1958 was a benchmark for the hybridization program as successful integration of babies with alien DNA and humans who felt emotions.  I do not believe Durrell feels any emotion.  I never saw him cry.  I have seen him angry but never saw him express any other emotion.

This is the cypher.  This cypher was meant specifically for me, thus Mia was meant to deliver it to me.  No one else will decipher this the same way as I did.  Most will see it as gibberish.  It is not, it a a coherent message addressed to me, like a letter, with intel for the world.






The following is the translation which I wrote regarding this cypher which Mia received on her phone.

I will provide a more in-depth detailed analysis of this cypher below each photo.




Page One:

Salutations are offered using my Agent designated title;

Hello Agent X11, this is a communication from the Agency.  They establish it is not from the CIA, also called the Agency, by denoting the Executive Agency, above all agencies.  The writer continues to introduce himself as Agent K.  I find this funny because I was debriefed in Branson in 2017 at Prayer Mountain, which I was told to go to three times, by a woman calling herself K.  She was  the “wrong” Agent K.  This is the right Agent K. 

Agent K tells me this implied in the “yes”.  He knows me, and knows all about Branson.  He has been talking to me for a long time. At one point I am wondering if it is my departed friend Chet because when I told him I would help him with his memoirs, I said I would call him Agent McCabe Mc K- Agent K.

He says he is an Agent who oversees Earth.

Then he tells me something obvious.  He says “Lucifer is on you Agent X”, which I know.  My evil family has targetted me from birth and they are the Drago Reptilans and Greys, they are the species of Satans depicted in the Bible, the NWO, the “Luciferians”.

He then states that he and his entities have a relationship with those of earth who are faith based.  This is not about the churches, it is about those who are light beings, who serve truth, justice and righteousness, and are in relationship with JESUS and the Christ consciousness.

He states “I am yours” meaning of service to the light and to all those who serve the light.

He states we be (BE is Benevloent) many world’s.  Meaning the Benevolent are in many galaxies, universes and worlds.

He says that the other worlds see the many Departments of Infectious Diseases.  He does not say the CDC.  He is speaking to the compartmentalizations of nefarious forces all working to wipe out humanity thru sterilization and dissemination of disease vectors.

He verifies that he and I are cyptographic specialists, we are transmission units, for earths biological entities.  Many entites, hybrids, aliens, humanoids, in bodies of flesh.  He does not mention synthetic units.  Clones are also biological entities.

He states two factors. 
1. That earth was over come by an event, and action that the universe finds no longer viable for the timeline, and 
2. That by Executive Order of the Executive Counsel of these Biological Entities (there are many counsels governing earth, one is the Government of Defense, the G.o.D., a governing body of light beings) that they are in possession of a devise which they are keying, i.e. operating.




Page Two:

He states that he is off world.   He refers to me as rebel against the New World Order and calls me Shepard, Agent X.

He states that his world is World A, perhaps Siris A.  He states it twice.

He states to look at NEL41 zu.

This is a crucial cypher.  I take apart NEL41 and I write look at only EL 41 on the paper.  EL 41 is  Element 41.


Element 41:

Element 41 is Nb, Noibium known also as Columbium is a chemical element with the atomic number 41.  It is a light grey crystalline and ductile transitional metal.  It has an Mohs hardness rating similar to pure Titanium.

All cyphers will contain a verification (Element 41) and a personalized note pertinent to the cypherist.  I will refer to the personalization notes as Personalization and then state what it is in reference to, i.e. Personalization re the Titanium reference.

Personalization re titanium: When the CIA sent an agent to stomp on my brother David Duane’s face in Mammoth Lakes in the 80s, where David was a water reclamation expert, and was also a researcher on Xfiles, they rebuilt his face, replacing his chin with Titanium and they put in more implants and technology, including V2K, voice to skull.

What is Niobium used for? 

The applications of niobium are utilization as super alloys.  The niobium superalloys are used in jet engine components, gas turbines, rocket sub assemblies.  These super alloys were used in advanced air frame systems for the Gemini program.  Another was used for the nozzle of the Apollo Service Module.

The C-103 alloy was developed in early 1960s jointly with the Wah Chang Corporation and Boeing Co, DuPont, Union Carbine corp, General Electric and several other companies were developing Nb base alloys simultaneously largely driven by the Cold War and Space Race. C-103 was used for liquid rocket thruster nozzles such as the main engine of the Apollo Lunar Modules.

The nozzle of the Merlin Vacuum series of engines developed by SpaceX for the upper state of its Falcon 9 rocket is made from a niobium alloy

Personalization re: Falcon 9.  When I was locked in the crazy house as enemy of the state there was a Falcon 9 rocket which Elon Musk tweeted and said the payload was great and all systems are a go.  For some reason I found schematics of the Falcon and I circled a fuel section.  I sent it thru twitter to Musk and said unless your payload is human it is not ok and you need to fix this fuel thing.  The flight was delayed a day.  I then researched the history of the Falcon and it had a history of blowing up on the launch pad due to fuel problems.







Other applications are used for International Thermonuclear Experimental REACTORS and CERN and FERMILAB.  I was held at a facility 45 min from FERMILAB and when my brother told me I could not use his address any longer I got a virtual address.  The virtual address was 7 East Main Street #1056 St Charles, Illinois.  FERMILAB is off Kirk (as in Captain Kirk from Star Trek) Road in Batavia, Illinois. It is 11 min from Main Street in St. Charles.  My name is Agent 11.





Continuation of Breakdown of NEL41 ZU.
 


  
Now I add back the N to NEL41 and I try to figure out also what ZU is.

ZU is Zulu time.  When Chet was alive I was collecting clocks and separating them via time zone.  The day of Chet’s death I have just finished putting up 10 clocks with divergent time zones.  Chet died at 10 pm that evening.  When Chet saw the clocks, he said do you know about Zulu time?  I said no what is it.  He said it is a UNIVERSAL TIME, for coordinating operations throughout the world irrespective of time zone.

So I asked my friend Tommy Clay, who also has been abducted to help me with NEL41.  He finds it.  It is a place, in LuZone, in the Philippines.  Chet Swift was stationed at Clark Air Force Base in the Philippines in LuZone.  Chet had been asked by a group of Generals to kill Michael Aquino who had gone rogue in SE Asia.  Aquino started forming his own army who he sent to kill his own targets.  He was eating his victims and drinking their blood, being worshipped as a God. Chet failed his mission.

Specifically NEL41 leads to a city called Madela, it is in the SULU sea.  The ZULU time reference, the SULU sea, and the City Madela, leads me to the previous page one in which they say they have a DEVISE that they are KEYING.  This makes me believe that Agent K is talking about a TIME DEVISE — Mandela Effect.  In Season 11:E4 of the XFiles, entitled the Lost Art of Forehead Sweat they attribute the Mandela Effect to Joseph Mengele.  Joseph Mengele is John’s father and my father.  We were both created.

In Season 11:Ep 4 They also speak about parallel universes.  The lead character is a Thaddeus Q They- Joseph Mengele,s father was Karl Thaddeus Mengele, as was his brother who was his fathers namesake.  Q is indicative of a Q level clearance which is Ultra Secret and was a designation for the Dept. Of Energy; They refers to the three lettered agencies we refer to as “they”.




On my birthday, August 11, 2021 there was a large earthquake in the Philippines, which epicenter radiates out to the Sulu Sea.  The same region the cypher points to.  I note that the Luzon states it is the location of paleomagnetic sites. Paleomagnetism is the study of the record of the Earths magnetic field in rocks, sediment or archeological materials.  Magnetic minerals in rocks can lock in a record of the direction and intensity of the magnetic lid when they form.  The is record provides information on the past behavior of Earths magnetic field and the past location of tectonic plates.

In the Xfiles the only way you can kill a certain super soldier is through a magnetic substance which is in the rocks.










The remaining cypher is filled with interesting chit chat.  I am told that Agent K’s world is within our solar system.   He then says they have decided to dispatch and army to assist us.

He addresses me, do you SEE Agent 11, Number 11?

He then says I see the council of 9- there are many councils of 9, some good, some bad.  There is one council of 9 referred to as the council of Saturn, Council of Nine, which are not good, they are the Dracos system.







Excerpts from the Law of One Book One Session 6

Questioner: How were you able to make the transition from Venue Did you have to change your dimension to walk upon the Earth.

Answer: I am Ra you will remember the exercise of the wind,  The dissolution into nothingness is the dissolution into unity for there is no nothingness.  From the sixth dimension we are capable of manipulating, by thought, the intelligent infinity present in each particle of light or distorted light so that we were able to clothe ourselves in a replica visible in the third density of our mind body spirt complex’s in the sixth density. We were allowed this experiment by the Council which guards the plant.

I do see the bad council..I believe I talked to them in Branson, MO.


Here's another council of nine, the Pleiadian Council of Nine

We are the Pleiadian Council of Nine, and we are speaking to you through many conduits and scribes at this time while at the same time, taking part in the subtle disclosures that are being given to all those who know which signs to look for.

We have been showing ourselves in very veiled ways in your skies, and this is a subject that has been discussed very much and will continue to be discussed for the recent grants of ‘authority’ that we were given that have been discussed as well through other sources, saw that we were able to act in accordance with the overall collective freewill-manifested energies of humanity, which includes any new and pure Lighted energies manifested by the many Lightworkers now existing beautifully upon Gaia’s surface, to show ourselves to you in ways that can get your attention if you employ the belief that such showings of ourselves to you could be possible.

It certainly is, and many of you will begin to notice anomalies that we send you in your skies.

Another Council of Nine in which off planet intelligence complexes tell their stories.

URI Geller claimed to get his Intel from a council of nine:




Interesting-- because Uri Geller and Michael Jackson attended a conference on human cloning and cryogenics in 2002 - hosted by the Raelians, a bizarre religious sect which believes humans were created by aliens.








So many councils..Clonaid is the Raelians construct.  It is an American-based cloning organization, registered as a company in the Bahamas. They have offices all over the world, in some disclosed and undisclosed locations.  It was founded in 1997 tied with the UFO religion Raelism - Ra is El, or GOD.  Is RA EL?

See my next chapter re Clonaid

They are located in Riverside, CA, LA, near the playboy mansion, Vegas and Canada.

Agent K says I am an official-- says I am heavenly realm time traveler






Page Three:

Agent K states

I am your world’s extra terrestrial.  They then say Lucifer is John’s triad.  A triad is a union or group of three Trinity.  A triad is also a Chinese transnational organized crime based organization in Greater China. 

He reiterates that he is the worlds ETs.

Then he states Official Development: We will provide assistance.  

He states: We Have YOUR BACK Q

He ends stating we have had an electronic data exchange.

He then states he has seen me 5 times

Extra terrestrial Biological

He says John is CIA, and I see

He states the Danger Zone, is best known as the UN

Resident Alien thank you 

Keyword is Extra terrestrial See Q




Page 4

Sign off Agent K ET SEEs Q, he refers to me as Heaven LA Angel

He the tells me he saw me Flee Time, meaning I am a time traveler.  He calls me Resident Alien, because I am of alien DNA and I reside on earth.  He refers to me as an ET Angel because I am not from his terra.

He says I am a sleeper agent and you are a sleeper agent.  He then says I SEE for 8 Shepards

Lucifer is earth’s Resident Alien sooooooo.

He then gives a estimate for earths survival: Patient’s global estimate of survival is YES.

Et tu LA Shepard.

He signs off that he is from World II (earth II) 
And salutes World Q, Sleeper, SEE is my company Shepard Entertainment Endeavors, because I do SEE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHAPTER 14: Heather O'Rourke, Satanic Demise of Hollywoods children

Chapter 34: River Phoenix, MKULTRA Cults, Johnny Depp and Hellywood Sacrifices;

CHAPTER 10: Illuminati Pastors, Actors and Musicians are False Idols