Chapter 33: My Mission is not Your Mission





Chapter 33: My Mission is Not Your Mission

My mission is not your mission.  I have talked to GOD since I was a baby in the womb.  I advise all to speak to GOD by themselves.  You do not need the intercession of evil money changing demonic Pastors to tell you what God is saying to you.  I have walked and talked with GOD on a ongoing basis since I was a baby.  Anyone who seeks the truth can walk with G.O.D. 

Ask yourself who and what is GOD, who and what is the KING of the MATRIX running this earth on which we are present.  I did.  I asked who and what is GOD and I was told the G.O.D. is a galactic counsel of light beings, of which JESUS is a part of as a light being.  This counsel I was told is called the G.O.D., GOD, the Government of Defense.  The light beings are real, they do exist.  These beings can speak with you utilizing the telepathic frequencies of sound.  We refer to the agents of the G.O.D as Angels, light beings, Guardians of the Galaxies, who converse with us.  





What is an Angel?  A being from a heavenly realm.  What are the heavens, planets, galaxies, universes?  If you are a flat earther, the word planets can be translated as “planes of ETs”.  Different dimensions and dimensional beings exist in dark matter.  We who live in the light are “matter.”  Matter is that which you can see, touch, taste, and smell.  Anti-matter is the antithesis of matter.  We who stand with the light beings, Christ, and/or those who are in the stream of truth, aka the Christo’s consciousness, hear the voices of the consciousness of light beings.  We on earth are those light beings who beg for truth, justice and righteousness.  The Anti-Christs are those who are anti light beings.   There are dark beings who have been formed from anti-matter aka dark matter.  These dark beings are eternally against us, hence they are anti, truth, anti JESUS, anti justice and anti righteousness.  I was told JESUS is an acronym like a motto for the G.O.D. meaning JUSTICE ETERNALLY SERVES US.

Satan has his dark angels of death




What does the Satanic faction, which IS  the secret government, have to gain with intercession of your conversations with God? Remember, they are anti us, anti light beings.  The dark lower vibrational beings can not talk with the light beings which reside in heavenly realms. They can speak to us, however.  Those of us who are resident on this planet and who speak with God.  These dark beings have a mission to enslave and destroy us. Thus if you were a dark being, you would want to find a method to intercede and interrupt transmissions of any kind between light beings, to obscure the truth in order to carry your Satanic agenda forward.

MKULTRA and the Voice of God aka V2K




The voice of the G.O.D.  MKULTRA and the CIA, have emulated GOD with the Voice to God, or V2K technology.  It is technology which is implanted at the base of the skull.  Its premise is pumping radio frequencies inside your brain.  You can be dialed like a radio station.  Let’s dial Agent X11 and find out what she is thinking today.



The Voice of God and Lucille Ball

There is a story  written on “Discerning the Mystery, April 9, 2016, in the article “Voice to Skull, What You Need to Know about Mind Control Technology”.  It was quoted from “Altered Dimensions.” I will reiterate the story of Lucille Ball below:

“A few days before Lucy began filming I Love Lucy, Lucy had several temporary central fillings fitted in her teeth.  Later that day, as she drove home from MGM to her ranch in San Fernando Valley, she heard a strange sound which she at first thought was music.  She reached down to turn off the radio and noticed that it was not on.  The music grew louder and after twisting and turning in the car to determine the source, she was stunned when she realized the music was coming from her mouth.  According to Lucille Ball: “I even recognized the tune.  My mouth was humming and thumping with the drumbeat, and I thought I was losing my mind.  I thought, ‘what the hell is this?’ Then it started to subside.”

The next day, Lucy recounted the experience to fellow actor Buster Keaton.  Keaton laughed and explained to Lucy that she was picking up television signals through her new dental work.  He explained the same thing happened to a friend of his and that there was nothing to worry about.  A week later after her first incident, Lucy was driving home from MGM Studios (along a different route) when her mouth started “jumping” when she approached a certain house.

She immediately recognized that the sound was not music but was Morse code. She said she continued down the road and the sounds faded. The following day Lucy told an MGM security officer about the incident.  He told the FBI and they drove to the home where Lucy said the Morse code signal was the strongest. During a search of the premises, the authorities found a secret underground Japanese radio station. They determined the residents were Japanese spies.

These were developmental days by the NWO, and NAZI, Rothschilds, of the different versions of voice to skull, in which DENTISTS, were employed in putting implants in people’s teeth. This event occurred a few years before Lucy’s first Episode which aired October 15, 1951.  Perhaps 1948, three years after WWII ended. I was born August 11, 1958.





Earth and Other Universes or Extra Terra beings.  

Terra means earth, so extraterrestrial means those who did not originate on this earth.

For every grain of sand on this planet there are galaxies and universes full of sentient beings.  You would have to be incredulously ignorant to believe that earthlings are the only sentient beings in the galaxies.  

As for myself, I do not answer to MAN, I answer to GOD and my religion is truth.  For those whose religion is truth, they know there are supreme beings, advanced civilizations and creators.  I myself, have talked to Jesus my whole life.  When I use this name, demons literally flee.  I believe Jesus is eternal and is a light being.  I also believe he has advanced technology which so far supersedes this earthly realm, that the darklings flee at the mention of his name.

Your Mission should You Choose to Accept it

If YOU want to know the truth, ask GOD “reveal myself to me”, “reveal my family to me,” “reveal the world to me.” Be ready for the answers.  Your mission, should you chose to accept it, is unique.  Your road is the road less traveled of those who heed the council of the light.

My Experiential History

My current experiential history, from which I base my opinions, is based upon my lifetime of erasures and torture. These experiences are not and have not been created solely by my family but by and thru their infinite cooperative of human resources which are their evil psychopathic NWO buddies who reside in all professions on this planet. There is no corner on this planet left untouched by their evil ‘Mickey Mouse” hands.  Mickey Mouse is an acronym meaning Military Industrial Complex is Key, Mossad and US Endeavors.

FYI: My evil family are psychopaths, they KEEP COMING BACK. There is no such thing as its over with them.  You must keep a vigilant eye until you die.  No one seems to understand this.

My evil family is LITERALLY the Angel of Death, Joseph Mengele Hitler's scientist, Albert Speer's, Hitler's Minister of War, the Eichmans, the Hitlers (my mother was a Hitler baby), NAZIS Rothschilds & MOB.  Do you think for on second the third Reich ended?  It did not— the Fourth Reich are members of your own Familiy, Freemasons and their elite masters who are running the secret government.  The constitution means nothing to them. They are psychopathic murderers and — they always come back.

Regardless of whether I walk away or not, I can't get away from their tentacles. They work with PRESIDENTS, Kings, heads of global corporations, global intel agencies, military, renowned doctors & scientists with tentacles that reach around the world. 

My psychotic family has raped me, set me up, taken my finances, my DNA, my ovum and fetuses, put implants in me, controlled my ever move, irradiated me, drugged me, used direct energy weapons on me, experimented on me and sex trafficked me, experimented on my animals, LIED to me at every turn, sent me to their own evil doctors and teachers and employers, all agents of the NWO, which by the way, are in EVERY hospital and governmental office..

If you have had the benefit of NOT having had any of these things happen to you, you can tell me that you trust doctors and governmental entities; that STILL doesn't mean I EVER will.

My patient files followed me from STATE TO STATE- full of LIES--I was assigned doctors and dentists in each state who were NWO doctors; I was tortured from state to state. I was declared enemy of the state by James Clapper; my brother David was MURDERED, after he wrote an unpublished book entitled the Whistleblower about Bush the Vatican and my evil family, and he is being WORN AS SHOES---Let that sink in for just ONE second.

Maybe none of these things happened to you. Please don't try to tell someone who these things did happen to-- to "move forward" ---you don't understand, and never will. The targetting continues to the grave.

This is not a joke-- it is my life. People I thought were NOT doctors, like Durrell and John, who were never given a medical degree, ARE still considered doctors in the DUMBS when they EXPERIMENT on you. Don’t ask me to ever stop talking about them — because I won’t.  They ARE the deep state rotten secret NAZI government, and people like Dr. Corry and Dr. John Mengele, and Dr. Michael Aquino (now dead) are in every family.

If you haven't been diagnosed by the deep state doctors as CRAZY, drugged, held in deep underground military bases, electroshocked, raped and erased over and over and over again-- please do not tell me I should EVER trust a doctor. The doctors I know DRUGGED the hell out of a healthy person.  A team of doctors gave me 50 drugs, 7 of which caused hallucinations and then said "Hey Penny you are crazy you are hallucinating," and "no one will believe you" and " this never happened". I was walking on a walker in adult diapers--

Regardless of who you are, know this-- it CAN happen to you.  Why do I speak out?  Why do I talk to everyone?  Why do I have 6 hour long conversations with people?  Because YOU too can be targetted, framed and thrown in jail, thrown in a crazy house with a fake diagnosis.  You TOO can be declared enemy of the state. Are you speaking out against the vaccine?  You are classified as an enemy of the state.  Are you are Q follower? The Arizona FBI declared you are a terrorist.  BLM, is not declared terrorists, because they are conscripted under SOROS’ agenda, but you can and will be declared an enemy of the state, because the state stands for lies, and you stand for disclosure of the truth.

ANYONE can be gotten to.  You can be attacked in your house, in your bedroom, in your car, by anyone at anytime. But maybe you don't believe that. I know the truth. I am on an NSA list-- the Pentagon knows who I am-- I was declared enemy of the state and locked down in a crazy house for a year from 2017 to 2018 after being asked by an agent of Durrell’s if I wanted to end up like Snowden and Assange.

To understand the nature of the covert deep state mechanism, you must have lived within its bowels and slept with these demons — the life lessons are garnered experientially.

 I will never -- ever--- trust a doctor. I watched them MURDER people in psych wards, and nursing homes. I watched them misdiagnose, torture, ignore and psyop patients and I am currently watching them LIE to the masses.

I lived with my evil psycho psychologist family for 10 years, the Xenos family.  I married Dr. Xenos, Dr. X. Five years before that I lived with Dr. Corry, Durrell, in Ft. Lauderdale, in New Jersey and in California.  I lived in San Diego with my boyfriend psycho Sam for 5 years and then was married to him for 20 years.  DRE, Dr. psycho Sam, friend to illuminati and Satan.  Tortured and erased 60 years; freed from the crazy house at the age of 60.  Three years ago. I turned 63 August 11,,,, 2021.  I think I have moved forward at JEDI speed, learning to walk and talk again.  I started by leaving Psycho Sam, in March of 2016.

I was essentially reactivated Sep 16, 2016 three months after the murder of Max Spiers in Warsaw Poland.  I was then made homeless n October of 2016, so I would go back to Durrell who housed me at his home in Lake Havasu December of 2016 to February 11, 2017.

Durrell flew me back to Chicago to get my truck.  I went back to Branson a second time, and was rendered homeless again.  I then traveled the US to remain my memories by going to all the places that I resided in, in California for almost 38 years.

In June of 2017, I found out from my first husband Steve Xenos that John, my former agent, is my biological brother.  Approximately three weeks later Steve died of a heart attack.  The CIA has a remote heart attack microwave gun.

I went back to Illinois.  I was homeless but I was paying to rent a room now and then.  In September I was at Willowcreek Church, Bill Hybels Mega Church venue, when I was talking to my ex sister in law’s sister (now dead) on the phone.  I was electronically triggered by an image that appeared on my phone.  The image put me in a state of MKULTRA compliance. My ex sister in law’s sister coerced me to go to my nieces house. This compliant state resulted in me being directed by my NSA family to a hospital where my glasses, and car keys and clothes were taken from me.  I was asked to sign a paper that I could not read by a Dr. Brad and Nurse Laura, the names of the characters in the book Bradford and Valentine that I was writing.
I was then placed in a locked facility for a year.  Ask me again why I hate doctors.

I had been directed the day before this to a Starbucks and after seeing a clone of John in that Starbucks Sept 7, 2017, I became an enemy of the state and a National Security Risk. I believe this is WHY I was locked in a crazy house for a YEAR by my evil family; I had just turned 59 August 11, 2017, and I remained in this locked facility, abandoned by my family for an entire year until I turned 60.  My NSA family walked away.  I saw my brother once, to verify that John was my brother.  I saw my niece three times, once on Thanksgiving.

In the five years since I left my second evil husband, psycho Sam, who is now dead, I learned who I really am, I learned who my evil family is.  I had to relearn how to talk, how to walk, how to dress.  I had lost the ability to speak.  We are not talking fifty years ago, but a mere five years ago.  I had been systematically given a chemical lobotomy, that I had to reverse.  I had to relearn my technology and I began to write.  I have always tried to help others as I am an empath.  It is who I am.  I was 60 years a slave and three years free.  That’s a pretty freaking amazing recovery.

I spend my days now researching, writing, and trying to help people make sense out of this evil world. Sometimes it takes hours sharing and listening -- it is what it is. This IS my mission--Talking to people is called talk therapy-- it's free-- at the end of the conversation-- both parties may glean a lost segment, memory of their lives, and each may discern a whole lotta truth and maybe a new glimmer of a previously unknown truth. 

There will always be the scammers who are very very good, who will contact you to pillage you and yours with their sob story’s, they just care about their own selfish selves.  It is difficult to be discerning all the time, but you must, as there are many very smooth criminals ready to steal the shorts right off your arse.  There will always be a few who will get past you, but not for long, and it won’t ever stop my mission.  Each day is a new day. 

This is now my life and no one else’s.  I feel absolutely qualified to run my life he way I feel GOD has guided me to live it.  I know my mission and I AM living it every day I awaken.  I wake up each day, take a breath, and start over.  I start researching and responding to people who reach out to me.  I AM VRY focused on God and on disseminating truth.

God has blessed me with a family I love.  I have an amazing friend who is a sister to me more than my blood sister will ever be. Her son is my adopted nephew; I am reconnecting with old friends, and making new ones. I may never have my own house again, or have a lot of possessions. I may be never be engaged in the mainstream workforce but I will continue to work at my mission writing and doing podcasts and researching for myself and others; I am good at many things. I may never have another husband--but I will keep my heart open. Maybe I will settle for some good friends.

I encourage others to speak out-- to write-- to research, and I offer a methodology of memory retrieval which worked for me in the past and is currently working for me. 

Ask yourself--- what is YOUR purpose-- focus on YOUR purpose-- I AM focused-- on mine..I AM fufilling my purpose.  If I wasn't fufilling my purpose-- we never would have talked and you would not be in my groups or in my contacts or in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHAPTER 14: Heather O'Rourke, Satanic Demise of Hollywoods children

Chapter 34: River Phoenix, MKULTRA Cults, Johnny Depp and Hellywood Sacrifices;

CHAPTER 10: Illuminati Pastors, Actors and Musicians are False Idols