Chapter Five MKULTRA and ETS

CHAPTER FIVE
Don't ever tell the truth, no one will believe you. 
JULY 30, 2018
MKULTRAs never talk.  When they do they are murdered.  We are told never talk or we will say you are crazy, never talk or you will be murdered, never talk we will break your legs, erase you, you will have a car accident, you will be braindead; never talk or we will target you, psyop you, break your face, never talk or we will take everything from you, make you homeless, never talk or we will lock you up in an institution and prison. [Well they have done ALL of those things- personally death is welcome] John said “Penny ENDURE” that is all.
NEVER EVER talk about the ET faction.  NO ONE TALKS ABOUT ETs.  National Security Penny.
MKULTRA’s have been made compliant and subservient through brutality and torture, and are raised amongst ETs.  On planet earth, Earth II, which we reside on, prison planet, mirror planet to EARTH I, we are ritualized and indoctrinated through religion. All religions are false. They are DRAGO Reptilian systems instituted for mind control and compliance.

Those of us who are raised in the Catholic Church are Satanically Ritually Abused, (SRA)  Why?  Because we are super soldiers who will be used for ritual sacrifice to ET’s and Reptilians.  

Born to Serve
John Wick's Parabellum coins the phrase: I have served and I will be of service



We were born to serve them.  Alien GREY hybrids are subservient slaves to REPTILIAN’s, DRAGOS. Some of us barely survive, slaves to our masters who experiment on us, work us for money, use us for slave labor on this planet and other planets.  

Some who are enslaved in DUMBs and in the “Program” of MKULTRA are allegedly being rescued right now. Children who have no birth certificates.

Those who serve, rise to power and wealth, others are relegated to use as sex slaves and assassins; we are permitted to own no property, as though we were illegitimate clones; all of our writings, books, songs, recordings, photographs and ideas are taken from us as though we do not exist.  This happened to me.

The secret government of CIA agents, under black ops take our books, our proprietary intellectual property, our ideas and make movies out of them under other peoples names.  

Everything that I have created has been taken from me.  There is a long wake of dead bodies following me.  My brother’s songs and books are on the copyright office, and in order to obtain them I must sue the copyright office as his heir.  I have no means to do such a thing.  

The government owns Davids works, and mine as well.  They burned my mother’s paintings and took the books she wrote, never published them and never returned them. Everything we do tells the story of who we were. Government assets.  Owned by the Government, body and soul.
  
When my mom died in April (same month as David) 1998, in Costra County, (Costa Nostra County) she had been relegated to living in HUD housing, observed 24/7; drugged by her nurse, Elizabeth. 

Her apartment had her artwork and bottles of pills they tried to drug her with that she wouldn’t take. Her children were told she was evil and crazy.  She was evil, she was a Satanist, she tortured me. Her children stopped talking to her and did not visit her.  

She died seeing her children in the last two weeks of her life as she was still being experimented on by a dozen doctors.  My husband Sam made sure she was intubated so she couldn’t talk to me or David, tell us the truth.
I went to clean her apartment out when she died.  I found letters, spilling hatred towards David and I found paintings.  Two paintings stood out.  One was a painting of ovaries.  My sister took it, said she was going to hang it over her fireplace.  She said it was “op art”, it was not.  The Drago reptilians took her ovum and my ovum and fetuses and made genetic anomalies, babies and clones.

As a child my mother was a prolific artist. She showed my mothers paintings, I see things in her paintings, her actual meaning, I am a remote viewer, intuitive. The painting of ovaries was to tell us our ovum has been taken.  I remember as a child she told me she liked men and women.  She said that she married my father because she wanted to have children.  My father and my mother went to New York with her female lover.  I believe she became pregnant there.  How, we do not know.  My mother was a Hitler baby. She knew Joseph Mengele and John's family.

She said when she was married to my father she wanted to have a a baseball team.  She said he would say “let’s make a baby” and after sex he held her upside down by her feet to make sure the sperm would take effect.  Now thinking back, she was 5’8”, 120 pounds.  I don’t think he held her upside down.  I think she was on an alien ship, and she identified her husband in the only fashion that made sense to her.
There was a second painting in her apartment. I thought was of her brother, Norman, who she said slept with her.  It was of a man with black curly hair, looked like a puppet with folding body parts, in a NAZI uniform, with the tongue of a snake, sitting on top of the world. Now I wonder if it is John. She also said that my father slept with her mother.  He was 13 years older than her, just like Durrell is 13 years older than me.  Still handsome and vital at 73, and an evil piece of Satanic shit, who raped and sold me.
When I was in middle school my mother sculpted a bust of John the baptist with his head on a platter.  It was creepy and scared me.  It’s eyes followed you where ever you went.  I wonder now if it was a message to John because I was his, even then.

ALIEN AGENDAs

The UN has many agendas.  Agenda21, is a depopulation agenda.  In the edict from the Queen, human alien hybrids are not a legitimate race.  REPTILIANS rule us.  She is a REPTILIAN.  Diana tried to tell us.  She called her relatives LIZARD people.

Under the Queen’s agenda, we are not permitted the right to life unless we can be of use to the realm.  We ARE permitted to be continually sacrificed in Satanic ceremonies; others are sacrificed as FOOD; those that made it to 2018, maybe we get to fight in this upcoming war, and finally die, maybe we get to see those who have run us like puppets suffer in this final conflict. We are prepared as soldiers to engage any entity. We have, after all, seen it all.
Agenda of Erasure.
We are repeatedly erased.  There are some memories I may never be able to retrieve because they used electroshock on me in my vagina and body to erase me.  Why?  I do not know.  I may never know.  I know that they say hardened Marines encounter some of these ETS and have to be drugged and even afterwards they still continue to have PTSD for the rest of their lives.
That part of our lives is so horrific, that perhaps it is thought to be an act of kindness to erase us, or just an act of total deception and darkness.  Many of us do not even realize that we have “big black holes” in our memories.  

I have known I had these “big black holes” in my life, ALL of my life. I can remember relearning again at 11 and like an inquisitive baby thirsty for knowledge I asked “why, why why” over and over again. 

I experienced this same awaking over and over again in my life, and most recently at 58 when I learned to walk and talk all over again.  I remember writing an email to John saying I needed mentoring because I wanted to know about everything, politics, religion, science, music, space, medicine.  The spectrum of knowledge I wished to acquire again was gigantic. John had his team of doctors drug and erase me until I was walking on a walker in an adult diaper.
When I left my now dead CIA husband Sam, I had been disabled.  I couldn’t remember my life at all.  I had no memory of where I attended college when I matriculated my degree in 2007; they queried me only five years later at my disability hearing, and my memory wipe had been complete. Again.  Forgot I was a singer, I forgot Florida, I forgot New York, I forgot Durrell who I was engaged to, I forgot Steve my first husband, my second husband, I forgot California, I forgot John. 

The CIA has been assassinating me my entire life, 60 years.  San Diego, was assassination 5 million.  Another 26 years when I lived in San Diego. 
ET to ET
 
I know now that all my life I have been taken, by the Military and by ET hybrid factions who experimented on me and erased me my entire life. 

This “learning” to walk and talk all over again, is just par for the course. Like Groundhog Day. I forgot my childhood, my elementary school, my middle school, my high school, my college, my marriages, California, and I resided there for 40 years. I forgot I was a singer and I have been singing since I was 8 months old.  
Knowing that ET’s abducted me, along with our military, I no longer wonder if the “men” I fell for and was entranced by are actually DRAGOs, I know they are.  I am told I fell for Alpha males, but now I am thinking no charming Satanic DRACOs.  

I know that most on earth are all alien hybrids, and the one thing I now know, is I am human. I try to speak in honesty, truth and love.  These guys speak in a riddles, codes, and outright evasions of the truth and lies.  Now I know the CIA, NSA and NASA and all the three lettered agencies lie, it is their job essentially never to let the truth of the ET’s be disclosed. 

SUPER SOLDIERS

James Casbolt, UK super soldier, talks about being raised in a deep underground military base in Canada in his book Agent Buried Alive, a free pdf you can find on the internet.

Somewhat like Camp X, but not.  They say that Camp X is closed.  When ever you are told a military base is closed, it is not,  It just went underground, deep underground.  Just like the government said MKULTRA ended.  It didn’t, it just went deep underground and each new project was headed with a different name. 

I was born into Project Genesis. I was born with natural psychic ability through the blue bloodline.  We are born with the memories that our parents and ancestors had.  EpiGenetic memory. 

I believe all babies are now injected with implants upon their birth.  We are like a little assembly line of super soldiers from blue bloods.  Throughout my life I have died many times.  I died many times in deep underground military bases.  I died as a child.  I died at Langley.  Each time I was revived.  
  
Super Soldier Penny Bradley says that she entered the secret space force and was taken to Mars to fight Reptilians.  I was a believer.  Now I know that the entire MARS Project is a scam; Andy Basagio was involved in Pegasus, but he also is a luciferan lawyer liar.

Penny said on other planets they eat you.  Actually the correct statement is the DRAGOS EAT you here. Not another planet this one.. 

We reside amongst ETs’ REPTILIANS, who appear as humans but are not.  Penny Bradley says they worked you until you die and then they put you in either stasis, a liquid container or a sarcophagus to heal you and bring you back to life.  A good super soldier is a loss.  

The time and cost on earth it takes to grow us and train us is immeasurable.  You can not say “I am done.” You will just be raised from the dead again. 

The Whitehouse is always in my purview.

I died coming home from the White House in Laguna Beach in the 80s. I watched myself eject from my body and watched my body flail inside the car.  The sound of the crash was like being inside a big can of tuna and hearing it opened with a can opener. 
 
The White House has always been in my purview, so perhaps I was meant to be at the White House in a parallel universe, or maybe at the end of this life. Right now, Johns son is working in the whitehouse for Trump. 

Cathy O’Brien wrote several books regarding her indoctrination under MKULTRA as a covert agent who was sex trafficked to the White House.  Cathy is one year older than me. I have a recollection of the White House, its interior looks very familiar to me.  All MKULTRA’s are sex trafficked thru tunnels to the White House.  MKULTRA is a White House project.  The military knows all about it as they created it and performed the payouts on the projects.
Each time I died, I learned to walk and talk all over again.  The last time I died, in San Diego, California it was under OMEGA protocol (suicide protocol) and KITTEN protocol, in combination. 

I know it was KITTEN protocol because I was talking to my father-in-law about Marilyn Monroe.  That is the last conversation I remember having.  I was dressed in a leopard dress and leopard shoes, wearing my black leather bomber jacket, which they cut off of me.  Leopard is the KITTEN protocol.  
When I woke up in a civilian hospital, I was chained hand and foot.  I was also drugged.  There was a general there in a civilian hospital who looked like Ishi from WWII.  I am pretty sure Ishi is dead, but one never knows.  There were only a few people in this hospital; and I actually can’t say if I was in the hospital or in an underground base.  I was on an open floor and I remember just a few patients there.  I do not know what further modifications were done to me there, however I am certain John and Durrell were there to further whatever agenda they had for me and for the MKULTRA program.
  
It appears that now, the CIA, NSA and NASA all WANT us to remember.  Our time on this planet seems to be shortened.  They have spent a lifetime creating secret military, secret armies.  

We are super soldiers, government assets.  August 11, 2018 I will be 60.  I was the bionic woman at 17.  Gary Shandling came to Miami in 1976 and met me on the beach.  He begged me to marry him.  I declined because I was with Durrell.  I thought I was in love with him.  Now, I don’t think I actually believe there is any such thing as love.  Just programing; unbreakable programming. 

WHO ARE WE?
  
I also know that REPTILIANs, DRAGOs and GREYS live in and amongst us.  They are shape shifters able to appear as humans.  We are alien hybrids, who have reptilian features such as two sets of eyes.  I notice when I am looking at photos of people I enlarge them and I can see writing on them.  I looked at John’s arm and he literally has a symphony written on it.  Like a code that you would use to open a top secret facility or a portal.
 
So who are we?  What are we?  I look like Irene Mengele, my dead brother David looked life Rolf Joseph and Irene's son.  John looks like David, tall and handsome.  Sam’s ex wife is a Hitler, she married a Heinz, and there is a Karl Heinz that is a Mengele.  We all married and slept with one another.  Brothers and sisters and cousins.  

I believe that Mengele is my father and John's actual father, our “designer.”  I am puzzled at to what combination of recombinant DNA did he construct when he designed John and me? 

How many Johns are there, and how many Penny’s?  
How much did Joseph Mengele love Irene?  
And is THAT the memory of love I carry in my heart; Josephs love for Irene, or maybe Irenes love for Joseph. Joseph said Irene was the love of his life. I know John does not feel, he is a psychopath.
I remember singing “Vision of Love” to John.  I remember looking at him in the club.  His eyes were shinning.  I thought maybe I touched something inside of John, something that was still alive, reachable. Perhaps the vague construct of the memory of DNA when Irene loved Joseph. But I know John does not actually feel any emotion. 
I believe that John and I were created by order of the Vatican, who sheltered Joseph when he fled Germany, because he worked for the Vatican.  

Perhaps we are the Ying and Yang.  I saw John and I as babies at the Vatican, I was maybe two or three.  When I was researching for a television series I started writing entitled Bradford and Valentine, I took James Paterson’s masterclass, who I am told is a CIA front.  

James suggested if you can’t go to a location, you need to know it very well. He said use google earth.  So I googled Rome.  

I saw myself driving through the streets of Rome in a car with John.  I went out to the country.  I thought Durre would love this stretch of road.  There were no houses.  I continued to “drive” down the road.  At one point I said, where is that house on the right, and a house appeared.  

I traveled down and through the city and found a house I believed to be one of Josephs houses.  It looked familiar.  I went to the Vatican.  I said to myself, where is the helicopter pad next to the Vatican.  I found it.  Then I said where is the graveyard, next to the Vatican (there is one right in the Vatican). Then I said where is the tree next to the statute in the graveyard.  There is a statute and a tree.  I saw myself looking down from a balcony.  I said to myself what did John write on the tree.  I tried to see it but it appeared to be blurred out.
  
Whose Agenda IS MKULTRA?
ALIEN AGENDA.  REPTILIANS, DRAGOS, GREYS, mind control, stop time, abduct humans for their agenda; MKULTRA is an alien agenda, but why did our Military adopt it?  This is the question.  Evil can be used for good.  God takes that which is evil and makes it good.  
Did we use MKULTRA to mind control the world in a covert attempt to topple it, in conjunction with our partnership with these malevolent entities, or are there factions working within MKULTRA bent on fighting the malevolent forces controlling this earth.  This is the dichotomy that we are faced with.  
The answers I attempt to achieve are not easy to ascertain.  Our world is too clouded with MSN Mockingbird lies.  The ELITE have an op called CARE, run by the military whose agenda includes terraforming the earth by utilizing chemtrails which spread dangerous chemicals, like Aluminum and Barium.  

These chemicals also cause Alzheimer’s and a myriad of maladies which kill humans.  The agenda is reduction of oxygen and  creation of drought conditions, which dry land, and atmosphere peppered with chemicals fires up like kindling when pummeled with DEW, Direct Energy Weaponry.
 
Who is good and who is bad?  A very difficult question to answer.  Out of the 23 three lettered agencies on our planet (that we know of) John Desouza, Xman, ex FBI SA for 25 years, who now investigates the XFiles, says there is in-fighting in every agency.  Good factions are fighting bad factions. 
Discernment is not easy.  Is Qannon good or bad?  We can not know until the actual cards are on the table.  CIA is an excellent card player.  They disseminate information and disinformation with equal prowess.  These agencies are compartmentalized.  One hand has no idea what the other hand is doing.  

I do not have all the answers.  I am a researcher, a woman, and a resident on Planet earth.  I am a watcher, an MKULTRA, a timer.  I tell John, now John, it’s happening now.  I am a sleeper and agent.  I do as I am told to do.  I sit, I wait, until I am called.
  
Judgement is not mine to make.  I can only tell you my feelings, as I retrace my life.  My mission, I am still unsure of.  I do know I am attached to this time line, and bound to see it to it fruition.

BIOLOGICAL ENTITIES
  
EBE’s are Extra Terrestrial Biological Entities that exist on planet earth in various forms.  There are malevolent dimensional beings who live in and amongst us on this realm, who desire the extermination of the human hybrid species.
Are we native earth dwellers, or alien hybrids that MUST breed with one another for the purity of our particular species?
  
I was not permitted to have children that I know or who know me.  I was told my handler John has my biological children.  Was I married to John as a child, or was this just an alternate reality that existed on this planet, or another planet? 
I had several fetuses that I know of, that were taken from me, when I was with Steve Xenos.   Planned parenthood took two twin fetuses, boys, that I knew were inside of me.  They were viable.  They did not terminate them.  They took them, and used them.  I was was pregnant in May of 1983, and they waited until the fetuses were viable. 

I believe now the Duffer brothers are my actual DNA twins. The Duffers were born in Durham, North Carolina, Feb 15, 1984. North Carolina is where my fake father was born and died and where my sister currently lives and where my uncle Mengele has a house. 

Derek, Durrell's son was born in 1985 to Durrell. No where man is a television program which premiered in 1995-96 about MKULTRA; It is free on utube. It is 25 shows. In one there is a ten year old named the amazing Derrick. 
John and Durrell were there in the Planned Parenthood operating room, in Newport Beach, California, or that their representatives were there.  Steve gave me the venue, as he was ordered to.  He threatened me with 25 years in jail if I did not abort at two months, said his high profile wealthy family would frame me with drugs and throw me in jail, raise the baby by themselves. 

My sister said I could drop the baby off and go back on the road, which was an odd thing to say to me, as I wasn’t on the road when I was with Steve.  I can only speculate that John and I had a baby when I was in high school, that the family covered it up.  The baby was a girl, they named it under the Baumgartner, name.  Maybe my actual sister took the baby and raised it.   Then they proceeded to erase me again and again and again.
When you undergo an operation, you are prepped and you are gassed and unconscious when the masked men operate on you.  You have no idea who is doing what with your DNA.  I knew that I had twin boys inside of me.  I do not know what they were, alien hybrid, or what they looked like, I just knew I was carrying twin boys that had blue eyes and black or dark hair.  
Steve and I were secretly married (no secrets, everybody knows Penny) the following year, November 22, 1984, 22 years to the day of JFK's murder, by a non denominational female minister who purportedly got her ministry via mail order.

When I found a place to live in 2019 I had to get a drivers license and I ordered my marriage certificates from both my marriages. 

I found out I was married in the Universal Life Church; The Universal Life Church is a front for the church of Satan; its a mail order church for all who wish to marry people under any guise of any "religion".  

Branson and Lady Gaga are ministers in this "mail order" church whose HQ is in Satanic Modesto where John slept with me at the Modesto Red Lion.

Steve Xenos and were married next to the ferris wheel in Newport Beach, Balboa Island, thanksgiving day,  I went home and made a turkey.  I wore a wedding dress I bought at a thrift store.  I did not remember any witnesses, just the minister, who took one photo of us. 

When I looked at the marriage certificate I received in 2019, the date was wrong. It said I was married November 25, 1984. That is the 330 day of the year. Also, the certificate was not filed until Feb 11, 1985. Feb 11, 1929 was the date that The Lateran Treaty recognized Vatican City as an independent state under the sovereignty of the Holy See. 

Also it was the establishment of papal state on the Apennie peninsula. My name is Penny. A pennie. wtf.



The Lateran Treaty (ItalianPatti LateranensiLatinPacta Lateranensia) was one component agreement that made up the Lateran Pacts of 1929, the agreements made in 1929 between the Kingdom of Italy and the Holy See settling the "Roman Question". The treaty and associated pacts are named after the Lateran Palace, where they were signed on 11 February 1929.
The Xenos’s experimented on me, they worked with John and Durrell.   I don’t know what the results of those experiments were, who ordered them, who abducted me, who the fetuses were transplanted into, how they froze them, cloned them, what happened. 
Steve’s parents had a house in Orange County, off Jeffrey Road, near Saddleback College.  Steve was relegated to the attic.  By then I had seen Steve drink 17 margaritas with no change to his character.  I saw him in  Lake Havasu full blown tripping on LSD in his room.  Bob and I put a mirror under his nose to see if he was still breathing. 
I had been sent Terry, as a manger, who came to Lake Havasu with $10,000 of cocaine. Terry worked for Genesis Audio, a front company; of course, because I was in Project Genesis. Terry gave the coke to the band.  I didn’t like it.  I was pressured into doing it. I told the band I wasn’t doing it anymore.  I had a Russian guitar player named Mark, who worked with Steve throughout the years funneling funds through a corporation called “Toy”.  I was the toy.
Steve was CIA’s drug repository.  He got a chit for every drug op he wrote a report on.  He did cocaine, LSD, pot, along with his friends like Todd Hoover, relative of the late J. Edgar.  When I met Steve he was full on addicted to alcohol and pot.  He was drinking whiskey out of the bottle on a regular basis.  He was CIA, and a slave to his parents and the program. 
One night Steve’s grandfather was there.  We drank retsina wine.  It tasted like tree sap.  Steve and I slept upstairs in the attic.  I woke up and saw a blue light between us.  I woke Steve up.  The light was still there.  I looked around to see if someone was filming us in the attic.  I asked Steve “what the hell is that?”  He said, “I don’t know”.  The blue light stayed there for a while.  Then it disappeared.  The blue light is not a Kmart Special.  It is ET’s abducting you. 
I was erased a bunch of times in high school and I think I was pregnant in 1975.  One of John’s adopted children was born in 1975.  I remember acting out a rape in Potential, my class in high school in Miami Beach, taught by a German handler, Ellen Davis.   
When I became aware that I had biological children on this earth, I was staying at DOES hotel, in Greyslake, 2017.  My handler George Rodriguez was a commander at the DAV in Illinois; He was instructed to take me to the hotel and I was to "service" him. I was homeless and he paid for the room.

In the room, I awoke alone, in total awareness and pain in a fetal position.  I fell onto the floor crying hysterically.  I felt my children, I knew their names, I knew they were mine.  I knew John had them.  I didn't  know how it happened.   
For the longest time I thought that John and I were married.  It is possible that John joined MKULTRA to infiltrate it, to get his wife “me” back.  Just a theory.  MKULTRA was held throughout the entire world.  Ewen Cameron wrote the psyops procedure book on how to ensure MKULTRA stayed underground and the world could continue its agenda of experimentation, mind control and underhanded money making propositions off of the medical community.   
I remember researching Missouri, after I went there.  There is no age of consent in Missouri. Something happened at the Bradford Inn.  The Bradford Inn in Missouri was built in 1994.  John’s son John was four. 
The Bradford Tavern, however, was one of the first inns built in West Union, Ohio, in 1804, General David Bradford built an inn.  The Bradford Inns, are all over the country. When I was in Branson I met a doctor.  He had a “B” on his baseball hat.  He approached me and introduced himself.  He said the reason I am saying hello is that I thought you were my daughter, you look exactly like her.  I said “that is interesting because I just found out my parents were not my parents.” He turned white and told his wife to get in the cab and speedily departed the Bradford Inn.
 
Later on I found out that he was a gynecologist.  His name was James Paterson, not to be confused with the writer.  He was a geneticist; who worked with the families and performed satanitc rituals and in vitro fertilization. Families of women who were unable to conceive went to CIA hotels throughout the world; they paid money and had in vitro fertilization  performed outside of hospitals, on the premises.  The doctors conducted genetic experiments with the ovum.  Some of this stuff goes way the hell back in time.  I can’t even begin to put all the puzzle pieces together.  
When I was trying to find out my real last name, I researched the Bradford name at the Darlington library, in Darlington, Wisconsin.  My mother’s maiden name was Darlington.  I found a Darlington that married a Shepherd, who changed their spelling to Shepard, the last name that I took when I asked God what my last name was.   
I had left John in 1992 and I was in Escondido at Emmanuel Faith Church praying.  It was pastored by Dr. Richard Strauss.  I was about to do a country tour in a band called “Way Out West” that John and Brad sent me on and in the church the Voice To God (V2S voice to skull software) had already been put in my head. Thus praying  I heard the voice of God tell me to change my name to Shepard, that that was my real last name.  I went down to the courthouse in San Diego and changed my name to Shepard. I never changed it when I married Sam. 
I do know when I researched Missouri, I found out you can marry a baby.  If I was wealthy, my guardian could marry me off and then take care of me.  Maybe my guardian Durrell married me to John so he could acquire whatever wealth I was entitled to.  

When I was in Arizona he said that he had been cheated out of his inheritance.  Now I know that wasn’t true because he told me a story that his son Durrell said was news to him.  

He told me that his father died of a heart attack, his mother died three months later, one of his uncles died from a sunburn in Florida, the other aunt and uncle were blown up when they opened their door and his sister drowned in the lake.  He said within three years his entire family was killed. 
Now I am thinking he was talking about me, because he was not dispossessed of his wealth, he grew up in living in a castle in Minnesota.  I am thinking he was talking to me about me.  These guys never say anything that isn’t strategic.  He also made me wonder if I had been married because I told him my mother wouldn’t let me date until I was 17 and he would repeatedly say “Penny you are not allowed to date when you are married.”   
I really don’t know who my real father is, but I was told it was John’s father, meaning we are related brother and sister, brother from another mother, or eggs and sperm from same mother and father, implanted, or traded at birth,. 

This would make sense because all our family members knew one another and attended events together.  My mother and grandmother were born in New York; Johns father and twin were born in New York one or two years later, Trumps father was from New York, Trump was born in New York.  Every body knew everybody.

I  know throughout my life that I was taken aboard alien crafts, many times, as were many men.  I have heard this story recanted by many others whose were in the Military with TS (Top Secret) clearance.  It is my story, an unless it is a massive shared delusion, the people who are talking about it are recalling actual events.  
 
In the craft, the men and women are in the same room.  We all all naked in this room, on steel tables.  The women had their ovum extracted and the men had their sperm taken.  

Babies were made and then implanted in breeder women.  They were returned to earth, some were aware they were pregnant, others just had dreams that they miscarried.  The women are then taken back on the crafts, over and over again, to nurse and nurture the children they made. 

 If the children do not look human enough, they are taken from the mothers and grown in artificial wombs. We cry when we leave the babies, we know they are ours.  We meet some of these same people later in life and they are familiar to us as though we know them, because we did.  As pared individuals we were required to have sex with one another in front of the aliens, regardless of being biologically related or not.  It is at their ORDER, we obey.  Like my mother Milli said “yours is not to question why, yours is but to do or die.”
I asked Durrell, when I was in Arizona, why I was not permitted to have children.  He said “I wanted children with you Penny.” Perhaps he did have children with me.  

The ETS and military took my ovum and made alien hybrids.  When I purchased a Christmas tree for Durrell in Arizona, I said “no one makes memories with me.” He picked up a piece of the tree and said “I make memories with you Penny.”  What memories? Past, present or future? 
Or is it that Durrell and John have all my memories from all the pornographic videos and photos they took and the MKULTRA records that they retain sole possession of because they actually RUN MKULTRA?
I haven’t a clue. Maybe, they infiltrated MKULTRA to keep tabs on the organization.  Maybe as children in the Program, we all made a pact that we would be able to topple the ETs and MKULTRA.  In the book I started to write, Bradford and Valentine, everyone in the book was true.  

When I went to Branson I discovered the Bradford Inn.  I was told telepathically that John was Brad Bradford, and that Durrell also used the aka Brad. 

Brad Bradford is an FBI agent.  His best friend is Thaddeus Jones.  Their father’s were in the FBI, and were good friends.  Brad meets Laura Valentine (who is me) and he falls in love with her.  She goes deep undercover and Brad had to go rouge to save her.
I can only speculate in all things.  Inquiring minds want to know. Perhaps I will never be apprised of the actual truth of things.  All I am sure of is that NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING is what it seems.
I still hope that there is a “good” John somewhere.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHAPTER 14: Heather O'Rourke, Satanic Demise of Hollywoods children

Chapter 34: River Phoenix, MKULTRA Cults, Johnny Depp and Hellywood Sacrifices;

CHAPTER 10: Illuminati Pastors, Actors and Musicians are False Idols