CHAPTER TWO: The truth is black or white, absolute, not many shades of grey

CHAPTER TWO: The truth is black or white, absolute, not many shades of grey

SEE ME NOW: Agent X:11
Project Genesis
MKULTRA; XFiles
Stranger Things/Eleven
(ELAH) Evolutionary Life Above Huma

July 28, 2018

 Chapter Two:

Why have we been so blinded and why now are we being afforded this cognitive awareness at this particular time in earth’s history?  

I am not certain as to why we have been afforded awareness at this particular time in history, but it is evidenced in the huge amount of people who are referring to themselves as awakening from a long slumber of unawareness, like myself. People are thirsty for knowledge and the truth.  We see that the world as we perceived it is not real, it is a Matrix.  We say we are “red pilled” referring to Neo in the Matrix. 

The red pill represents the choice between knowledge, freedom, and uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality,  the blue pill represents security happiness, beauty and the blissful ignorance of illusion.. 

We make references to the White Rabbit and Alice, all going down the rabbit hole, discovering that this world, is not what it says it is.  It is a dimensional reality of sound, sight and time, a conundrum of multi dimensions, dimensional beings, beings who have a physical realm but who enter our realm through portals, stargates and wormholes.  

We begin to discover the falsities of reality on this realm while acknowledging the existing of billions of galaxies and beings.  Any thing possible is plausible, all realities have truth and falsities.

I must be the worlds longest unaware MKULTRA.  August 11 I will be 60 years old.  I have been surrounded by mind control experts in the CIA, NSA and NASA who have constantly reinforced my mind control. Mind control that is called the ultimate unbreakable mind control. I have had copiously evil doctors who drugged, erased and disabled me from the workforce.  

I have had husbands who worked under the guise of MKULTRA and handlers who I didn’t know all knew one another.  I have been erased so many times that I have been unable to connect the dots in my life to complete a straight line. 

I believe that we are in the ENDTIMES.  I also believe that time travel plays a significant role in this rising awareness.

Until now, I have not been permitted to speak.  We as a world are becoming aware of the crimes committed against humanity.  It is for the simple clarity of truth, that I write and research 24:7.  

At present I am incarcerated by my handlers in a remote behavioral CIA facility that I cannot leave because the NSA declared me enemy of the state.  

The CIA slow killed my second husband with cancer, I was rendered homeless.  I spent a year researching and living in my car until I was electronically triggered on my phone and led by my family to a hospital where I was checked in by the characters in my book, Dr. Brad and Nurse Lara.  Nice touch Durrell and John.

One question which is always presented to experiential individuals who the CIA has persistently mind wiped and programs is “where is your proof?”  

As I research I try to refer to proof garnered from documentation provided through credible sources and CIA, NSA and FOIA.  But then there are those who knowingly have changed and have rewritten history who will always demand proof of you, because they made the proof and also disappeared the proof.  They hold the records in their private vaults, and you will not ever be privy to the actual proof.

These people are wealthy and powerful, they are the ELITE, the keepers of secrets, the “framers” of history, meaning they will create and fabricate a history, and frame you with it.  They are the ones for millennia who have hidden and destroyed history, literally rewritten and redacted it.  

They manufacture proof of truth and lies together.  They provide both information and disinformation side by side, so that you are unable to ascertain the light or truth of the world because it has been so obscured in shadows.  

They created Mockingbird, which didn’t just apply to the media but effectually to the assassination of the truth as it exists anywhere.

The wealthy, priests and those who have held the seats of power are those who have been privy to the truth, which they refer to as secret knowledge.  They create secret societies, that embrace the words of truth, which they try so mightily to keep hidden from us.  They know the truths of the ancient aliens who may have been our biggest benefactors, as well as the truths of our greatest detractors. 

Therefore, the truth, extremely difficult to ascertain, becomes difficult if not impossible to prove, since the true history of planet earth, creation of man and the meaning of the Bible has been hidden from us.  Therefore if the very CREATION of man has been hidden from us, how hard will it be for us to ascertain the truth. Wherein does the truth reside?  

In a court of law, you have witnesses.  You must have two credible witnesses for the truth to be assumed from the matter.  On our earth, in our corrupt halls of justice, expert witnesses are purchased to lie.  Lawyers are officiados of lies.  So if you have no direct memory of the truth, how do you ascertain it?  

We are born with photographic memory and recall.  ETs and the military erase us.  The false memory syndrome is just that, false memories inserted into our broken psyche, under MKULTRA that ETS with their technology and man through erasure of brain and NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programing Language), and through the technology of implants have supplanted within us.  

False lives, to fill the void of blackholes in our memories.  So we must rely on research and shadow memories, until they facilitate the ACTUAL memories, which ring true to our hearts.

My husband Steve Xenos, was one of three time travelers and geneticists that I gave a pocket watch to.  June 13, 2016, one month after he told me John, my agent, who I had an affair with in the 90s, was my biological brother, he was given a heart attack by the CIA.  

The CIA has advanced microwave weaponry that can give a target a heart attack, a stroke and even cancer.  They can target an MKULTRA and invade their thought patterns, terrorizing them with sound frequencies that are inaudible, causing headaches and brain tumors.  

My conjecture is that either Steve was targeted by John, or he simply had a facebook death and moved to a new zip code in a deep underground military base or off planet.

Steve was one of my husbands, a CIA operative, worked for John as did his parents.  Steve’s father went to Hollywood high.  He would have been there from 1945 to 1950, unless of course it was k12 at the time.  

Steve and his Xenos family were deep state MOB, CIA, and geneticists.  I just thought Steve was a damned good guitar player, not a Satanist, a pedofile and elitist liar.  Lying is, after all, a requisite skill for the CIA, NSA and NASA.  

Steve told me once “Penny you wouldn’t want to live an ordinary life would you?”  At the time, I thought I was living an ordinary life, married to a guitar player, working day gigs, running my own legal business and running my own bands and studios, writing music and plays, living in Orange County.  

Steve was right.  I did not live an ordinary life.  When I met Steve I was in Durrell’s band Big Business.  I was the Big Business.  

I had been sold from infancy to the Reich.  Everyone knew everyone.  Like John told me when I was on the phone with him in Branson “Everybody knows everything Penny.”  I thought it meant his seven brothers knew that we slept together.  

No, it mean the Pentagon knows who you are, the CIA, FBI, NSA all know me, and you.  My everybody knows everything was a whole lot smaller than John’s everybody knows everything.  

The first time I saw Steve it was in Parker, Arizona where I was playing at a club.  Steve drank 17 margaritas and seemed normal.  He also dropped acid in his room.  

I asked Bob, “where’s your friend?”  Bob said “he’s in his room, I think he dropped a tab of acid.“. When we went up to Steve’s room he was sitting straight up in bed with his eyes wide open, motionless.  I asked Bob if he was dead.  Bob said, “Let me put this mirror under his nose”. He did and we could still see his breath; Steve was alive.  

The CIA agents ALL took a myriad of mind controlling drugs, cocaine, LSD, mescaline, downers, uppers, pot etc.  I did not like drugs.  But the objective of the bands I was in was threefold; 24 hour control, opportunity to coerce and manipulate until I gave in and joined in to drugs, mahem and misbehavior. Big Business and Stinger both bands under Durrell and John should have been called the Satan MKULTRA bands.

I remember Bob and Mark and Rob joking about using a cattle prod on me.  I didn’t know what they were talking about.  Now I know it happened.  As a child, under MKULTRA, cattle prod in the vagina.  Perhaps permitting the rape by hundreds of soldiers.  The traumatic brutalizations only engendered mind wipe and compliance.  When I started researching in 2017, I found out that Rob twas friends with Satanist Alice Cooper, who you totally would have to be a fool to believe he is Christian.   

I had no clue I was MKULTRA, that I was housed at Langley or that everyone in my life knew everyone else.  I did not know that John knew Durrell and Durrell knew Bob who grew up with Steve, and that everyone knew John and Durrell  I did not know that  I had been the subject of alien abductions, had time traveled and been erased for over 60 years of my life.

I had no knowledge that I was para military, a government asset used in covert black ops, as a psychic spy, remote viewer and sexpionage agent and assassin.  I had no idea that I had biological children who resided on planet earth as well as alien hybrids.  

One time Steve and I had gotten into an argument and I mentioned to Steve that the truth was black and white, that it was absolute,. Steve said “Penny, there are many shades of Grey”. 

I believe his meaning was that there were many shades of truth, many dimensional realities, time travel, and many shades of the Malevolent Grey species, to which he offered up my DNA for genetic experimentation. They xenos' utilized xenotransplantation which is the transplantation of genetic material from one species to another, a procedure named after his family. Steve saw and met with the Greys and Reptilians, who appear as humans, but who have no emotions.  They are hybrids; in our world.

I now know what they were all about.  Steve chose to serve the Satanic Agenda, like in John Wick. rather than be EATEN, mind wiped and end up as red shoes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHAPTER 14: Heather O'Rourke, Satanic Demise of Hollywoods children

Chapter 34: River Phoenix, MKULTRA Cults, Johnny Depp and Hellywood Sacrifices;

CHAPTER 10: Illuminati Pastors, Actors and Musicians are False Idols